YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Current Mr. Olympia trains like a lady, what does that teach you?

OK here's one for you genetics guys, let's look at one of the most famous BB of all time Arnold look at how skinny he was off cycle? He was naturally tall and thin "genetics" he found by accident or trial and error a drug combination that worked well for him, And yes he trained hard.
I personally feel to much emphasis is put on genetics
Athlete's these days are bigger, stronger, faster due to drugs not genetics.

1 drugs
2 work ethic
3 genetics

OK here's one for you genetics guys, let's look at one of the most famous BB of all time Arnold look at how skinny he was off cycle? He was naturally tall and thin "genetics" he found by accident or trial and error a drug combination that worked well for him, And yes he trained hard.

1 drugs

2 work ethic

3 genetics

What you aren't realizing is that genetics include how a certain individual responds to AAS

What you aren't realizing is that genetics include how a certain individual responds to AAS
Not Human you just busted that wide open that Superior Genetics is the #1 in any Sport.And very short on sweet.

I watched a lot of his videos. They were good to watch at breakfast and dinner, my two meals at the dinner table. This kid screams genetics because he lifts like a bikini chick. Watch his training videos. High reps, cable machines, nowhere near failure. He has NO idea about diet. Chris is invaluable to him I'm sure. He was speaking of his offseason diet. He said 8oz meat with 2 cups of rice 6-7 times a day. He then says "probably pretty close to 15 THOUSAND calories". I nearly choked on my eggs at that point lol.

But the kid is determined. He doesn't skip a beat. Everything is clockwork to him and he has a killer shape. He does need a lot more muscle mass, but he knows that. He also loves the sport of bodybuilding, you can tell. He won't go to the classic division. He says he just loves getting bigger and wants to be huge. So good on him! Easily liked.
he just said 15 k cals in two meals dinner and breakie after his show lol

he said coach said eat what u want so I did. 15 thousand cals in 2 meal, there are many guys who can do that but i doubt he did that

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I watched a lot of his videos. They were good to watch at breakfast and dinner, my two meals at the dinner table. This kid screams genetics because he lifts like a bikini chick. Watch his training videos. High reps, cable machines, nowhere near failure. He has NO idea about diet. Chris is invaluable to him I'm sure. He was speaking of his offseason diet. He said 8oz meat with 2 cups of rice 6-7 times a day. He then says "probably pretty close to 15 THOUSAND calories". I nearly choked on my eggs at that point lol.

But the kid is determined. He doesn't skip a beat. Everything is clockwork to him and he has a killer shape. He does need a lot more muscle mass, but he knows that. He also loves the sport of bodybuilding, you can tell. He won't go to the classic division. He says he just loves getting bigger and wants to be huge. So good on him! Easily liked.

Yeah I agree on all those points. He's already too big for classic but if he wants to compete at a high level at the upper shows he needs to actually train. Lol.

1 drugs
2 work ethic
3 genetics

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

More power to Heath to train relatively light and easy to achieve the best physique in bodybuilding.

Never seen Cedric, Dexter, or Rhoden train with crazy intensity or super heavy weights either but those guys all have some of the most impressive physiques of this past decade.

If anything it'll serve them well in terms of longevity considering how guys like Dorian and Ronnie deteriorated and were some of the most intense lifters we've seen in bodybuilding.

I saw that video today actually. He said he eats the meat with 2 cups of rice throughout the day, but then every 4 days or so has a day where he'll eat 15kcal in a day, not that he does it every day.

1 drugs
2 work ethic
3 genetics
You think a guy who was nicknamed the austrian oak at 19, benched 500 and deadlifted 700 at 20, and dwarfed all but one competitor in that era didn't have good genetics?

Arnold purposely shrunk for movie roles, he had to run miles a day to get down to 210 for a role.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm curious what each of you think about it. Of course, you may also disagree if you think he trains hard and heavy.

So, what kind of lessons do you take from seeing Phil Heath training?

Genetics and genetic response to drugs is what matters. Training doesn't mean much.

The biggest lie in the magazines I believed as a little kid was the thing about training intensity, everyone always supposedly trained like their life depended on it, always to failure and beyond. Champions supposedly did something very few were willing to do in the gym. Then a few years later I saw how competitors really trained and it was nothing special. Nowadays many pros seem to be taking selfies and instagramming and texting hoes between half-assed sets lol.

However, of course training matters, how hard you apply yourself. It applies to Phil too. If he trained heavier he would be bigger like everyone else, could be injured too. He has obviously found his recipe, he uses enough "intensity" to win without getting injured.

What I find sort of funny is fans being disappointed and complaining if a champion uses light weights and low intensity yet blast guys like Ronnie or Branch or Dallas for being so foolish and training so hard/heavy. Some guys complain no matter what. :D

What I find sort of funny is fans being disappointed and complaining if a champion uses light weights and low intensity yet blast guys like Ronnie or Branch or Dallas for being so foolish and training so hard/heavy. Some guys complain no matter what. :D

real talk

here he is inclining 150's for 20+ reps AKA way stronger than anyone in this thread LMAOOOOOO

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK5JklIsaRg"]Phil heath - Inclined Dumbbell Press - workout - YouTube[/ame]

then read the comments from the armchair lifters offering their advice to the champion... sometimes i hate this earth

as another Phil has said, "it's a muscle contest"

real talk

here he is inclining 150's for 20+ reps AKA way stronger than anyone in this thread LMAOOOOOO

Phil heath - Inclined Dumbbell Press - workout - YouTube

then read the comments from the armchair lifters offering their advice to the champion... sometimes i hate this earth

as another Phil has said, "it's a muscle contest"
And people are saying he doesn't train heavy really.Ronnie,Mass monster way doing 200#s but not for reps like Heath is doing.Guy is strong,and is smart about his lifting.Good share on this video.

So where did OP get the idea that PH trained like "lady"?

maybe cause he don't throw his weights when hes done...???:confused:

or start screaming after 2 reps...???

:)

Can't see how it makes too much sense to look at the training now that the muscle has long been there.

How did he train 10-15 years ago?

Can't see how the guy got to where he is without paying his dues.

Well you can look at it two ways.. I've said the following more tines than I can count but here it goes again..GENETICS.. They encompass everything..,
What you can assimulate food wise ..genetics
What you can assimulate gear wise .. Genetics
Joint integrity ... Genetics
Muscle shape .. Genetics..
The list goes on and on.. So yes having great genes would enable you train maybe " less intense"..

BUT....

maybe he's just being smart.. I have to admit he is pretty damn strong..so it's not like he is handling light weights.. He may not go to failure but he trains heay and at a fairly rapid pace.,

compare that to those known for intensity.. Yates.. Branch.. Coleman etc all torn apart with numerous muscle tears and spinal issues.. So I've always wondered what would have happened if phil trained like Ronnie etc.. Well we don't know but I would guess he would still be a multiple mr O winner.. Either way he got to the top.. So if given the choice I'll take the less intense routine and save my joints.. I just don't have that option lol..

Well you can look at it two ways.. I've said the following more tines than I can count but here it goes again..GENETICS.. They encompass everything..,
What you can assimulate food wise ..genetics
What you can assimulate gear wise .. Genetics
Joint integrity ... Genetics
Muscle shape .. Genetics..
The list goes on and on.. So yes having great genes would enable you train maybe " less intense"..

BUT....

maybe he's just being smart.. I have to admit he is pretty damn strong..so it's not like he is handling light weights.. He may not go to failure but he trains heay and at a fairly rapid pace.,

compare that to those known for intensity.. Yates.. Branch.. Coleman etc all torn apart with numerous muscle tears and spinal issues.. So I've always wondered what would have happened if phil trained like Ronnie etc.. Well we don't know but I would guess he would still be a multiple mr O winner.. Either way he got to the top.. So if given the choice I'll take the less intense routine and save my joints.. I just don't have that option lol..

this is pretty much it

everyone is just jelly that they can't grow as easily as he can

they salty af lmao

Can't see how it makes too much sense to look at the training now that the muscle has long been there.

How did he train 10-15 years ago?

Can't see how the guy got to where he is without paying his dues.

This. I used to train super heavy to pack on as much muscle as possible. Now that I have the muscle I wanted, I train in a way to keep it there. I could go heavier but choose not to, because it wouldn't be wise.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear