over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Curious about site privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarky

Registered
Obviously I have a low post count. Trying to make post here and there Ive noticed I can only post in certain forums. I can't send pms either. Ive tried to post in the the sponsor threads and it says i do not have privileges.

sorry, to bother, i missed that one. thanks for bringing it to my attention.

one more question. ive read the rules and dont see anything about pms. i am not trying to badger any sources and certainly am not a trouble maker by no means. i have tried to get ahold of a certain sponsor for days and get nothing cept a bounce back list. i cannot send him a pm here to let him know whats up. I know the sponsors here are on this board to make money so whats my next move?

Well, the sponsor sections says it plain as day: if you do not have 50 posts you will be banned. What you have to do is this, get 50 quality posts. Contribute to the board with the posts, get involved in some threads, give to the board ya know. You'll have 50 before you know it. You can write in all the different topics too

one more question. ive read the rules and dont see anything about pms. i am not trying to badger any sources and certainly am not a trouble maker by no means. i have tried to get ahold of a certain sponsor for days and get nothing cept a bounce back list. i cannot send him a pm here to let him know whats up. I know the sponsors here are on this board to make money so whats my next move?

I have had this problem before.. and usually it can take a while for a sponsor to return PM's. I've had probems with safemail and hushmail accounts not receiving bounceback emails, but for me, gmail works 75% of the time.

I'M NOT SAYING DO YOUR BUSINESS WITH GMAIL ... just saying, it seems to get bounceback emails MUCH quicker.. as long as you are putting 'list' in subject line.. just send 2 or 3 of same email from gmail.. you will get bounceback almost instantly.

I have had this problem before.. and usually it can take a while for a sponsor to return PM's. I've had probems with safemail and hushmail accounts not receiving bounceback emails, but for me, gmail works 75% of the time.

I'M NOT SAYING DO YOUR BUSINESS WITH GMAIL ... just saying, it seems to get bounceback emails MUCH quicker.. as long as you are putting 'list' in subject line.. just send 2 or 3 of same email from gmail.. you will get bounceback almost instantly.

unfortunately its not the bouncebacks I am having problems with. Not sure if the email is going to his spam mail. oh well, thanks for the reply.

Maybe they are not answering you for a reason... move on to someone else...

Sheesh, I'm a cpu idiot and even I figured things out....this thread is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear