1 tbsp red pepper flakes
3 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup dry white wine
juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp tarragon
1 tsp oregano
salt and pepper to taste.

set asside the broccoli raab

put one clove of monced garlic, 1 tbsp olive oil, the wine lemon juice oregano and taragon in a bowl and whisk together.
put fish in the bowl, coat with marinade and let sit for 2 hours in the fridge.

get a pan really hot and add remaining olive oil and pepper flakes. add broccoli raab and sautee for 3 min. add remaining garlic and cook for another 3-5 min. keep warm.

get a grill verry hot. spray with pam. grill fish until flaky. baste with remaining marinade throughout cooking process.

spoon the broccoli raab into the middle of a plate in a pile. lay fish on top and enjoy!

PHil Hernon Trainees

MAYO YOU CAN EAT!!!!!!!!!
Whipped Mayonnaise
Ingredients:

8 ounces package fat-free cream cheese
1 hard-boiled egg yolk
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 chopped shallot
Salt and pepper to taste
A handful chopped parsley
Preparation:
1. Wisk hard-boiled egg yolk until smooth.
2. Add cream cheese and other ingredients. Mix well. Slowly add the stiffly beaten egg white.
3. Blend until smooth and airy.

Yield:
4 servings

Nutritional Information:
Per serving: 88 Calories, 11 g protein, 2 g carbohydrate, 4 g fat, 157 mg calcium. Calories from fat: 40%.

Recipe #2
1 whole egg, at room temperature
1 egg yolk, at room temperature
1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
3/4-1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt, to taste

Directions:

Use your food processor to blend egg, egg yolk, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and salt for around 30 seconds.

With the food processor running, add the olive oil slowly, a few drops at a time until desired consistency is reached.

This homemade mayonnaise will stay fresh for about 2 weeks in an air tight jar in the refrigerator.

hi

my meal is chicken breast and rice. I have been eating the breast and rice seperate. but it is getting old. was thinking about chooping chicken and mixing it up with the rice and put some kind of sauce on it to make it a little more fun. any ideas? thanks:D

my meal is chicken breast and rice. I have been eating the breast and rice seperate. but it is getting old. was thinking about chooping chicken and mixing it up with the rice and put some kind of sauce on it to make it a little more fun. any ideas? thanks:D

1 colve minced garlic
1/4 cup saki
1 tsp minced ginger
4 tbsp soy sauce
1/4 cup mirin
juice of one orange
zest of one orange
splenda to taste

whisk it all together over low heat.

Pasta

Is there any type of pasta thats good for ya and low fat low carb? Do you have any recipes?

Is there any type of pasta thats good for ya and low fat low carb? Do you have any recipes?

Whole wheat pasta's are best if you have to have pasta, just remember what you put into your food is what you get out. lemme do some homework and play with a recipe tonight and ill post it tomorrow.

tkav
I made two of your meals. Lettuce wraps and Chicken Pesto with the pepper sauce. I have to say they were really good. I think you could makes some extra cash putting together Calorie ratio custom diets for people. Just an idea for ya.

thanks for the recipes.
Cp

tkav
I made two of your meals. Lettuce wraps and Chicken Pesto with the pepper sauce. I have to say they were really good. I think you could makes some extra cash putting together Calorie ratio custom diets for people. Just an idea for ya.

thanks for the recipes.
Cp

Yea I second that..:)

ok if your a pasta junkie and just have to have it at least limit it, like this

1/2 cup light italian dressing(verry low fat and store bought)
1 ny strip steak(9 oz) grilled medium and sliced thin
1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup uncooked broc
1/2 cup uncoked green beans
1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
1/4 cup black olives
1 tsp Mc Cormic salad supreme seasoning
6 os cooked whole wheat pasta.
toss it all together in a big bowl and enjoy a relatively healthy cheat meal.
if you cant get the seasoning but you have a TOn of spices at home let me know and ill give you a copycat recipe i came up with that tasts exactly the same.

for Phil hernon guys, make the dressing yourself, in those little glass shakers you get at the supermarket. but use olive oil instead of vegetable oil, throw out the pasta, and sub in whatever protien source you can have.

I love the Phil Recipes!!!...tkav rules:)

I have made just about every one of these, not only are they very easy to follow, but they are delicious and keep me within my diet. I have a binder in my cook books with each recipe printed on a page for easy finding depending on my mood. I have a draft saved in my email mailbox so i can send them all to people who ask how we eat.
( i had to do a little spell checking lol, hey he's a cook not a english professor :D )

Keep them coming tkav!!!

Cook Book

I would like to compile all of the great recipes on here into a cook book for fitness athletes, bodybuilders or anyone just trying to eat healthy but have no idea where to start. any advice would be greatly appreciated....incidentally big a if its ok with you id like to do it in conjunction with professionalmuscle.com...again other than gathering recipe's i have no idea where to start.

I would like to compile all of the great recipes on here into a cook book for fitness athletes, bodybuilders or anyone just trying to eat healthy but have no idea where to start. any advice would be greatly appreciated....incidentally big a if its ok with you id like to do it in conjunction with professionalmuscle.com...again other than gathering recipe's i have no idea where to start.

I would suggest a library of common bodybuilding foods in the book that list the macros. Also I would section it off into different phases of cutting and bulking. Just a few ideas Ill have to think of more details..because I think this is a Kick-Ass idea personally

RJ

I know I am a little late as usual...lol
But I tried the pasta recipe you put up for me the other day and it was AWESOME!!!! I have made some of your other recipes to and they were just as great.
I think you wanting to do a cook book is a great idea to and I know I would buy it. There are companies that do cook books for like schools and stuff for fund raisers but they will send you the info on how to put the cook book together and get it going. My roomates kids did that for school not long ago so when I get home I'll see if I can find the name of the company for ya. If nothing else maybe you can get some ideas from it.
Thanks again for the great recipes!!!!!!

tired of the usual eggs? try this Quiche

1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 bunch green onions, finely chopped (white parts only)
4 eggs, beaten
1 (16 ounce) package cottage cheese
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie or quiche pan.
Place spinach in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until soft. Drain off any remaining liquid. Stir in green onions, eggs, cottage cheese and Cheddar cheese. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Romano cheese. Return to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until eggs are set.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear