over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Current Offseason Diet

I'm digging your measurement method for rice krispy meal...largest bowl I can find. That's my kind of language.

It would be interesting to see your philosophy and protocols on other supplements to learn your "what" and "why." We know guys in your position have to be careful. Thanks for openly sharing your regimine to see your approach towards new progress

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

1 HOUR POST-TRAINING (here's the fun part):
I get the biggest bowl I can find, which is a large Tupperware container, fill it with Rice Krispies, and make a “milk” with whey isolate in water. This meal is about 130-150 g carbs and about 55 g protein.

I was wondering about this. Why Rice Krispies as the carb source?

I was wondering about this. Why Rice Krispies as the carb source?

I'm guessing because they are easy to eat in mass quantities, and they don't contain the sugars in most other cereal.

Because he can. A lot of people can get away with this post workout if you choose a sensible cereal. Downing 150g of carbs from cereal is a HELL of a lot easier than potatoes, rice, and even powder. It's pretty enjoyable!

Shelby,
I should look this up and I am going to but I want to hear it from the horse's mouth-so to speak.

Why grapeseed oil?

What kind of training split do you use/recommend to take advantage of the insulin sensitivity benefits of carb-cycling?

I would also like to know the total macros for your training days, if possible, just out of curiosity.

Last edited:
Shelby,
I should look this up and I am going to but I want to hear it from the horse's mouth-so to speak.

Why grapeseed oil?

I like using a variety of oils (grapeseed, olive, macadamia nut, coconut, etc.).
I've also heard Dr Serrano say (or rather suggest to a a friend of mine) to change up oils every 8 weeks or so - like 8 weeks olive, then 8 weeks grapeseed, etc. I just use a variety on a daily basis.

What kind of training split do you use/recommend to take advantage of the insulin sensitivity benefits of carb-cycling?

I would also like to know the total macros for your training days, if possible, just out of curiosity.

I train 4 days per week:
Mon - chest/delts
Wed - back
Fri- calves/arms
Sat - legs

Not sure on macros

Grapeseed just has too may PUFA's/Omega 6's.... I don't really see how its a positive.

I do love Red Palm, Mac Nut Oil, EVOO, Coconut Oil though!

Good lord, talk about the perfect health diet. And I thought I followed healthy diets until I saw this.

Good lord, talk about the perfect health diet. And I thought I followed healthy diets until I saw this.

I gotta say since shelbys done my diet i feel much healthier and all the healthy fats have done wonders for my joints. They wernt bad but feel indestructible now and I'm 38 training hit. He doesn't let me have rice crisbies though:mad::D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
It (still) boggles my mind that you plan on getting up to such a high weight to get back down to 200-210.

Since you (as far as I remember) don't like to lose sight of your abs, how much lean mass do you reckon you are sacrificing to hit your freakish conditioning? If you still see your abs when you start to diet I find it hard to believe there is that much fat (even if you count some poundage of water retention) to get rid off.

Keep pluggin' away man.

Thanks for this Shelby, am sure people pay for this information

I just started a bulk 2 weeks ago and am guna change it after reading this. Iv been eating 400protein/700carb/100fat EVERYDAY, iv got a high metabolism but still feeling fat already

So non-training days are basically low carb high fat?

What "quick digesting carbs" do you use? Dextrose any good?

Cheerd

Thanks for this Shelby, am sure people pay for this information

I just started a bulk 2 weeks ago and am guna change it after reading this. Iv been eating 400protein/700carb/100fat EVERYDAY, iv got a high metabolism but still feeling fat already

So non-training days are basically low carb high fat?

What "quick digesting carbs" do you use? Dextrose any good?

Cheerd

I prefer Karboload

Here is a detailed look at what I’m currently doing for nutrition in the offseason. I’m not pushing calories too hard, but am keeping them high enough to maintain a 235-240 lb bodyweight and support intense training. In another month or two I’ll start increasing calories a bit in an effort to push my bodyweight closer to 245-250 lb.

**broken link removed**

Appreciate you posting your diet up. It's about time :D

How many calories is it?

I think that's something we're gonna hafta figure out on our own my friend.....;) ... I think we're fortunate to get the info already given.. :headbang:

Last edited:
Shelby I just want to say your awesome and I respect you a lot !!
I wish I had a 1/4 of the knowledge you have.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131