over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CUSTOM CONTEST PREP RECIPES

steak salad with wasabi ginger dressing.

steak -as much as you want. and any kind
mescaline mix(its a mix of microgrenes you can find near salad in the store)
wasabi powder
2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp grated garlic
1 tsp grated ginger
1/2 cup sesame oil
1/4 cup OJ
1 tsp rice wine vinnegar
shredded carrots eyeball it -as much as you want
bean sprouts - same as carrots
ok first in a blender put in garlic,ginger,soy,OJ, and vinnegar and start on low...slowly add the oil until its uniform in color should take about 30 sec
flank steak is great for this but remember for every 1/2inch of steak(thickness) only grill it for 4 min on each side....oh and stop touching the damn meat on the grill, leave it alone and turn it once)
after the steak is a nice medium rare remove it from the heat and let it sit for 5 min. now slice it into strips going against the grain.
in a big bowl toss the greens with a 1/4 of your dressing.
put them piled into the shape of a mountain on your plate.
lay the steak across the top in the fanned out and drizzle some more dressing on....enjoy.

hey tkav...can you post some recipes for calorie free salad dressings, sauces, etc....

hey tkav...can you post some recipes for calorie free salad dressings, sauces, etc....

calorie free is an interresting thing. to achieve this you would need access to ingredients that need to be purchased in 55 gallon drums. if its calorie free its loaded with chemicals instead of food. your best bet is to store purchase these products. you cant take whole ingredients like peppers, tomatoes, onions...etc and take the calories out of them. sorry dude but im stumpped on this one.

Veal Saltimbocca with broccoli raab

1 lb veal medallions.
1/4 lb prousciutto
1/2 lb fresh spinach
1/4 lb thinly sliced buffalo mozzarella
1 lb broccoli raab

pound out veal to 1/8 inch thick.
salt and pepper both sides
on each of the pieces of veal place 1 piece prouscuitto a layer of spinach.fold in half . in a HOT skillet sautee on both sides in olive oil, for 2 min on each side. place in oven at 350 with a piece of mozzarella on each piece of veal. now thake your broccoli raab, mince 2 cloves of garlic and sautee it in a pan with olive oil. as it starts to cook add 1 tbsp hot pepper flakes. after the cheese is melted on the veal pull it out of the oven, plate it, and top it with the broccoli raab. enjoy!

I get some chocolate pudding from INSTONE (Stallone's company) add some EFX Pure liguid aminos (chocolate flavor), walnuts or all natural peanut butter....maybe add a dab or lite Cool Whip!

Low in carbs with about 30 grams of protein with some essential fats!

THIS STUFF IS GREAT!

Quik & Easy Receipt

Hello everyone!!!
3 eggs white
1 smashed banana
2 Tbs oats

Mix everything and microwave.
Nice pan cake!!! I eat with coffee

Better to cook it on the hot plate rather microwave which is bad for you.

Tkav mate do you have a restaurant?

Sweet, I am a Chef Manager and Head Chef too

great thread tkav

how about something i can keep in my cooler and eat cold while still tasting good?

things i like and pretty much always have on hand: fresh mushrooms, black olives, bell peppers, spinach, eggs, cooked ground beef, parmasan cheese, can tuna in olive oil, olive oil, lettuce.

i appreciate any ideas, but use these ingredients in different combinations in my omelet every morning so it would be more convenient to be able to use them for whatever im going to eat later in the day.

ill be making it in the morning before work so quick and easy my man....thanks.

how about something i can keep in my cooler and eat cold while still tasting good?

things i like and pretty much always have on hand: fresh mushrooms, black olives, bell peppers, spinach, eggs, cooked ground beef, parmasan cheese, can tuna in olive oil, olive oil, lettuce.

i appreciate any ideas, but use these ingredients in different combinations in my omelet every morning so it would be more convenient to be able to use them for whatever im going to eat later in the day.

ill be making it in the morning before work so quick and easy my man....thanks.

One thing that I found to be very good tasting when I was dieting for my contest prep that could be brought out and ate cold was hard boiled omega 3 eggs. I would boil 6 whole eggs (doing keto style diet) and go ahead and take the shells off but leave them whole. When meal time came around I would just squash/stir them all up with a fork and put salt/pepper on top with a little of the walden fams calorie free ketchup. It tasted phenominal. I guess if you were able to find a lower cal mayonaise type product you could add that instead of ketchup and include some diced onions, pickels, etc and make an egg salad type concoction.

haha, yes very familiar with boiled eggs. eat them everyday as they are pretty much the only thing that tastes decent cold and are super convenient. hoping tkav could get me away from boiled eggs! thanks for your reply though.

haha, yes very familiar with boiled eggs. eat them everyday as they are pretty much the only thing that tastes decent cold and are super convenient. hoping tkav could get me away from boiled eggs! thanks for your reply though.

this is the last one i have haha...everything else is better warm. i like ground 99% lean turkey breast with 2 tbs of almond butter mixed in with it.

alternatively, i like 95% lean ground hamburger with 1 tbs of peanutbutter mixed in. i eat both of those cold and it's still delicious lol. then again when you are dieting hard just about anything other than bland chicken taste amazing :D

oh yea, i guess you could also do tuna with some diced onion, pickel, and mustard. maybe add some evoo for fats or the mayo that is high in omega 3.

this is the last one i have haha...everything else is better warm. i like ground 99% lean turkey breast with 2 tbs of almond butter mixed in with it.

alternatively, i like 95% lean ground hamburger with 1 tbs of peanutbutter mixed in. i eat both of those cold and it's still delicious lol. then again when you are dieting hard just about anything other than bland chicken taste amazing

oh yea, i guess you could also do tuna with some diced onion, pickel, and mustard. maybe add some evoo for fats or the mayo that is high in omega 3.

ok, i tried the ground turkey breast and almond butter tonight and it was actually pretty good. thanks. the ground beef with peanut butter, idk man, maybe when im a bit more desperate ill try it :)...who knows though, i tried the whole tuna and oj thing and it tasted better than expected so....

ok, i tried the ground turkey breast and almond butter tonight and it was actually pretty good. thanks. the ground beef with peanut butter, idk man, maybe when im a bit more desperate ill try it :)...who knows though, i tried the whole tuna and oj thing and it tasted better than expected so....

it needs to be natty PB so it's salty, not a sweet peanutbutter. i got the idea from a mens health magazine and they were talking about how great natty PB went on hamburgers. so i just had cooked up some ground beef and i had some smuckers natty pb in the fridge and mixed the two...the creamy salty of the pb mixes amazingly well with the hamburger. i was shocked, now its a vice of mine not to get a spoonfull and dip it in my ground hamburger everytime i open the fridge. funny thing is now i have seen several burger joints have a pb and hamburger option.

Next tuesday when im off work im going to update this thread BIGTIME...everyone please post up questions or requests ASAP so i have a couple of days to work on the recipe's.

food to go

3 staples that hold well in your cooler

egg salad
eggs
salt
peper
paprika
hot sauce
mustard
omega 3 mayo(sparingly)

tuna salad
this one is to easy...lol

sushi grade grilled tuna cooked rare on a salad of micro greens with this dressing.

1 tsp grated ginger
1 tsp grated garlic
1 bunch of cilantro shopped
1/2 tsp honey
1 tsp soy sauce
1/4 cup OJ
juice of 1 lemon and 1 lime
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp red wine vinnegar
your favorite oil blended in maybe 1/2 cup ...just put it in a blender for ohh 30 sec

theres alot of flavor in that dressing so you wont need much

flounder rolls

you can use talipia, salmon or just about anything.

2 cups hearts of palm
4 artichoke hearts
1 julienned red pepper
large flounder filets (4)
1/2 cup diced black olives
1 tsp minced garlic
juice of 2 lemons
salt
pepper
1/4 cup olive oil.

toss everythign but the fish in a large bowl.
in the middle of each filet add the mixture from the bowl.
roll them up, maybe use a tooth pick soaked in water to hold them together.
bake in the oven at 350 on a non stick baking pan for 15 min.

hey tkav do you have any recipes that are a little more simpler b/c im the only 1 in my house who eats this way and I just dont want to spend a fortune in groceries buying certain things and only using them once. anything would be helpful because im so tired of eating the same thing over and over again. thanks!!! :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131