over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Current Pic

VTliftVT

Banned
pic's at 250-252lbs...6'1'' and currently eating and training per the mountaindog method that's in the articles section and loving it. feel better and more healthy than I ever have. <--- didn't mention my trainer, mentioned the diet and training methods which are discussed all over this board.

Put this up so Phil wouldn't ruin other peoples threads...you can shit on me here Phil :D

025.JPG

Last edited:
You look awesome VT, very proportionate. Being 6'2, I know how much it sucks to be tall.

Woo Hoo!

Looking good baby!!!

:headbang:

Thanks Jdub and AD! I do appreciate it. Being tall in this game sucks!

Damn Bro you've come a long way in the last few years. Good job.

Thanks guy's, it really does mean a lot.

I feel horrible at my current weight as my sleep apnea is kicking my ass. I'm going to diet down until I can get a handle on it and go from there.

Thanks again!

WOw

What are you doing for your chest, arms, back, shoulders and calvs? Quads look improved though........nice kitchen floor :)....In all seriousness..........thats not a good pose for you......or me either for that matter..........thats a tough one to pull off

Looking solid bro.

Im 6'3 and the process of getting to 250 is whooping my ass right now.

So props to you.

What are you doing for your chest, arms, back, shoulders and calvs? Quads look improved though........nice kitchen floor :)

Chest and shoulders look great after my workout haha. They are coming up but my legs have always responded much better than any other bodypart.

It's taken me a while to get a mind-muscle connection with my back but over the past year I feel that I've made strides there and it's coming along. ]

And thats the bathroom behind me, not the kitchen :) Loft living is great :headbang:

But thanks Phil....that may be the first compliment you have ever given me...

Well

Chest and shoulders look great after my workout haha. They are coming up but my legs have always responded much better than any other bodypart.

It's taken me a while to get a mind-muscle connection with my back but over the past year I feel that I've made strides there and it's coming along. ]

And thats the bathroom behind me, not the kitchen :) Loft living is great :headbang:

But thanks Phil....that may be the first compliment you have ever given me...

Keep it up........John is absolutely great

Thanks Jdub and AD! I do appreciate it. Being tall in this game sucks!

hey bro....Im short .. and i cant say being short is great either... I wouldnt mind being 6'2"...... keep doing what your doing and keep training hard.. .. I really think your looking good.. condition is damn good ..

Keep it up........John is absolutely great

I agree, John's been great to have in my corner.

I've worked with Dan for a year or two trying out DC training prior to working with John. My chest/delts/arms grew about the same rate as they have with Johns approach...so I guess I'm still trying to figure out what works best for me. John's leg routines have certainly kicked in some growth though.

At 6'6" 270, I look like a stick standing next to most guys that lift seriously. Wish I had your quads bro, nice work

At 6'6" 270, I look like a stick standing next to most guys that lift seriously. Wish I had your quads bro, nice work

I hear ya man...my first contest I looked like a friggin string compared to everyone else. I was one of the best conditioned but was way too small compared to the other guys. Mainevent won that show haha.

.....In all seriousness..........thats not a good pose for you......or me either for that matter..........thats a tough one to pull off

That's funny because I really like that pose on his physique.

Looking good, VliftVt.

As everyone else said...those quads are real eye catchers. The rest looks good too. :cool:

man - that is awesome - great symmetry at 6'-1" - you look like you could be 5-9 with that size on your long legs. What did you move up to 250 from? how long did it take to develop your wheels or were they always tree trunks?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity