over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Current cycle should I bump it up

Yes, because a vast majority think they plateau because of drugs, when in reality their nutrition is shit. Look at how many people posted about drugs before training and nutrition were brought up? If you train like a bitch and dont eat right, no doubt youre going to plateau easy. Like he mentioned later in the post, his nutrition sucked. He didn't measure/weigh or track anything...

I would like to assume a guy who is 6'1 250 on all that gear already knows basic info like nutrition. He doesn't need to measure anything if he's trying to grow. As long as he is eating enough, he will. However, when you've already been on a while, it's a lot harder to grow no matter what you do.

yes the dose is crazy, but its not doing anything probably bc 2 reasons-

1- cals just aren't there, if your eating cal surplus u gain weight whether fat or muscle but u gain weight...

2- imo, you have been on so long and just kept upping the dose that your body has created tolerances and it takes you 4x the amount that you would normally need simply bc you don't go off and normalize... you are trying to gain weight thru mgs and not mgs+more food... i say this bc you mentioned NOTTAAAAAA about food progression or anything about your diet so i know 100% that it is not your priority.... cruise for 8-10 weeks, 500mg if you want, i don't care but normalize a little, come back at gram and a half and in 3-4 weeks can almost guarantee you will look the same as you do now...

your also spending a lot of $$$ on gear, maybe hit up the TMT guys, or other trainer on here... spend a little loot and have em help ya out bro

Last edited:
OP are you on one of these i'm afraid to lose my abs diet? cause growing serious muscle and being ripped are not easy to combine

If your goals are 10 + lbs listen to the crowd, more food, less drugs.

yes the dose is crazy, but its not doing anything probably bc 2 reasons-

1- cals just aren't there, if your eating cal surplus u gain weight whether fat or muscle but u gain weight...

2- imo, you have been on so long and just kept upping the dose that your body has created tolerances and it takes you 4x the amount that you would normally need simply bc you don't go off and normalize... you are trying to gain weight thru mgs and not mgs+more food... i say this bc you mentioned NOTTAAAAAA about food progression or anything about your diet so i know 100% that it is not your priority.... cruise for 8-10 weeks, 500mg if you want, i don't care but normalize a little, come back at gram and a half and in 3-4 weeks can almost guarantee you will look the same as you do now...

your also spending a lot of $$$ on gear, maybe hit up the TMT guys, or other trainer on here... spend a little loot and have em help ya out bro

About time somebody else states the obvious!

I would like to assume a guy who is 6'1 250 on all that gear already knows basic info like nutrition. He doesn't need to measure anything if he's trying to grow. As long as he is eating enough, he will. However, when you've already been on a while, it's a lot harder to grow no matter what you do.

If he is not keep tracking of his food, how does he know if hes eating enough?I never understood the logic, or reasoning to not keep tracking of food 24/7. The off season is when individuals should be doing the most changing, and it should be the same as prep. After all, the off season is a setup for your prep. I don't think you can constantly be progressing all the time. Plateaus will happen, but there is a lot that can be done with nutrition and training first and foremost.

If he is not keep tracking of his food, how does he know if hes eating enough?I never understood the logic, or reasoning to not keep tracking of food 24/7. The off season is when individuals should be doing the most changing, and it should be the same as prep. After all, the off season is a setup for your prep. I don't think you can constantly be progressing all the time. Plateaus will happen, but there is a lot that can be done with nutrition and training first and foremost.

Well sure, the optimal way is to measure everything. I'm just saying it's not the only way. But for the most serious individuals, then yes I agree with you. Also remember my comment was posted before he said he was lacking nutrition. I still think the main reason he isn't growing is because of myostatin and being on for so long. Can't grow forever and a simple caloric increase won't guarantee further progress.

I decided to take the advice on here I'm cruising for 8 weeks at least. Gonna do cjc
Ghrp
Hgh
200mg test week
And following a diet a fellow board member sent me. So we will
See how it goes when I crank back up with lower doses

Exactly what I have planned before my bulker come Jan..
Perfect time to also tend to my umbilical hernia.
With A daily dose of MK 677 and Bpc 157 to help things along.

Last edited:
Exactly what I have planned before my bulker come Jan..
Perfect time to also tend to my umbilical hernia.
With A daily dose of MK 677 and Bpc 157 to help things along.

How much bcp are you gonna run? Are you injecting locally or just wherever

Gotta still check with the Guru JJ. on how best to supplement.
Was hoping Sub-Q if applicable.
Also with the down time I was thinking MGF w des and IGF w des once I'm able to start back slowly with the weights just feeding the Pump!
Also need to check dosing of these as well...

Enjoy your Criuse, I think the down time is needed after A long bout.
Don't stress about any weight loss of BW or with the Iron. Look forward to takin it easier, resetting your adrenals and CNS for the rebound to Come!!!

I decided to take the advice on here I'm cruising for 8 weeks at least. Gonna do cjc
Ghrp
Hgh
200mg test week

Don't worry, there is no chance you'll lose muscle in 8 weeks on that cruise if you keep training normally

Wouldn't the the ops bloodwork be terrible takeing that much gear and that would kill your gains?

Gotta still check with the Guru JJ. on how best to supplement.
Was hoping Sub-Q if applicable.
Also with the down time I was thinking MGF w des and IGF w des once I'm able to start back slowly with the weights just feeding the Pump!
Also need to check dosing of these as well...

Enjoy your Criuse, I think the down time is needed after A long bout.
Don't stress about any weight loss of BW or with the Iron. Look forward to takin it easier, resetting your adrenals and CNS for the rebound to Come!!!
Good advice. It's hard to lower doses and/or come off, it's a mental struggle.

Bro you need all those drugs just to gain 10 lbs? Did I miss something here

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reassurance and help guys... I know I was on a heavy amount of gear but problem was I mentally couldnt come off... so I just upped dose and added stuff yet no more gains came.... it's been a mental struggle because the fear of losing what you worked so hard for but I'm definitely cruising for a while and going to come back with a vengeance on much lower doses and see how it all plays out

Ghrp
Hgh
200mg test week

good, go on a suitable dosage now

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics