over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Customs Letter - Future Orders?

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, I guess it was bound to happen if you order international frequently - shit from Europe was intercepted at JFK by Customs. :( Source will re-send to a new addy

My question is; I planned on placing an order from the "other side" of the world (Asia). Is it safe to use the addy for which Euro order was snagged? I would guess so, as it will be coming through the West Coast (I live on W. Coast).

Also - do you think I'll get a visit? My house is clean except for pins and "legal" stuff like Syntheselen (kyno), inj. L-carnitine, and SEO.

xcel

I wouldn't chance it. Get a new addy, as the old one may be flagged which means that no matter where it enters your addy will be in the custom's computers.

I wouldn't worry too much about a visit, cause you probably wouldn't have gotten the letter, or it would have been hand delivered.

I agree with wolverine. If it was important they would have already paid you a visit with the package

You wont get a visit-otherwise youd have never been given a customs letter.
You could probably use the addy since its only one letter. BUT-
play it safe and get a new addy. Not worth the chance.

Better safe than sorry

The price of the box is small in the grand scheme of things.

Visits

No visits by them. They don't know if you ordered the stuff or your roomate or your neighbor etc. About 4 years ago I got an interecepted package and rec the letter and called customs myself. I asked what was in the package and the lady sd. "sturoids", yep, "sturoids. I sd. "steroids" she sd "yes" I started yelling "MY FUCKING ROOMATES USED MY NAME TO ORDER THAT SHIT..." she sd for me not to worrie that all they do is confiscate it. Now if it is a large amount as seen in the papers and such you can bet they will try a control delivery. I mean large large amount. I had a couple thousand tabs of dbols and some amps and other stuff and they took it.

Your safe!

Reordering

Forgot to mention, I changed addy's, ordered from same guy and package made it through.

Thanks for all the responses bros.

It was to be sent to a PO Box under a registered business name. So - I won't be calling Customs!

xcel

For what its worth I agree with what the guys told you above. I have a little experience in this area (lawyer). In a kind of perverted sense getting a customs letter is a GOOD thing, because it means you weren't worth a controlled delivery. I have heard of guys using the same addy and getting several different customs letters over time with no further repercusions, but IMO thats really "pushing the envelope". Like Willy said, the price of a MBO box is not that much. They do have a centeral database, and it doesn't matter where it comes in, the addy (and delivery name which obviously needs to change) goes into it.

I have read on a few boards that JFK have been seizing alot of packages.

How long did it take to get your Customs letter? I placed an order back in May with a reputable source that I'm still waiting for and haven't received a Customs letter yet. His packs usually only take 2 or 3 weeks so I'm assuming the order was seized. I also placed another order in July and still haven't received that one either which is strange for him.

It was shipped 1st part of July and letter received Aug 8.

xcel

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner