over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Current pictures of me in off season

sweet! whats you bf% you reckon offseason?

I like this one too...

Greg.. you have done great all year.. . keeping it tight and productive, it isnt easy being 6'2" and 50...not giving you hell man..

you know what i mean..

but it will pay off ..

Super pic Greg!

BTW Greg, I really like it some of us "mature" guys are here, posting some pics and still kicking butt in the gym! Good to see!

great to see ya Pesty!
thats a good offseason weight imo.
that contest pic is nasty!
-JS

Attachments

• greggoupshot.jpg
    greggoupshot.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 257
I'm not trying to be negative here...

but, for a guy who posts as much advice as you do, I really expected more. You are very small, and not that lean. :spam:
I know you're 50, still though...
I know people here love you, so they'll attack me for the truth, but it is what is is.

Let the "post a pic if your so judgmental" comments begin ;)

but, for a guy who posts as much advice as you do, I really expected more. You are very small, and not that lean. :spam:
I know people here love you, so they'll attack me for the truth, but it is what is is.

what we respect Pesty for is that he does everything right. he might not have been blessed with size but he has determination and preservearance. that is more respectable than being born big. he is also has seniority on most of us hear so we respect him for that as well.
size is not always a determing factor of how much someone knows or etc. there are some big boys out there that don't know shit and don't train hard and don't diet hard.
Pesty is what bodybuilding is all about.

now post your pic LOL:D just kidding bro.
-JS

Nice job, Greg!

You know what? Regardless of all this muscle stuff- we both have stunning hair! Yeah, these other guys might have better genetics than we do for massive, round, muscle bellies, but we've got their asses kicked in the follicle department. :headbang:

Last edited:
You know what? Regardless of all this muscle stuff- we both have stunning hair! Yeah, these other guys might have better genetics than we do for massive, round, muscle bellies, but we've got their asses kicked in the follicle department. :headbang:

yes, you do:banghead:
-JS

what we respect Pesty for is that he does everything right. he might not have been blessed with size but he has determination and preservearance. that is more respectable than being born big. he is also has seniority on most of us hear so we respect him for that as well.
size is not always a determing factor of how much someone knows or etc. there are some big boys out there that don't know shit and don't train hard and don't diet hard.

-JS

totally agree with you Johnny!

yeah and its pissing me off.... especially since I don't have great genetics either :banghead: :p

-JS

X2 Johnny..great post. And Damn Pesty 50??? You look like your in your 30's

Well, I decided to respond to your comment. What do you consider big and healthy at 50? Let me give you a history lesson on me. When I started 30 years ago, I was 140 pounds at the same height. In that picture I am 225, that is 85 pounds of muscle. At 30 years, that is aprox. 3 pounds per year, Nice slow, healthy gains.

I weighed 265 in 1990, and was unhealthy. You can have that big life style, it isn't for me. I want to live longer. I am not blessed with genetics at all. Every thing you see, I worked my ass off to get there. By the way, not all knowledge people have champion physiques.

I will show your in society, that 95% of guys, don't look like this at 50. Yes, I am a little proud in that area. You made me LMAO, when you said I don't look that lean. This is the offseason, you evidentually look past my show pictures, where even my glutes were shredded, lol.

I won 2 shows, with out good genes. I plan to win some at 50. Of course I could be talking to a champion body builder, for all I know. I won't ask you too post your pictures. Rather, I will wait until your 50, so You can show me how great you look. :rolleyes:

Amazing for 50. Fuck, amazing for over 30.

Thanks, I am still trying.

You have a nice thick back for an old fart!

LMAO, you don't look too bad either, for an old fart.

Nice job pesty. You look healthy and strong for any age let alone 50. Keep it going brother. ;)

Thanks Oldfella, guys like you give me inspiration.

Hey Greg I believe in you as well my man. I know you get shredded so I can't wait to see how it goes for you this year. All my best.

Thanks Tony. Good luck at your show. If you need anything call.

You look fantastic, keeping nice and lean!

The great thing about being in such great condition is even 5lbs. will look huge on you.

Nice work, definitely inspiring at any age!

Thanks, I take it 1 step at a time.

its nice staying lean.....isnt it???:D

what you weighing there???

whats you leg routine like???

is alex also helping you with training???

looking good man

:)

Tenny, I appreciate all your help. I know some guys see you as rash, but I see a guy wanting to always help others.

looking great Greg. You sure stay lean in your "offseason" which I like. Many a 50 year old would sure like to look like you, no doubt about that!

Brick, you look great in your pictures, well done.

That contest pic is amazing.

You look great in off season, nice and tight.

Thanks

Looking good and productive bro , hell you still have several more months to grow before your start a prep

I need some more work still.

very good, especially at 50. focus on pounding your legs and biceps is my suggestion for this coming year. good luck to you

Mike, thanks, I am trying a new routine to pound those areas.

I knew you pounding away this offseason, it is showing...awesome job Pesty. You are one dedicated man and I respect that. Keep it up, looking lean and bigger this offseason.

Lenny thanks, You are a true inspiration here and a hard worker.

You look great Brother. Nice back. I can't wait to see your improvements as you get closer to your next competition. Staying relatively lean in the offseason is the way to go.

Coming from you Flex, that means alot. I saw how good you look.
looking great Pesty, keep at it.

Very inspiring for the young 'uns :)

You look good too.

sweet! whats you bf% you reckon offseason?

Not sure, I never check it.

Super pic Greg!

Best I saw you yet, this year. Kepp it up

great to see ya Pesty!
thats a good offseason weight imo.
that contest pic is nasty!
-JS

Thanks Johnny, and watching my back.

You look super Pesty. I think this is a good
place for you, you look healthy.

Question . . . what are doing to do different to
put on the additional size you desire?

I agree, I wanted a balance of looking good, but not sacraficing health. I didn't do anything special, but I never had bad meals and went to basics. Like exercises and heavy.

JT, I can never be in the same catergory as your magnifcant hair do. :p

X2 Johnny..great post. And Damn Pesty 50??? You look like your in your 30's

Thank you.

This is for GYNO. Me at 26. I only got back into bodybuilding 2 years ago, after taking 18 years off from competing. Feel free to post your contest pics.

Attachments

• BODY BUILDING PICTURES 003.jpg
    BODY BUILDING PICTURES 003.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 215
Greg, you look great and continue to improve. I'm knocking on that 50yr old door myself and realize both the hard work and pleasure i get looking better than most 20-30 yr olds as you do..

Looking forward to more of your progress pics bro... This board is a better place with you in it.

JR

i hate both of you now

you just had to go and remind me

JT knows how to push my buttons:mad:

you're 50??? and you look like that??? I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!!!!

:D

seriously, you look much younger... and i remember a picture you posted in the offseason about a year or so ago (when you were wearing blue posing trunks i think)... you gained A LOT of mass since then! great job!!!

P.S. if i ever saw you on the street and had to guess how old you were, i'd say late thirties, early fourties max!
TELL US THE SECRET!!!
i'm 29 and people think i'm in my late 30's! ... damn field work :(

Last edited:

-JS

That's a superb post, JS. :)

Greg, my friend, keep doing what you're doing, cause when in a few years you are HEALTHY, even leaner and bigger... well, most of us will be small, fat... and visiting our doc every week. Lol! :eek:;)

Awesome Pesty! Made alot of young guys shut up with your pics, telling them to eat your heart out. Good luck with your prep bro, keep us posted with your progress. I know Alex is at your side.

your quad tear drops look awesome!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members