over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cure for shyness?

Jimbo

FOUNDING Member
Registered
One thing that I never posted about myself is that I am a very shy person... I wish I could just take a pill to get over my anixety. Does anyone here know if there is a cure for shyness? Any tips. Has anyone here over come it. SHould I just say what ever im thinging no matter how stupid I thing it is?

paxil had helped me ALOT. i'm also a very shy person, plus i had alot of anxiety problems myself. at the time i got on it, i was in a highly stressful job where i had to speak to alot of people and after i was on paxil for a few months, i had no more problems with anxiety.

while its true that your mind and body do become dependant on it, it helped me out so much that i'd rather take a pill everyday then to have the attacks i used to have when i was in stressful situations(stressful to me at least).

one draw back, well 2 really... first is, if you stoptaking it cold turkey, you will get sick, or at least i did, and pretty bad at that.

2. when ya first start taking it, the sides may be pretty bad. i had no appitite whatsoever for 2-3 weeks, plus i was only getting 2 maybe 3 hrs of sleep a night, dry mouth....but even with those sides, as soon as i get back some health ins. i'm going back on paxil.

plus i heard that their new one has even less sides since it's time released... so you may want to check that out.

good luck
JW

alcohol seems to do the trick for me..lol.. seriously i used to be like that really bad, but i have gotten a lot better. now i just think in my head for example.. if i see a hot girl at the gym i tell myself i am good looking and definetly good enough for her. just be confident with yourself, women love confidence. seems to help a lot. in the past year i have met so many f'ing women its rediculous, dont be shy, shy guys get no putang..haha. and if this is just in general and not just with women, who gives a fuck what other people think!!!

Later, good luck

Todd

shyness

usually i am about as shy as they come, when the wife and i go to events such as with her friends, afterwords some of them make comments to her the extent of "i think he doesnt like me" etc..etc...just because i dont talk much...she makes it clear to them, that is just how i am all the time, those who are not close to me or see me often do not realize just how quite i usually am..

xanax and test? works for me anyhow... actually hitting the gym has helped me a lot in this area. I still freak people out when i am around people i am unfamiliar with because i am quiet by nature and when you are bigger than the average joe, have a hsaved head and facial piercings... well you make people nervous sometimes. Something i often forget even though i am far from where i want to be bodywise is that there are a lot of 160 lb abercrombie types walking round and when you are next to them you do look bigger if you are 230 or so even though by bodybuilding standards 230 at 15% is not very good. I have met a lot of people at my gym and when i go out i will see them and have some conversation.

important things to remember if you want to make friends smile and laugh a lot, also regret the things you did in life and not the things you didn't do.

iam a pretty outgoing person and ill talk to any one about anything. I used to be so shy but i lost a few very close friends and it just made me realize that life is so damn short i gotta live each minute i can with no regrets. U have to believe in your self not to by shy if u see a cute girl some where go over and say hi and get to know her. If she turns u down so what 9 times out of 10 u get a new new number. Believe in your self and never look back

Remeron is a good anti-anxiety depression medication for bodybuilders.

It causes your to sleep better and night. Increases your appetite. and is not addictive like other meds.

Hmm

Im no drug expert or Psycholigst but I consider myself very well versed in talking to be people espically ladies. I assume that is what this subject is refering too. I think talking to hoes is just like selling, if you have a superior product then things will happen. AN EXample

Right now Im about 210-215 at nearly 8% bodyfat and I feel like I have an amazing body and im a handsome man. I own my own business so I feel that Im a superior product then the next guy. Once you are confident you will realize that anyone brushing you off or denying you is really hurting them selves. It is like the law of averages, if you go up to 10 hot chicks 8 might say Get lost but 2 are going to dig you or hear what you have to say. I find most of my hardcore bodybuilding friends are so caught up in eating, lifting, and bodybuilding that they never let loose or go out. You workout hard to compete, you love to train, you like to look good, be healthy or for some reason, dont take it for granted and not get a hot peice of ass.

What kind of shape are you in, where are you trying to meet ladys, what do you say to them etc.

I Eat 8 times a day so asking a chick to have dinner with me is so damn easy, I have to eat, I have to get laid, so why not try to combine them both. Its like your last set of squats, you are doing your max and if you dont psyche yourself up that bar isnt moving, so you dig down deep drive and pound out your reps. Just go out and decide im going to go up to 3-4 girls tonight, bring a buddy and support each other.

Just DO IT, because I have yet to experince a hot chick fall pussy or face first into my dick before althouth i still have hope..

Hope that helps, I dunno I dont want to sound cocky or arrogant but those are all things that worked for me. Half the battle is introducing yourself, and asking the right questions, Let her talk because thats what girls do anyway, just ask her, Can I buy you a drink, where are you from, what do you do for a living, those questions will get her talking up a storm, and if your big, she knows you workout so talk about something else. Its like Donald trump talking about how much money he has, "We already know your rich, just like she knows you workout"

I used to be shy as well little trick I did was try and have a decent conversation to at least 1 new person everyday out of your comfort zone. pretty soon you will be talking to everyone and not know what you were worrying about :)

ya im pretty shy myself but it really doesnt bother me since i pretty much hate 98% of the population

BIGKIWI said:
I used to be shy as well little trick I did was try and have a decent conversation to at least 1 new person everyday out of your comfort zone. pretty soon you will be talking to everyone and not know what you were worrying about :)

i actually read an article about shyness and that was one of the main tips.

JW

seems like there are alot of bodybuilders/weightlifters/etc. that are very consertative when it comes to being outgoing

wonder what that is all about

Hmmm

Not that it matters, but Why take massive loads of Test, Lift hard, Eat right, look like a fucking sex machine and not punish some Hoes. ?????

silentassasin said:
ya im pretty shy myself but it really doesnt bother me since i pretty much hate 98% of the population
We must be related..LOL.

Conan21 said:
seems like there are alot of bodybuilders/weightlifters/etc. that are very consertative when it comes to being outgoing

wonder what that is all about

because we are still dysmorphic...

BIGKIWI said:

Thats the key. If you want to start a new habit reverse the
" think , do , be" paradigm into "be, do, think. As Nike says
" just do it". don't think about it...

Kiwi just went up to someone new and started a conversation once a day, and it wasn't long until it was a natural thing to do...

"Be" (not shy) "do"(something not shy) leads to a change in thinking.

Which is really what shyness is: a way of thinking.

Try getting a job in sales. It really helped me get over my shyness. Also the advice above about striking up a consverstaion with at least one new person a day outside of your comfort zone will help.
Who knows, you might also make some new friends. THis in turn will help out in your new business and you might meet your future wife or if you are already married, your next wife or girlfriend, hehe.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws