over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

customs ? need info please.

Big DV

Banned
I got some shit seized about 6 months ago, Iwas wanting to order some more from alin but im scared shitless to order it to my mailbox again,so i went to the post office today to open a p.o.box up but they had to have all kinds of personal info.so i dont know how to do it ,i will be ordering armidex tabs,hcg,and clomid. and also i was going to order some stealth inj but i dont know if customs would let the tabs slide if their wasnt any sauce in their.i have made my own prop before but i would rather do test cyp & deca.so any info on all this shit i typed will be plenty of help thanks all.

Go with a PO box, that will work just as well, or atleast much better then a flagged addy..........

The best you can do is use the new P.O. Don't use the old address from which the stuff was seized. Requiring ID etc. is normal for opening up a P.O. The new P.O. will be just like starting fresh...it may get seized like any address might, but it won't be flagged like the old address.

If the first one was under your name, youre fried. Dont get a box under your name and use it. Are you dense?

Tt

I believe when you get something snatched by customs, they flag your address, not neccesarily your name.(?) If you go with a P.O. box granted it's not your home address BUT you real name is attatched to it because of all the post 911 B.S. They, like you said wanted to see all kinds of I.D. in order to get the P.O.box. Best thing to do is ask one of your buddies can you use their address or send it to your moms house or any other place. But never with a box or address with your real name. (just my .02)

Bro

Use a ma and pop mailbox shop. Don't use the post office. The Postal Inspectors office is there in many cases!!! They just put a slip in your box, make you go up to the counter ( during business hours ) go back to get the pack, swing by the P.I. office, get your pack, return to the front, give you your pack, and as you are walking out the lobby who comes out from the side dootr? The Postal Inspector! and guess what? you're busted!

You want a ma and pop shop with 24 hour access and a box big enough to hold whatever you are ordering. Ma and Piop shops don't have the formal protocals that UPS Stores have and you may find that if you tell them you travel a lot they may just throw the pack in the box for you to pick up after hours.

A NON- POST OFFICE rental mailbox creates a significant obstacle to LE. They have to stake out the box around the clock to get you. That doesn't happen much. But if you are sending product to your momma's home or even your wifes home, shame on you! you have no right to take that kind of risk with your families well being.

Just put a business name for that new venture you are experimenting with. It's the address not the name that is flagged. The same name at a different addy isn't getting noticed.

Stay Safe and hard!

Allbeef

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws