over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

curious question by TSA

FordTurboDiesel

Registered
Just curious for some input here. I'm 210 on a good day and around mid teens bodyfat. Nothing special. Most of you guys have me dwarfed. I'm perplexed why tsa had me stand aside and question me if i bodybuild after a bodyscan. No search was done and I'm not carrying andything questionable anyway.

Just curious....I suppose I could have asked, but didn't want my balls busted either. Anyone else get that?

Just curious for some input here. I'm 210 on a good day and around mid teens bodyfat. Nothing special. Most of you guys have me dwarfed. I'm perplexed why tsa had me stand aside and question me if i bodybuild after a bodyscan.

Because they're fat idiots that make 10 bucks an hour.

Why didn't you ASK THEM ?

I don't think anyone in here works for TSA... we don't accept losers in this forum
one of the reasons to vote for RON PAUL is to get rid of this ridiculous TSA

Why didn't you ASK THEM ?

I don't think anyone in here works for TSA... we don't accept losers in this forum
one of the reasons to vote for RON PAUL is to get rid of this ridiculous TSA

I don't have a good answer man. I was asked and it caught me off guard. As I walked away it set in the "weirdness" of the situation. Not a huge deal and I'm a good 3 hrs away from that woman now....

Just wondering if there was some logic.

Your balls must have been shriveled up.

Your balls must have been shriveled up.

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can hear it now "look at the little nuts on this rascle he has to be on juice"

I was pulled aside and questioned last year when i flew to NC , asked where i was going , if i was miltary , or law enforcment. If i was a body builder or power lifter all with a snide attitude so i gave attitude back with "its none of your fucking buisness" and it cost me a delay and search but whatever

i think they just try to justify their jobs

Because they're fat idiots that make 10 bucks an hour.

Saw something a while ago base pay is around 33K, nothing substantial but not 10 a hour...

Chances are they were just being talkative with you. I hate teh TSA but remember they are people that like to socialize just like any of us.

I keep hearing more and more of this. I flew internationally last month and had to go through 3 countries each way so was expecting alot of questions because I do stand out even when fully covered up. But I had no probelms not even a question. Maybe its because I was getting married and on my honey moon and as soon as they asked why I was traveling I said that pretty much every persons demeanor turned to joy and all congradulations. I got stopped and asked more questions on the streets of ireland and greece than from the TSA lol

Because those scanners are looking at density and most people...are NOT dense...whereas we ARE very dense. So our bones and muscles are MUCH more dense and show up strange on the scans...and since we are like 1% of the population they pull us aside and ask...otherwise it looks like your body is lined with something...which it is...MUSCLE.

they were wondering why he has muscles and no ballz... so that was their probable cause... They Suck Ass = TSA

Just curious for some input here. I'm 210 on a good day and around mid teens bodyfat. Nothing special. Most of you guys have me dwarfed. I'm perplexed why tsa had me stand aside and question me if i bodybuild after a bodyscan. No search was done and I'm not carrying andything questionable anyway.

Just curious....I suppose I could have asked, but didn't want my balls busted either. Anyone else get that?

They asked me the same when entering the US from a trip to Europe.
They even asked if I mailed back any pills or amps to my US adress:rolleyes:
They opened all my stuff up on a secondary search, even a can of cofee I had in the suitcase thinking there's shit in there.

They asked me the same when entering the US from a trip to Europe.
They even asked if I mailed back any pills or amps to my US adress:rolleyes:
They opened all my stuff up on a secondary search, even a can of cofee I had in the suitcase thinking there's shit in there.

LOL , you should see the look on their face when i check my gun cases through

Have you guys paid attention to who actually has most of these jobs? Whenever I fly all I see is a bunch of wannabe ghetto allstars. Im not joking....pants worn low, baggy shirts, they are usually laughing and joking with each other talking that "jibba jabba"......On 2 separate occasions, again NOT LYING...rapping and dancing at an entrance gate and a baggage scanner. And im supposed to feel safe because Leroy and Chaaantel have a badge now instead of a job at McDonalds? You can GO FUCK YOURSELF!

God help us....this country truly has become a 3rd world cess pool when our tax dollars pay the salaries of garbage like this.

Because those scanners are looking at density and most people...are NOT dense...whereas we ARE very dense. So our bones and muscles are MUCH more dense and show up strange on the scans...and since we are like 1% of the population they pull us aside and ask...otherwise it looks like your body is lined with something...which it is...MUSCLE.

I wondered about that. This has happened to me, too, and I'm not one of the really big guys, but apparently my muscles are very dense so every time I've gone through a scanner, they pull me aside for "multiple anomalies." Got the full body pat down just last Monday. And I don't have shrunken balls either.

Have you guys paid attention to who actually has most of these jobs? Whenever I fly all I see is a bunch of wannabe ghetto allstars. Im not joking....pants worn low, baggy shirts, they are usually laughing and joking with each other talking that "jibba jabba"......On 2 separate occasions, again NOT LYING...rapping and dancing at an entrance gate and a baggage scanner. And im supposed to feel safe because Leroy and Chaaantel have a badge now instead of a job at McDonalds? You can GO FUCK YOURSELF!

God help us....this country truly has become a 3rd world cess pool when our tax dollars pay the salaries of garbage like this.

I could not agree more:headbang:

I look at the TSA and think, "our security lies in these wanna be gangster sagging pants idiots." it's a scary thought. In all the tests, all kinds of fake grenades, knives, etc gets through. The TSA is there only for the "feeling" of being secure. They are complete dim wits and at the helm is Big Sis Napaltano. I feel so much safer knowing she is at the helm with her extensive background in security (none).

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear