over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Currency Trading

I trade as well. Monday - friday 8:30 am- 3:15 pm and sundays starting a 6pm for the overnight markets in the grains. I learned much about it when I was in prison. I love it. I trade the grains and mini dow jones, not currencies but trading is trading. Its difficult and can be hair raising bu I love it and its an adrenline rush for me. I wish I would have known about it alot sooner than I did. i would have been doing it along time ago.

I will tell you this. Commodites can be very volitile but they are a road to financial freedom if you know fundamentals and as well as technical analysis.

Yes, I agree with knadian187, go through babypips.com school it's free and will give you a very good foundation. After you have gone through that I would check out Nial Fuller | Learn To Trade Forex - Price Action Trading Strategies, there is a lot of good free info there as well. Nial Fuller does have a course you can pay for around $300 which is well worth it, it include lifetime access to him forum which is worth the $300 alone. But go through the babypips first before you pay for anything. Most stuff out there you pay for is crap especially the robot traders (auto trading) please don't waste your time and money on those.

Most people lose in forex trading because their undisciplined, greedy and emotional. So my advice to you is learn as much as you can, learn a proven trading system and stick to it like a robot, lol. Do not let greed and your emotions control you. I can't tell you how much money I have lost by letting my emotions get to me and thinking I know more then I really do.

Best of luck to you.

I live in Clearwater, FL and I've traded capital markets for 7 years. After years of struggling with the choppy NY session I decided to stay up one night and trade the Frankfurt and London session. I had my best day (until 10-10-08) and have never looked back.

Take the majors and draw 2 trendlines, one bullish and one bearish with lines at the high and low of Asian session. Wait for a break out then retest of nearest supply/demand level. Keep in mind how far you are away from putting in the 14 period Daily range. Pay verrrry close attention to H4 and daily closes.

I also trade stat arb and latency arb.

I'll start a thread if you want.

I live in Clearwater, FL and I've traded capital markets for 7 years. After years of struggling with the choppy NY session I decided to stay up one night and trade the Frankfurt and London session. I had my best day (until 10-10-08) and have never looked back.

Take the majors and draw 2 trendlines, one bullish and one bearish with lines at the high and low of Asian session. Wait for a break out then retest of nearest supply/demand level. Keep in mind how far you are away from putting in the 14 period Daily range. Pay verrrry close attention to H4 and daily closes.

I also trade stat arb and latency arb.

I'll start a thread if you want.

Intresting. please elaborate. your style is intresting. I would be intrested in your style of trading .

take care,
MS

Intresting. please elaborate. your style is intresting. I would be intrested in your style of trading .

take care,
MS

I have attached a sample chart of EUR/USD H1.

The blue shaded areas are demands zones. Excessive demand prices rise. Notice how price exploded out of that demand zone with that long bar. This suggests a huge dislocation in supply/demand. We are consolidating at this level and have traded up and closed the hourly levels above this zone. Also notice the second blue zone how you have h1 close support around the same zone. So what you would do is then zoom into an m1 and m5 chart and find the next support zone and put in a bid. I'll make a chart of that as well and show you where you want to buy.

This trade has potential 4:1 reward. You would want to scale out at the first approaching trendline (the dotted green line is approximately where this will happen) and then watch it closely as it approaches the next demand zone to see how price reacts.

2s9ppub.jpg

Last edited:
And here's a 1 minute chart...

14wc8z6.jpg

Notice the higher high higher low higher high then buy if higher low-- ends up being a double bottom at major demand zone, so that's a very high probability entry. I infact missed it because I was posting here but this holds true for every commodity every credit derivative, index future.....

Any questions?

I'll post some charts of the breakout on the next London session. :)

14wc8z6.jpg

Notice the higher high higher low higher high then buy if higher low-- ends up being a double bottom at major demand zone, so that's a very high probability entry. I infact missed it because I was posting here but this holds true for every commodity every credit derivative, index future.....

Any questions?

mmeredith82:
thank you for your replies. is there a system or more reading i can do to learn your style. take me under your wings? played stocks in 2008-2010, made my money. I was very fortunate(lucky) to have done so, did my trades by news on tv and what they recommended. I still don't know how I did that. please PM me or show me some readings(books) that I can learn more about your style. what broker did you use? any tips. thank you for your time. much appreciated.

take care,
MS

14wc8z6.jpg

Any questions?

Spot forex is for suckers. There are much easier, safer and honest markets to trade.

Forex is much easier to trade than any other market, aside from fixed income ahead of POMO. ;)

2 more people ask I'll start a thread. I'll make you profitable in 1 week.

suppose i only have 2 thousand to work with? am i wasting my time with forex?

suppose i only have 2 thousand to work with? am i wasting my time with forex?

I don't know... what do you think? :)

5u4rom.jpg

2wnspwy.jpg

nd6e6h.jpg

i4p7vl.jpg

2ry378y.jpg

I do not recommend using such high lot sizes under normal trading conditions, however, this are extremely high probability trades. :)

You can start trading with as little as $50-$100. :)

mmeredith82

right on!! tell me(us) more. tell us the basic(s) of your style. is there a name for it that we can go read more on it. is it your style easy to learn? who do you use for your forex trades?? thank you.

take care,
MS

right on!! tell me(us) more. tell us the basic(s) of your style. is there a name for it that we can go read more on it. is it your style easy to learn? who do you use for your forex trades?? thank you.

take care,
MS

X2 brother :D

Will do guys. Some INSANE volatility today on Euro/usd after that Greek vote. I have a spread of 58 ticks on that! Incredible. A 100pip move on a 1minute bar.

Will start thread later on today. Get ready, you're going to be blown away. :)

mmerdith,

You seem to be quite profitable with your trades in forex. I trade the grains and mini dow jones and I would like to see your set ups as well.

mmerdith,

You seem to be quite profitable with your trades in forex. I trade the grains and mini dow jones and I would like to see your set ups as well.

You got it! PM me and we'll get together on Skype.

I'll get the thread started later on tonight.

How did ya like that move in corn? :)

mmeredith82,

I'm interested in talking to you as well.

I'm gonna sit here and wait for this thread!.........waiting.............waiting....................:eek:

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear