over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Curious on PCT

Martin_kl

Newbies
i'm newbie and just prepare to run basic testosterone cycle, honestly i have read a lot about what you need to have during pct, some say you need sarm like MK and GW others say Clomid and Nolva is sufficient, any advice for me? :eek:

MK and GW may help you keep gains but they are not necessary and have nothing to do with the recovery of your natural levels. Nolva and clomid are just going to mimick still being on cycle to a degree until your body recovers simply as time passes correcting itself, if it corrects itself. Nothing wrong with that if the clomid sides don’t fuck your life.

Be wary taking pct advice or really any advice from a place trying to sell you stuff. There is another forum, well it’s not much of a forum it’s just the owners pushing their bs products a thinly veiled giant advertisement, where they swear up and down you need ostarine during pct which is the dumbest thing you could do. Take something suppressive while trying to recover, might as well stay on gear, they even have the nerve to call it “perfect pct”, what a joke anything to sell product they don’t care that they are fucking up people’s bodies.

MK and GW may help you keep gains but they are not necessary and have nothing to do with the recovery of your natural levels. Nolva and clomid are just going to mimick still being on cycle to a degree until your body recovers simply as time passes correcting itself, if it corrects itself. Nothing wrong with that if the clomid sides don’t fuck your life.

Be wary taking pct advice or really any advice from a place trying to sell you stuff. There is another forum, well it’s not much of a forum it’s just the owners pushing their bs products a thinly veiled giant advertisement, where they swear up and down you need ostarine during pct which is the dumbest thing you could do. Take something suppressive while trying to recover, might as well stay on gear, they even have the nerve to call it “perfect pct”, what a joke anything to sell product they don’t care that they are fucking up people’s bodies.
Hcg does work and Clomid and nolva does work. Hmg works. The best way for a average person is to run hcg through the cycle 250iu twice a week. Cut it out 4 days before the roid ester will clear and start up Clomid and nolva at a minimum of 20mg nolva and 50mg Clomid for 4 weeks. That's the min

Hcg does work and Clomid and nolva does work. Hmg works. The best way for a average person is to run hcg through the cycle 250iu twice a week. Cut it out 4 days before the roid ester will clear and start up Clomid and nolva at a minimum of 20mg nolva and 50mg Clomid for 4 weeks. That's the min

Yea they work, they work for increasing sperm count, getting a chick pregnant and temporarily boasting your levels. But do they work for actually recovering your natural testosterone levels or are they just buying time until they come back in their own?

You’ve bought into the “steroids are safe just do pct” salesman bs. There are a thousand different variations of your exact dosages and timeframes that you’re spouting.

you don’t dip hard when you cut cold turkey with pct...for keepin all gains, that I don’t know

No advice. You can frill over a lot for 2mg of Testosterone.

The only question is: Do you want Big Balls or Not? Where's the Balls Thread?

Recovery is real. A person can recover from massive shut down but they need to do a very aggressive protocolol. I wouldn't dismiss it.

Recovery is real. A person can recover from massive shut down but they need to do a very aggressive protocolol. I wouldn't dismiss it.

Yes they can, it's called time. PCT drugs are just to comfort you while the time passes. Trust me I used to feel just like you thinking that crap actually helped, taking parroted info that all originated from someone trying to sell product. Guys just want to believe that hey if they do this they will be fine there is no consequence, unfortunately it doesn't work.

Show me a mechanism of action where any of that shit actually leads to permanent elevation of natural testosterone production. It's temporary, all just a cushion to help you come down but the problem is the cushion can hit you like a rock. Clomid specifically fucks some people up bad and they're all foreign poisons in your body if you want to look at it that way. If you want to go with personal experience instead take it from someone who only cycles during the summer and comes completely off after, I have the same recovery time period when I used clomid and nolva as when i didn't use anything. It's better to give your body a chance to fix itself instead of pumping shit into it. I have a thread right now where I've come off all supplements for a month, things I take to be healthier, and believe it or not my libido has come back a lot stronger being OFF everything and nothing I was taking should have led to less libido, if anything I should have had more.

HCG though i do believe has a place during cycle but the OP wasn't asking about HCG, again most places don't even tout HCG simply because they don't sell it. The whole PCT concept is a concoction to sell more product. There is no such thing as a safe fully recoverable steroid cycle, it all has a price it's just up to you if you want to keep paying it, anyone who uses needs to accept that.

Not trying to attack you specifically but anyone who asks about PCT needs to understand this, especially since the OP from what they were asks sounds like he was listening to one of those sites just pushing product.

Thoughts on triptorellin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how do ya keep gains wen yr test levels are in the thousands on then in double digits sooner or later in yr recovery.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws