advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Currently cutting with DNP and no AAS, any advantage to adding an AI or T4?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Just came off a broken hand so only doing cardio/abs until I'm cleared for weights, about 45 minutes good intensity 5-6 times a week and on a deficit.

I just started DNP at 200mg each afternoon, I might bump it to 400mg but I'd rather go longer than just burn out on it. After that I'll probably run some Clen just because I have it on hand and I know it's crazy but I actually like the jitters!

Any advantage or reason to run an AI or even some B6? I have some Arimidex and Nolva on hand. I already look like I have tits from not being able to get any work in for almost two months, just trying to be proactive. Also I know T3 is shit but how about some T4 on DNP?

Stupid question or stupid person???

Thanks!

Last edited:
Forget that wouldnt touch any of the stuff.. Try some L carnitine (synthetine) from synthetek will help with fat loss. Sure helped me a lot.. Hopefully sumone more experienced with the stuff u mentioned may chime in

Just came off a broken hand so only doing cardio/abs until I'm cleared for weights, about 45 minutes good intensity 5-6 times a week and on a deficit.

I just started DNP at 200mg each afternoon, I might bump it to 400mg but I'd rather go longer than just burn out on it. After that I'll probably run some Clen just because I have it on hand and I know it's crazy but I actually like the jitters!

Any advantage or reason to run an AI or even some B6? I have some Arimidex and Nolva on hand. I already look like I have tits from not being able to get any work in for almost two months, just trying to be proactive. Also I know T3 is shit but how about some T4 on DNP?

Stupid question or stupid person???

Thanks!

DNP limits the bodies' ability to convert T4 to T3.
T3 would be beneficial.

DNP limits the bodies' ability to convert T4 to T3.
T3 would be beneficial.

I've ran T3 a dozen times and never had a good experience, I kept going back to it because everyone says how well it works but for me all it ever did was throw my body out of whack. If I used it without AAS I lost size, definitely more muscle than fat, and if I used it on AAS I lost a lot of the benefit of my cycle. Not to mention the over/under active thyroid throws every single one of your body functions off, it's by far the worse side effects I've ever expierenced.

Lately I've been reading a lot of negativity towards T3 on the boards but nothing really about T4. From my understanding there is a big difference in just supplementing with T3 and the conversion of the T4 to T3 but I'm not sure if the same issues with the T3 would apply to using T4.

Any thoughts??

Forget that wouldnt touch any of the stuff.. Try some L carnitine (synthetine) from synthetek will help with fat loss. Sure helped me a lot.. Hopefully sumone more experienced with the stuff u mentioned may chime in

Thanks Harry, definitely plan on using Synthetine with my next run but right now I have T4 and some AI on hand so wondering if it will benefit at all.

I've ran T3 a dozen times and never had a good experience, I kept going back to it because everyone says how well it works but for me all it ever did was throw my body out of whack. If I used it without AAS I lost size, definitely more muscle than fat, and if I used it on AAS I lost a lot of the benefit of my cycle. Not to mention the over/under active thyroid throws every single one of your body functions off, it's by far the worse side effects I've ever expierenced.

Lately I've been reading a lot of negativity towards T3 on the boards but nothing really about T4. From my understanding there is a big difference in just supplementing with T3 and the conversion of the T4 to T3 but I'm not sure if the same issues with the T3 would apply to using T4.

Any thoughts??
T4 will not work while on DNP!
I never use T3 either. It flattens me out and I feel small.
But with DNP it's a good idea.

T4 will not work while on DNP!
I never use T3 either. It flattens me out and I feel small.
But with DNP it's a good idea.

Do you know what makes it a good idea while on DNP? Seems like we both agree it's shit just curious what the prevailing theory is on that.

Double edged sword for sure.

Any word on the AI's during a cut and DNP?

Would love to hear your thoughts big slice

there are numerous threads around here on using DNP... a think a couple are still on the front page.

to summarize:

DNP - best fat loss agent available
T3 - is not needed
going hypo - doesn't happen by DNP
Nac and Coq10 - take these

etc..etc..

there are numerous threads around here on using DNP... a think a couple are still on the front page.

to summarize:

DNP - best fat loss agent available
T3 - is not needed
going hypo - doesn't happen by DNP
Nac and Coq10 - take these

etc..etc..

we fight about this a lot. you're right in your assessment, it's NOT NEEDED. i'll give you that.

it's not needed, ok, we're all clear on that.

will it make you lose additional weight if you throw it in the mix?

YEP

from personal experience having run 6 DNP cycles over the past years, my best personal weight loss was from high AAS cycles + dnp + t3 + cardio.

in my opinion it's like this, you can get away with just cutting with AAS and cardio...sure, tons of people do it. shit, you can cut without AAS, you can just use DNP. you can cut with t3. you can also combine ALL of these things for an unsurprising *best fat loss protocol*

it's not for everyone. you will be flat. you will be weak. and you will have to be disciplined in not having a rebound from the combination of these drugs once you come off. but if you are not a stupid dumb dumb like lots of people are...you can be very successful.

it comes down to the weight loss goals of the individual. if you are at that point (12% or lower) and you are looking to get VERY, VERY shredded, not adding t3 into the mix is just sacrificing additional weight loss potential. and before we start talking about how t3 is not muscle sparing, i use trenbolone (700mg of ace per week) in my cut cycles to mitigate this. and i only use 50mcg of t3.

next piece, if you are using DNP for LESS THAN 2 WEEKS....dont bother with the t3. it's not long enough of a cycle to warrant using t3 because it'll take your thyroid that much time or longer to bounce back. but if you are planning on a longer cycle to really really cut down, i think t3 is a welcome addition to the cycle, but i will never recommend it without a hefty dose of AAS alongside. i'm in the same boat as every one else, we all have sacrificed plenty to get where we are in terms of building mass, the last thing we want to do is lose it. go back on the boards a few years ago and see how many people were advocating the use of 100mcg of t3, a shit ton more than there are today. as of late t3 has just become this nightmarish compound that everyone is scared to use for some reason...i don't think this is the case.

ANYWAY -- t3. not necessary, but can be beneficial in the right scenario.

we fight about this a lot. you're right in your assessment, it's NOT NEEDED. i'll give you that.

it's not needed, ok, we're all clear on that.

will it make you lose additional weight if you throw it in the mix?

YEP

from personal experience having run 6 DNP cycles over the past years, my best personal weight loss was from high AAS cycles + dnp + t3 + cardio.

in my opinion it's like this, you can get away with just cutting with AAS and cardio...sure, tons of people do it. shit, you can cut without AAS, you can just use DNP. you can cut with t3. you can also combine ALL of these things for an unsurprising *best fat loss protocol*

it's not for everyone. you will be flat. you will be weak. and you will have to be disciplined in not having a rebound from the combination of these drugs once you come off. but if you are not a stupid dumb dumb like lots of people are...you can be very successful.

it comes down to the weight loss goals of the individual. if you are at that point (12% or lower) and you are looking to get VERY, VERY shredded, not adding t3 into the mix is just sacrificing additional weight loss potential. and before we start talking about how t3 is not muscle sparing, i use trenbolone (700mg of ace per week) in my cut cycles to mitigate this. and i only use 50mcg of t3.

next piece, if you are using DNP for LESS THAN 2 WEEKS....dont bother with the t3. it's not long enough of a cycle to warrant using t3 because it'll take your thyroid that much time or longer to bounce back. but if you are planning on a longer cycle to really really cut down, i think t3 is a welcome addition to the cycle, but i will never recommend it without a hefty dose of AAS alongside. i'm in the same boat as every one else, we all have sacrificed plenty to get where we are in terms of building mass, the last thing we want to do is lose it. go back on the boards a few years ago and see how many people were advocating the use of 100mcg of t3, a shit ton more than there are today. as of late t3 has just become this nightmarish compound that everyone is scared to use for some reason...i don't think this is the case.

ANYWAY -- t3. not necessary, but can be beneficial in the right scenario.

that's just the thing, Epoxy.

it's not about weight loss..it's about fat loss.

you have to run 100mg of tren ace PER DAY, in order to avoiding the catabolism from t3? (I mean, you could probably get away with less, but that's beside the point). that is an insane amount of tren ace.. especially just for the sake of MAINTAINING mass...

I've used 500-1000mg of DNP per day, while using no more than 500mg test/week + AI, and my strength stayed the same, even increasing on some lifts. of course I had to use a good amount of caffeine.. but as far as aas went, I was able to preserve my strength with far less aas than what I built it with.

T3 is absolutely not essential.. when you take into account the need for higher AAS, the increased tiredness and flatness, and potential catabolism, it's clear as day that t3 is not needed. I believe t3 also causes more heat, which is the last thing you would want on DNP.

on top of that, t3 itself costs money... so...

that's just the thing, Epoxy.

it's not about weight loss..it's about fat loss.

you have to run 100mg of tren ace PER DAY, in order to avoiding the catabolism from t3? (I mean, you could probably get away with less, but that's beside the point). that is an insane amount of tren ace.. especially just for the sake of MAINTAINING mass...

I've used 500-1000mg of DNP per day, while using no more than 500mg test/week + AI, and my strength stayed the same, even increasing on some lifts. of course I had to use a good amount of caffeine.. but as far as aas went, I was able to preserve my strength with far less aas than what I built it with.

T3 is absolutely not essential.. when you take into account the need for higher AAS, the increased tiredness and flatness, and potential catabolism, it's clear as day that t3 is not needed. I believe t3 also causes more heat, which is the last thing you would want on DNP.

on top of that, t3 itself costs money... so...

my inclusion of t3 started from attemping longer term low dose DNP cycles. prior, i had been running upwards of 800mg DNP daily which absolutely succeeded in my fat loss goals but at the sake of my ability to do daily activities (like being productive at work). the problem i had with a low dose (200mg) dnp cycle is that i noticed after a period of time i "stalled". i tried this for a month, and i dropped weight for the first 2 weeks but after that i literally stopped losing weight. the first two weeks i had felt a bit winded and hot but the heat subsided eventually and somehow my fat loss stalled. i called it quits but wanted to give it another try. the next run i added t3 from the start of the cycle. this time i was able to run dnp throughout the entire month and somehow still continued losing weight. i later learned through some research that dnp does indeed inhibit t3 production indirectly. i know i probably shouldnt, and won't fully attribute my dnp fat loss stalls to low thyroid levels but when i did add t3 into the mix it helps.

trust me, i wish i could just run 800mg of dnp again for 2-3 weeks because the results were incredible. however, not possible for me to do now while working a full time job, client facing, etc.

i think it's worth a shot to some based on the way they plan to run the dnp. i would love to have bloods to back up my claims but i have yet to take that step, hoping to do so on my next couple of runs to try to make more sense of it.

T3 will eat muscle, make you flat, good chance of rebound. If no negatives were associated with it then sure why the fuck not, take it. But the risk to reward is not worth it when you are using the most potent fat demolishing compound on the planet (DNP).

Everyone I know who used or uses DNP when it's all said and done drops 1 pound a day. No t3 needed and no higher than 400-500mg of DNP.

If someone can't do the same then you need much more than t3 to fix your problem.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236