over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Current cycle should I bump it up

I hear ya'. 5 grams is too much gear for almost anyone...and I truly believe that. Most of the guys using 3-4 grams don't need anywhere near that dose to make new gains, let alone maintain.

I will hopefully hit 260 lbs this cycle with well under 1 gram...about 350-650 mg/week, to be exact (350-500 mg of test/week and 100-140 mg of SD/week). The dosage varies because I often skip injections and doses of orals. For example, this last week I only injected 250 mg of test (I meant to do 500 mg but skipped an injection) and took about 100 mg of SD. That is only about 350 mg/week. Yet, I am currently sitting at 250 pounds at 6 feet tall and 14% BF (I used to be 6'1 but shrunk when I broke my back and got a spinal infection).

The only factor that will determine if I hit 260 lbs in the next 3 weeks is food intake...not drugs. I can easily hit 260 lbs with 250 mg test and 100 mg of SD and truth be told, I could very likely hit 275-280 lbs with that dose, but it is ALL food dependent. Food is the real key to growth...and also the most challenging part of the whole process (and, genetic aside, the #1 reason most guys fail at achieving their bodybuilding goals). Note: I am also using 25 mg of MK-677 and 12-14 IU of Novolin R 2-3X per week.

Most guys use WAY more gear than they actually need to make muscle gains. They just don't give the body enough credit. The body actually has an amazing capacity for growth with low doses. The problem is that most guys never dial-in their nutrition and training to the point of personal perfection...or anywhere close to it, so they are forced to use a ton of drugs in order to make up for the slack in those two departments. Most of the time they don't even realize this. They have been brainwashed into thinking that they just can't grow on doses like that, so they don't even consider the possibility that they might be able to grow on less...potentially much less.

...and lest you think that I take my diet and training super seriously, I most certainly do NOT. I constantly miss workouts, eat no more than 2-3 X per day (including shakes), my diet is comprised of mostly junk, and I eat an average of 1/2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. However, I make SURE to take in all the calories I need every day. If that is sufficient to make me grow to 260+ pounds on minimal gear, imagine what you guys could do if your diet and training program was really in order!

Mike. Is the mk n slin just 2-3 x a week or is that mk daily

With all your respect, as somebody else pointed out, your body looks late 40's. That means A LOT of oxidative damage due to mostly overdose of drugs.

If anything at this point I would advise you to severely CUT a lot of juice, get your whole body checked through blood tests and organize your nutrition. Beyond the diet you need to grow, if you're not putting in your body the essential nutrients you need, it is only a matter of time until something breaks. And with those toxic amounts of drugs you're just building the perfect time bomb.

C'mon bro not late 40's.... I agree that OP looks older than stated. Maybe late 30's.

Who really knows, we are judging by a cell pic in a locker room 10 feet away from the mirror LOL

BUT I do agree that, OP you need to cut back, all that gear and you're not putting on a pound. You say you're recomping instead, i sure would hope so using 600mgs of tren.

Figuring out your diet is going to be easy, just do research bro. Google is your best friend:lightbulb:

LOL well I apologize to the OP, I sincerely want the best for him and his health, I strongly advise him to put his health first and achieve the best results with his body. My perception is because Im 40, but my body looks like an abercrombie model type...so I can't accurately determine the chronological age.

C'mon bro not late 40's.... I agree that OP looks older than stated. Maybe late 30's.

Who really knows, we are judging by a cell pic in a locker room 10 feet away from the mirror LOL

BUT I do agree that, OP you need to cut back, all that gear and you're not putting on a pound. You say you're recomping instead, i sure would hope so using 600mgs of tren.

Figuring out your diet is going to be easy, just do research bro. Google is your best friend:lightbulb:

I know! How can anyone say they can guess what age his body looks based on a mirror selfie from a distance? That's crazyness.

Ok I'm going to cruise for a while then when I get back on lower doses and focus on diet more so then gear.. what is a good gh amount for cruising

I think this is a good plan...2-3iu

I've made better gains on lower doses these days...when I go higher my body seems unhealthy and burn a bit more calories which both hinder My growth

Iron Animal: Damn I didn't think I looked that old I'm 29 years old... haha
I have been told nutrition is my problem.. I don't count or measure anything I've always just ate a lot and often so that could be an issue but honestly I'm not a nutrition expert so I don't even know where to start when it comes to my diet. A lot of people have told me just put food down so that's all I've done, any recommendations to use as a starting point would be appreciated

Also if I cruise for a while then get going again is there anything I could take while cruising to keep my sanity so I at least feel decent like var or primo or would that just kill the point of me cruising and recovering from cycle all together

No, don't use orals to cruise with...horrible idea due to their destructive effects on cholesterol values.

If you don't want to go off completely, but are terrified of losing muscle mass, the following combination will get the job done with minimal bodily stress, while allowing you to get your health markers back in order. Test @ 200 mg/week, GH @ 3 iu/day or MK-677 at 25 mg/day, and insulin 3X/week pre-training with an insulin sensitizer like berberine or met.

In all likelihood, you probably wouldn't lose ANY actual muscle fiber. You will probably lose some muscle fullness due to decreased intramuscular water and blood volume, but you would probably keep all your muscle tissue. As soon as you go back on the drugs, you will be right back where you were in 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:
No, don't use orals to cruise with...horrible idea due to their destructive effects on cholesterol values.

If you don't want to go off completely, but are terrified of losing muscle mass, the following combination will get the job done with minimal bodily stress, while allowing you to get your health markers back in order. Test @ 200 mg/week, GH @ 3 iu/day or MK-677 at 25 mg/day, and insulin 3X/week pre-training with an insulin sensitizer like berberine or met.

In all likelihood, you probably wouldn't lose ANY actual muscle fiber. You will probably lose some muscle fullness due to decreased intramuscular water and blood volume, but you would probably keep all your muscle tissue. As soon as you go back on the drugs, you will be right back where you were in 2-3 weeks.
Thanks for the advice I'll dbe finitely do this minus mk677 for some reason it makes me more insulin resistant then real gh and we test the gh to make sure it's good. But it sounds like I've crippled my gains by not coming off cycle. I had hoped changing and adding compounds would help but I was wrong. I appreciate the info I'm gonna follow the advice you guys have suggested.

Do you recommend dosing berberine or metformin pre-workout? What about ALA and other insulin sensitizers that have anti-inflammatory properties? Just curious, as I am sure for those who are enhanced it may not matter, but research shows taking in anti-inflammatories anytime around training, can lead to blunting of muscle hypertrophy.

This Guy Is Time Kill

Talk about being a DEAR HEAD :banghead:.

And you're a diabetic?????????????????????????????

You need mental counseling and as mentioned earlier, a comprehensive blood
analysis.

People like you are scary.

From your pic, you could easily pass for being a natty.

My God. get a grip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-MT

Do you recommend dosing berberine or metformin pre-workout? What about ALA and other insulin sensitizers that have anti-inflammatory properties? Just curious, as I am sure for those who are enhanced it may not matter, but research shows taking in anti-inflammatories anytime around training, can lead to blunting of muscle hypertrophy.

I prefer berberine, but in regards to dose and frequency of use it will depend on the person. If trying to maximize insulin sensitivity with berb/met, 2,000 mg/day, in 2-4 equally divided doses, will work very well.

I prefer berberine, but in regards to dose and frequency of use it will depend on the person. If trying to maximize insulin sensitivity with berb/met, 2,000 mg/day, in 2-4 equally divided doses, will work very well.

Interesting on berberine over met. Reasoning if you don't mind me asking?

I've got plenty of experience using these types of products, just always curious how others go about using them into their protocols.

And you have no issues dosing pre-workout, correct?

Ok I'm going to cruise for a while then when I get back on lower doses and focus on diet more so then gear.. what is a good gh amount for cruising

sounds good

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Am I the only one who thinks this? It has to be the myostatin kicking in. Cruise and regroup, then hit the gas again.

Yes, because a vast majority think they plateau because of drugs, when in reality their nutrition is shit. Look at how many people posted about drugs before training and nutrition were brought up? If you train like a bitch and dont eat right, no doubt youre going to plateau easy. Like he mentioned later in the post, his nutrition sucked. He didn't measure/weigh or track anything...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws