over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Current cycle should I bump it up

what do you want to bump up

I've been on this cycle about 6 weeks my body changes but my weight is what I want to go up I want actually mass difference and I was thinking about upping hgh and adding 40 mg dbol daily.

Also I'm trying to post pic but it says upload failed. If you know what I could be doing wrong let me know I'm uploading it straight from camera role of phone

Sorry it took forever to figure out how to post a pic I havnt taken many pics lately due to my chick and me splitting so my gym pic taker has been absent haha

you look great.

but that is not "5 grams of gear" great.

you could get by with much less..

better diet, more sleep, and consistent training

Your about my size but I currently take 1 gm.
On 2gms off-season I hit 260.
On 3, I hit 265 but feel totally unhealthy.

Plus, save the tren for recomp. I find it way to hard to feed when going after pure Mass.

There is a Genetic limit for most!
How many Guys walk around at 260 under 10%...?

Then again after 7 yrs of strait lifting I believe I'll hit 265 on my next bulker of less than 2 gms. 1200 test/ 300 deca and an oral or two.

you look great.

but that is not "5 grams of gear" great.

you could get by with much less..

better diet, more sleep, and consistent training

:yeahthat:

There's no denying you look good, but IMO you could have easily reached the same level with 5 times less, as Concreter outlined.

At such dosages, your lack of progresses can only be due to improper nutrition or maxed out genetic potential.

No preaching here, but since you seem to be in your late 30's or 40's, lowering those amounts would greatly benefit you health/heart wise... :)

Upping your calories may work. You defiantly have enough anabolics to consume 6000 cals.
But I'm not exactly sure if my unhealthy feel was the amount of Juice or Calories to maintain that size.

And why the Mast ? Its great for cutting and keeping T-free but more for strength than Size!

Concreter: Your about my size but I currently take 1 gm.
On 2gms off-season I hit 260.
On 3, I hit 265 but feel totally unhealthy.

Plus, save the tren for recomp. I find it way to hard to feed when going after pure Mass.

There is a Genetic limit for most!
How many Guys walk around at 260 under 10%...?

Then again after 7 yrs of strait lifting I believe I'll hit 265 on my next bulker of less than 2 gms. 1200 test/ 300 deca and an oral or two.

I hear ya'. 5 grams is too much gear for almost anyone...and I truly believe that. Most of the guys using 3-4 grams don't need anywhere near that dose to make new gains, let alone maintain.

I will hopefully hit 260 lbs this cycle with well under 1 gram...about 350-650 mg/week, to be exact (350-500 mg of test/week and 100-140 mg of SD/week). The dosage varies because I often skip injections and doses of orals. For example, this last week I only injected 250 mg of test (I meant to do 500 mg but skipped an injection) and took about 100 mg of SD. That is only about 350 mg/week. Yet, I am currently sitting at 250 pounds at 6 feet tall and 14% BF (I used to be 6'1 but shrunk when I broke my back and got a spinal infection).

The only factor that will determine if I hit 260 lbs in the next 3 weeks is food intake...not drugs. I can easily hit 260 lbs with 250 mg test and 100 mg of SD and truth be told, I could very likely hit 275-280 lbs with that dose, but it is ALL food dependent. Food is the real key to growth...and also the most challenging part of the whole process (and, genetic aside, the #1 reason most guys fail at achieving their bodybuilding goals). Note: I am also using 25 mg of MK-677 and 12-14 IU of Novolin R 2-3X per week.

Most guys use WAY more gear than they actually need to make muscle gains. They just don't give the body enough credit. The body actually has an amazing capacity for growth with low doses. The problem is that most guys never dial-in their nutrition and training to the point of personal perfection...or anywhere close to it, so they are forced to use a ton of drugs in order to make up for the slack in those two departments. Most of the time they don't even realize this. They have been brainwashed into thinking that they just can't grow on doses like that, so they don't even consider the possibility that they might be able to grow on less...potentially much less.

...and lest you think that I take my diet and training super seriously, I most certainly do NOT. I constantly miss workouts, eat no more than 2-3 X per day (including shakes), my diet is comprised of mostly junk, and I eat an average of 1/2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. However, I make SURE to take in all the calories I need every day. If that is sufficient to make me grow to 260+ pounds on minimal gear, imagine what you guys could do if your diet and training program was really in order!

Last edited:
I hear ya'. 5 grams is too much gear for almost anyone...and I truly believe that. Most of the guys using 3-4 grams don't need anywhere near that dose to make new gains, let alone maintain.

I will hopefully hit 260 lbs this cycle with well under 1 gram...about 350-650 mg/week, to be exact (350-500 mg of test/week and 100-140 mg of SD/week). The dosage varies because I often skip injections and doses of orals. For example, this last week I only injected 250 mg of test (I meant to do 500 mg but skipped an injection) and took about 100 mg of SD. That is only about 350 mg/week. Yet, I am currently sitting at 250 pounds at 6 feet tall and 14% BF (I used to be 6'1 but shrunk when I broke my back and got a spinal infection).

The only factor that will determine if I hit 260 lbs in the next 3 weeks is food intake...not drugs. I can easily hit 260 lbs with 250 mg test and 100 mg of SD and truth be told, I could very likely hit 275-280 lbs with that dose, but it is ALL food dependent. Food is the real key to growth...and also the most challenging part of the whole process (and, genetic aside, the #1 reason most guys fail at achieving their bodybuilding goals). Note: I am also using 25 mg of MK-677 and 12-14 IU of Novolin R 2-3X per week.

Most guys use WAY more gear than they actually need to make muscle gains. They just don't give the body enough credit. The body actually has an amazing capacity for growth with low doses. The problem is that most guys never dial-in their nutrition and training to the point of personal perfection...or anywhere close to it, so they are forced to use a ton of drugs in order to make up for the slack in those two departments. Most of the time they don't even realize this. They have been brainwashed into thinking that they just can't grow on doses like that, so they don't even consider the possibility that they might be able to grow on less...potentially much less.

...and lest you think that I take my diet and training super seriously, I most certainly do NOT. I constantly miss workouts, eat no more than 2-3 X per day (including shakes), my diet is comprised of mostly junk, and I eat an average of 1/2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. However, I make SURE to take in all the calories I need every day. If that is sufficient to make me grow to 260+ pounds on minimal gear, imagine what you guys could do if your diet and training program was really in order!

How are you dosing your SD?

How long have you been on this cycle? If it's been long enough, your body has plateau'd and it's time to drop back to a small cruise dose for 3 months before blasting again

Am I the only one who thinks this? It has to be the myostatin kicking in. Cruise and regroup, then hit the gas again.

wow
lol
lotta gear
im scared to use much anymore, you old guys are making me jealous. lol
I have some drol that's been calling me!

if you are new hear read all of concreters shit.
will get you where you wana be with less gear.

im sure you could get where you want to go with more effective use rather then more use.

:yeahthat:

There's no denying you look good, but IMO you could have easily reached the same level with 5 times less, as Concreter outlined.

At such dosages, your lack of progresses can only be due to improper nutrition or maxed out genetic potential.

No preaching here, but since you seem to be in your late 30's or 40's, lowering those amounts would greatly benefit you health/heart wise... :)

Damn I didn't think I looked that old I'm 29 years old... haha
I have been told nutrition is my problem.. I don't count or measure anything I've always just ate a lot and often so that could be an issue but honestly I'm not a nutrition expert so I don't even know where to start when it comes to my diet. A lot of people have told me just put food down so that's all I've done, any recommendations to use as a starting point would be appreciated

Also if I cruise for a while then get going again is there anything I could take while cruising to keep my sanity so I at least feel decent like var or primo or would that just kill the point of me cruising and recovering from cycle all together

Last edited:
Damn I didn't think I looked that old I'm 29 years old... haha
I have been told nutrition is my problem.. I don't count or measure anything I've always just ate a lot and often so that could be an issue but honestly I'm not a nutrition expert so I don't even know where to start when it comes to my diet. A lot of people have told me just put food down so that's all I've done, any recommendations to use as a starting point would be appreciated

Also if I cruise for a while then get going again is there anything I could take while cruising to keep my sanity so I at least feel decent like var or primo or would that just kill the point of me cruising and recovering from cycle all together

Cruise
Get blood work.
Doctor check up etc
Instead of spending all the money on gear pay someone for a diet
Make gains on half the dose

Edit Var will put you values in the shitter quick. Cruise on test and gh alone until everything comes back ok

Last edited:
That's crazy dude. I don't even think my body could handle that much shit. My pimples would have pimples

With all your respect, as somebody else pointed out, your body looks late 40's. That means A LOT of oxidative damage due to mostly overdose of drugs.

If anything at this point I would advise you to severely CUT a lot of juice, get your whole body checked through blood tests and organize your nutrition. Beyond the diet you need to grow, if you're not putting in your body the essential nutrients you need, it is only a matter of time until something breaks. And with those toxic amounts of drugs you're just building the perfect time bomb.

That's crazy dude. I don't even think my body could handle that much shit. My pimples would have pimples

pimples would be the least of my worries bro. My real concern would be the stress in the heart!! thats a fucking time bomb right there!

Its kinda hard to tell your age though without seeing your face bro. I respect that you want to make gains, but you're killing yourself man.

Ok I'm going to cruise for a while then when I get back on lower doses and focus on diet more so then gear.. what is a good gh amount for cruising

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws