over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CUSTOM CONTEST PREP RECIPES

cooking and simplicity

hey tkav do you have any recipes that are a little more simpler b/c im the only 1 in my house who eats this way and I just dont want to spend a fortune in groceries buying certain things and only using them once. anything would be helpful because im so tired of eating the same thing over and over again. thanks!!! :D

heres what i would like you to do. pick out a recipe even one with wierd ingredients and try it. when your eating pay attention to the flavors you enjoy the most. now lets say you love hearts of palm and you have some left over. well use them.....cooking is about building flavors on top of each other. there is no reason you cant re use the same ingredient in 7 different meals. its all about finding the flavors you enjoy and putting them to use. i have work today but monday or tuesday ill see if i can get big chef in on this and well do something like iron chef..1 ingredient 5 meals with it.

tkav, hey bro, I'm so sick of chicken and brown rice that I believe I might puke if I have to eat it again. Can you whip up a recipe for maybe chinese with low sodium and lots of vegetables?

heres what i would like you to do. pick out a recipe even one with wierd ingredients and try it. when your eating pay attention to the flavors you enjoy the most. now lets say you love hearts of palm and you have some left over. well use them.....cooking is about building flavors on top of each other. there is no reason you cant re use the same ingredient in 7 different meals. its all about finding the flavors you enjoy and putting them to use. i have work today but monday or tuesday ill see if i can get big chef in on this and well do something like iron chef..1 ingredient 5 meals with it.

Count me in! So what one ingredient you like to cook?

ok so anyone at all...look in your pantry and fridge, and pick out an ingredient, something you like the taste of and big chef and i will put it to use.

ok so i havent had time to buy any of the ingredients for a recipe i want to try yet but i plan on it!! i just figured id give u a list of what i normally get at the grocery store n see what u come up with....im up for anything!
lean beef, lean turkey, chicken, cottage cheese, oatmeal, eggs, egg beaters, fat free cheese, broccoli, squash, zucchini, cucumbers, occasionally apples, or bananas
the spices i get are paprika, cayenne pepper, mrs. dash, sea salt, cinnamon, and splenda
if theres anything else you suggest i get or change so i can make something different and good let me know...i will try anything once! thanks for all of your help!!!

I need to eat what I kill. Here are three I have. Venison loin, natural peanut butter & sriracha.

ok so anyone at all...look in your pantry and fridge, and pick out an ingredient, something you like the taste of and big chef and i will put it to use.

I made your stuffed salmon last night and absolutely LOVED it. I'm going to give your slow cooker chicken a try tonight.

I have a huge thing for chocolate and peanut butter together.....any kind of reasonably acceptable deserts you can come up with? You can include protein powder too in that! :)

Got anything for swordfish steaks? I love all kinds of fresh fish.

Anything with 90/10 ground beef is phenomenal too. I'm making your stuffed bell peppers tonight

Just cooked the bell peppers. I have to say, I'm not a fan of green peppers but these things smell ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I'm going to put them to the test here in a few minutes when they cool off!!!!

This is quite good site

This is a nice website, I'm going to check it out here more often.

Just coninue
Regards Greg

sorry guys been real busy at work...but im back...i have 6 new recipe's im going to get posted up by monday and if big chef stops by id really like him to make this thread home too, as ive read some of his stuff and the guy is talented. we'll get you guys out of that food rut for all the upcoming diets for the season and the summer. start thinking grill!

sorry guys been real busy at work...but im back...i have 6 new recipe's im going to get posted up by monday and if big chef stops by id really like him to make this thread home too, as ive read some of his stuff and the guy is talented. we'll get you guys out of that food rut for all the upcoming diets for the season and the summer. start thinking grill!

Tkav, thanks mate. I will start chiming in your thread and help you out and others as well. I didnt want to take over your thread but we can always help one another.

Come on guys, put us to the test!

Post some food items and we will do the rest...

TKAV's Veggie and chicken lasagne!

3 lbs eggplant sliced thin, (about as thick as a lasagne noodle.)
2 lbs chicken sliced verry thin and grilled with salt, pepper, and garlic) - may be substituted wiht cooked cround beef.
5 cups pasta sauce(i have a recipe for this already posted or just use your favorite brand in a jar.
2 heads of fresh broccoli chopped
3 large carrots chopped small
1 lb fresh spinach
1 large onion cliced
2 cloves garlic minced
1/4 cup fresh basil
1 QT low fat riccotta cheese
olive oil.
a foil lasagne pan.

first grease the pan lightly with olive oil.
mix all your veggies wiht the ricotta cheese
then take about 1/2 cup of pasta sauce and coat the bottom of the pan.
put down a layer of eggplant.
coat the eggplant with the cheese/veggie mixture
add a thin layer of chicken/beef
coat with sauce, and repeat this process until you have the pan full.
If you can get away with it in your diet go a head and cover the top wiht low fat mozzarella cheese, cover with plastic wrap and foil and bake at 350 for 45 min. Gentlemen you now have lasagne again.

TKAV's Veggie and chicken lasagne!

3 lbs eggplant sliced thin, (about as thick as a lasagne noodle.)
2 lbs chicken sliced verry thin and grilled with salt, pepper, and garlic) - may be substituted wiht cooked cround beef.
5 cups pasta sauce(i have a recipe for this already posted or just use your favorite brand in a jar.
2 heads of fresh broccoli chopped
3 large carrots chopped small
1 lb fresh spinach
1 large onion cliced
2 cloves garlic minced
1/4 cup fresh basil
1 QT low fat riccotta cheese
olive oil.
a foil lasagne pan.

first grease the pan lightly with olive oil.
mix all your veggies wiht the ricotta cheese
then take about 1/2 cup of pasta sauce and coat the bottom of the pan.
put down a layer of eggplant.
coat the eggplant with the cheese/veggie mixture
add a thin layer of chicken/beef
coat with sauce, and repeat this process until you have the pan full.
If you can get away with it in your diet go a head and cover the top wiht low fat mozzarella cheese, cover with plastic wrap and foil and bake at 350 for 45 min. Gentlemen you now have lasagne again.

From my experience, when I make Lasagne I always make it the day before and put it in the fridge. Reason, so it holds together. If you make it fresh on the day and whack it in the oven, it will fall apart. So lasagne is always made the day before to put it in the fridge.

I love lasagne's! This one is really yummy! Thanks Tkav

2 WORDS....STUFFED PEPPERS!!!!!!!

get urself a bunch of green bell peppers!

3 large cans of peeled tomatoes
2 cups uncooked brown rice
2 lbs ground meat
4 cloves minced garlic
1 yellow onion finely diced
1 cup finley chopped mushrooms
1/4 cup chopped scallions
salt pepper
2 tbsp oregano
2 tbsp parsley

first cook the rice and let it get cold
put the somatoes in a blender until its one consistancy

cut the tops off the peppers and bull out the seeds in the middle

in a big bowl mix the rice, meat,spices,garlis,onion, scallions...well u get the idea...everything but the pureed tomatoes.

if you want to you can use the canned tomato sauce , not flavored or anything just plain.

in a big, deep baking dish put some tomato puree on the bottom,
stuff the peppers with the ground meat(pack them tight without breaking the pepper)
place them tight together in the baking dish so it looks like they cant fall over.
pour the rest of the tomatoes over top.

the meat and peppers will flavor the sauce perfectly.

My other suggestion is meat balls!

1 lb ground meat
1/2 cup pecorino romano cheese
1 tbsp oregano
1 egg
3 cloves garlic minced
1/2 tbsp basil(try to chop ur own fresh)
2 slices of natural whole wheat bread(toast it on low 3 times then put it in a blender to make bread crumbs)
1 yellow onion chopped
1 tsp parsley.

in a big bowl mix everything except the bread crumbs...
try to make a meat ball
if it wont hold add the bread crumbs 1 tbsp at a time until it holds together.
in a non stick skillet use some pam and brown them off then finish them in the oven at 350 for 40 min (cook them IN your favorite sauce when you bake them)

Going to try the stuffed peppers..sounds awsome!

Pan seared baramundi.

you can use seabass if you cant get baramundi.

Baramundi filet.
olive oil - 1 tsp
salt
pepper
1 tomatoe diced.
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 lb swiss chard
1 tsp minced garlic
1 cup cooked brown rice.
1 cup tomatoe water. Recipe follows.

This is verry simple and delicious.

Get a non stick pan verry hot so that when you add oil it dances in the pan.
season and sear the baramundi. about 3 min on each side.
Just before pulling it from the pan hit it with the lemon juice.
in a seperate pan sautee the swiss chard in another tsp olive oil with salt, pepper, and garlic.

Now take your brown rice and pack it into a cup and turn it upsidedown on a deep plate or a shallow bowl.

place the swiss chard on top of that.

then top that with the fish.

top the fish with the fresh tomatoes and pour pan drippings on top.

pour tomatoe water around everything.

Tomato water.

4 whole tomatoes finely diced then mashed in the boddom of a bowl.
1 tsp salt.
1/4 cup vinnegar.
put salt and vinnegar on the tomatoes then in a fine strainer or cheese cloth over a bowl.
If you use a strainer put a coffee filter in it.
let sit in fridge over night.
you will have a clear liquid that tasts like fresh tomatoes.

Last edited:
Marinated Grilled Tuna wiht brown rice and Tea broth.

2 9 OZ tuna steaks.
1/4 sup soy sauce
1 cup prepared green tea
1 tsp grated ginger
1 tsp minced garlic
2 tsp walnut oil
1 cup Bok Choy Halved length wise
1 tsp sirachi
mix 1/2 of garlic, soy, oil, ginger, and sirachia and rub tuna with it and let sit in fridge for 2 hours.
Grill tuna on high heat until medium rare. let sit
in a frying pan sautee the bok choi wiht just alittle salt and pepper and the rest of the oil no more than 3 min on high heat.

remove bok choi form pan.
add tea and the other half of the garlic, ginger, soy, and sirachi to the hot frying pan and stir on high heat for 4 min.

put brown rice on a plate, bok choi on top of rice, tuna on top of bok choi then drizzle on as much tea broth as you like.

LG Viewty GT - Go Social with it

When you are looking exchange for a trade phone that has been uniquely designed for spider's web access and social networking while on the decamp, the LG Viewty GT is the handset that you should suitable for for. This expressly designed handset comes with a announcer of pre-installed applications like Google Maps, Skype, Facebook, Search and Send and Trill that enable you to carry on in execution and updated too. . This phone has two customized homescreens that authorize you to quick access to public networking, net tools and the other average phone functions successfully from a lone sources.

When it comes to the features the LG Viewty GT is nearby with a 3 inch touchscreen display and a 5 megapixel camera that can also flash videos. The camera functions at 2592x1944 pixels and also has a guideline auto focus. The strainer has a display up to 256,000 colors and it also has scent helmsmanship featuring the S merit drink owner interface. This phone does not from a show and has an inbuilt phone memory of 60MB. The memory of the phone can be further extended to 8GB with a Micro SD card. The phone operates with the 3 network and this is the use one's judgement why you have far-reaching loose access to Simper and can cause Skype to Skype calls easily.

Identical of the tenor features of the LG Viewty GT is that it is lightweight in environment and it present you usable technology in a … la mode and witty case. This handset comes equipped with both ringer and vibration alerts. With the help of this phone you can strict and download MP3 files as your signature jingle tone. There is a lecturer phone and the hands unfettered opportunity along with a phonebook that has the brains to department store 1000 contact names. You also maintain the benefits of using the photo identify mug with this phone.

The connectivity of the LG Viewty GT is provided at hand the class ten versions of GPRS and EDGE. The integrated HSDPA drag relatives enables you to access steep speed internet up to 3.6 Mbps with this handset. The phone has both blue tooth and micro USB connectivity into you to haul files. In totting up to the exemplar SMS, MMS and e-mail facilities there is an added memorable part that is called the burden e-mail in conjunction and it operates with a WAP 2.0 browser.

The LG Viewty GT also provides you with a stereo FM transistor that comes equipped with RDS capabilities. If you fancy games this phone gives you a variety on inbuilt games. The MP3 and MP4 media instrumentalist is compatible with most audio and video case formats. With this phone you also be released c extract the benefits an organizer, decision memo buildings and a chronicle viewer.
If you are a businessman and stress an affordable phone with an enigmatic and trendy look you should opt recompense the LG Viewty GT to spoil to all your requirements. This phone not only fulfils all your partnership obligations but it also offers you an full package deal of diversion and being connected with your loved ones when you are on the move.

**broken link removed** - **broken link removed** - **broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner