over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Current black top Hyges in the UK

ionian

Registered
My source is offering me some black top hyges, they seem to be quite big in the UK now. Problem is, they're not .com.cn or .cn, its hygene pharma. And I know there's a squeeze going on with stuff from China atm, so I suspect it's actually generic black tops relabelled as Hyges to take advantage of the reputation. Anyone have any more info on this?

I am from the uk and have used them. Hard to get them tested over here all i can tell you is they seem to work people are saying they are the original hyges but every one has a different opinion does anyone really know?

I am from the uk and have used them. Hard to get them tested over here all i can tell you is they seem to work people are saying they are the original hyges but every one has a different opinion does anyone really know?

mate, i'm assuming you're not in london, coz bloods are easy to get here. Only thing is cost (what else, lol)

There are legit and from Hygene

Hygene saw that the village idiots would start faking them and so have now put serials that you can verify

If you know your source well and they are from the main people in China - they are in fact very good......bloods on them have come back very high in the late 30's with 10IU hour prior

Good to hear the first lot i had did not have id code. the second lot did

Black tops being original hygetropin? dr.lin left and started his website 2006 selling hyge and they are yellow tops for 10ius and light blue for 8 iu. Talks on uk baords is that they are good and i agree.

There is another site claiming to sell real hyge and theirs have brown tops and theirs is shit,

So i have missed another site claiming to sell original hyge and theirs have black tops?

It seems black tops from hygene are the originals. The cn yellow tops i have used were good too but .com cn were rubbish

get one and do a serum. only way to see if real. Many fakes and reals out there but hard to tell.
Post up once you do

word in the uk is that these 100iu black tops are the original hyge along with the green top 200iu boxes. The original hyge only have 'hygene' in the bottom corner of the box, none of this .com.cn etc business. They are all copies trying to make a buck of the hyge reputation, most still contain gh but not originals.

This board seem to have a different opinion on black tops than the other 1000 forums out there. Yes i check them all lol.

well we now have a sponosr here offering them!

ive been doing much research into this.
never heard of them before...
but as i look more and more i see a TON of websites selling them, who have BEEN selling them since before the browns/greens went down a year ago

Hopefully we got another solid brand here!

well we now have a sponosr here offering them!

ive been doing much research into this.
never heard of them before...
but as i look more and more i see a TON of websites selling them, who have BEEN selling them since before the browns/greens went down a year ago

Hopefully we got another solid brand here!

Well i have never seen them before and ive been an avid hygetropin user before switching to humangrade. Since being in the hgh game enough i really dont give a shit what label or color top or lab or whatever some products are, you get it, you test it, you run it, test again, then make your conclusion from there.. if its good.hgh, its good hgh.. labels dont make products, especially when it comes to generic gh

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I hope these come out well, it will make the board a better place seriously

Well i have never seen them before and ive been an avid hygetropin user before switching to humangrade. Since being in the hgh game enough i really dont give a shit what label or color top or lab or whatever some products are, you get it, you test it, you run it, test again, then make your conclusion from there.. if its good.hgh, its good hgh.. labels dont make products, especially when it comes to generic gh

Im on the same page as you!

And we def need another solid brand around here. We only have like two right now. And only like two sources that are 100% proven legit and on their shit

And we def need another solid brand around here. We only have like two right now. And only like two sources that are 100% proven legit and on their shit

Yes i agree

Only 2?
Pretty sure there's a handful of sponsors that legit GH, and a few of them that carry Pharm GH.

Well there is a couple....but only a a few that I would trust 100 percent when it comes to genrics

Well there is a couple....but only a a few that I would trust 100 percent when it comes to genrics

UK guys seem to be raving about it...still unsure. Of course if I was a rich mofo I would buy pharma hahaha

[lang=de]hi

blacktops from hygene are ok.... similar to yellowtops in HGH concetration.

greets
H[/lang]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear