over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Current Pic

Nice job Brock....im really impressed with your level of commitment and consistency. Hope all is well.....pm me when you get a chance and let me know what all is going on.

Put this up so Phil wouldn't ruin other peoples threads...you can shit on me here Phil

I figured out Phil's joke and why he posted this in tenny's thread:
Awesome............... you aint lying, much bigger than VTliftVT...
Both tenny & VT were doing the same pose.

Later Phil said it was hard for most to pull that pose off, even himself. Funny thing is.....when I look at Phil's avatar, it is exactly the same pose except his one hand is off the hip abd in a fist, and the arm is moved forard a few inches.

Phil is such a riddle :D

Yes

Later Phil said it was hard for most to pull that pose off, even himself. Funny thing is.....when I look at Phil's avatar, it is exactly the same pose except his one hand is off the hip abd in a fist, and the arm is moved forard a few inches.

But the one hand off CHANGES EVERYTING! :) Its not my favorite pose at all.......but you have to do it......for the fans I mean..........hahahaah JK

Thats hilarious! To be honest, when I joined PM, I didn't care for Phil. He just seemed like an A##hole. But once I got to know him and started understanding his riddles and honest brutality and telling it like it is and always seems to be right, I started liking him more and more. Its fun having someone like him and his knowledge on this site to make things more enjoyable to read. Thanks Phil for being the dick you are.:p Hahahahaha JK buddy :D

Thanks guy's, it really does mean a lot.

I feel horrible at my current weight as my sleep apnea is kicking my ass. I'm going to diet down until I can get a handle on it and go from there.

Thanks again!

Im in the same boat! Apnea is effecting my training and work and for some reason I cant keep that damn C-pap on at night:banghead:

Looking good there, nice set of wheels! John will steer you in the right direction. Good job!

Haha I wish that were the case but I posted my thread after Phil called me out in Tennys thread...so the riddle is still open...

hey bro....Im short .. and i cant say being short is great either... I wouldnt mind being 6'2"...... keep doing what your doing and keep training hard.. .. I really think your looking good.. condition is damn good ..

Thanks so much Alex! Being told I have good condition from the condition guru...awesome!

man - that is awesome - great symmetry at 6'-1" - you look like you could be 5-9 with that size on your long legs. What did you move up to 250 from? how long did it take to develop your wheels or were they always tree trunks?

My legs have always responded better than other body parts but I also love to punish them.

Nice job Brock....im really impressed with your level of commitment and consistency. Hope all is well.....pm me when you get a chance and let me know what all is going on.

Thanks C Fox! Ill hit you up shortly!

Yes

Haha I wish that were the case but I posted my thread after Phil called me out in Tennys thread...so the riddle is still open...

But what if I told you that I KNEW you were going to post the same pic soon? hahahhaah JK......I just saw that you were looking at the thread with just myself and Tenney so I thought I could get you motivated......

Haha well you certainly know how to motivate! Now help me get my arms to grow please :)

Haha well you certainly know how to motivate! Now help me get my arms to grow please :)

I meant it man on the condition. .your not just putting on sloppy weight to boast about some numbers that mean nothing.. whatever your weight is, all i know is that its good quality from what i can see...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131