YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

currently cutting and running 400mgs test E Weekly, got some tren laying around?!?

peco_12345

Registered
hey guys im taking my game to next level and im giving my dream of competing one day a final chance, anyways i was away from the gym for a while put alot of bf on but now im back. ive been dieting now for 8 weeks and im down to 14% bf. id like to get closer to 10 % before i start bulking up again and add some good old compounds but right now ive been using test at 400mgs weekly. i have some tren laying around from a while back do you guys think i should run it for maybe 6 to 7 weeks till im done cutting 75mgs to 100mgs eod? im planning on crusing on test for about 8 weeks after which ill start my bulker most likley test eq and deca.

I'd definitely add in the Tren! :headbang:

Have you run tren before? It's a different animal, at least for me.

Have you run tren before? It's a different animal, at least for me.

yeah i have didnt have any sides from it, very good gains. The only question i have is do you think ill need to cruise longer for a better recover before i start my next cycle or will it not really make a difference?

so test E 400mgs and tren A 150mgs EOD 6 to 8 weeks remaining.

Last edited:
theres really no recovery when you cruise. You are simply just giving your body a break from all the compounds and big doses. you will be fine.

thanks man, did my shot yesterday night, 150mgs. this should be good. do you guys think i should bump the calories slightly? right now im cutting at about 2355 calories with one pig out cheat meal a week. roughly 272 grams of protien and 147 grams of carbs all from oats and brown rice. fat roughly 63 grams mostly from olive oil. im doing cardio 30 mins 4 times a week with heavy lifting.

I hope the Tren you've found in your stash was the Ace version! If not you'd be cutting the cycle off 2 weeks after the tren really starts poppin for you!!!

What exactly are you calling a cruise? You'll never recover your natural test levels if you maintain a small dose of test usually consisting of 200mg/wk.

I run Tren at higher doses and just deal w/ the shitty sides that follow. I love it at a gram/wk, but I turn into the devil during this period. 600-700mgwk is my happy place! :cool:

cage

I hope the Tren you've found in your stash was the Ace version! If not you'd be cutting the cycle off 2 weeks after the tren really starts poppin for you!!!

What exactly are you calling a cruise? You'll never recover your natural test levels if you maintain a small dose of test usually consisting of 200mg/wk.

I run Tren at higher doses and just deal w/ the shitty sides that follow. I love it at a gram/wk, but I turn into the devil during this period. 600-700mgwk is my happy place! :cool:

cage

yeah its ace, no point in running E for this cycle, im doing 150mgs EOD, ill be cruising at 200mgs for 8 weeks post cycle.

hey guys been running ace for about 4 weeks now, 150mgs EOD and been feeling good, getting the usual shoulder pump and feel sleepy as all hell during the day, cardio is has been killed but im feeling ok, will be doing 4 more weeks till i cruise for two months and then on a test, deca, eq lean bulker.

What do you plan on running your deca and eq at? I thought about a test, deca, and eq cycle but haven't done it yet.

what changes in fatloss and appearance have you noticed sinced adding the tren?

Hah, cardio is killer on tren. I feel like a grandma about 10 mins after getting on the treadmill. :\

hey guys almost on my last week of my cycle, bumped up the tren to 200mgs EOD for the last 3 weeks or so, everythings been ok so far, very lathargic until first set in the gym, feel like im in a constant pump but im definatly gotten big, put on alot of mass and went down in bf, tren is def the stuff if your ok with the sides. shoulder pumps are crazy but you gotta deal with it other than that it all is good. as for deca eq havent decided on the doses but will run eq up there, doesnt do much when ran low and need the vascularity from it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws