over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Custom's Seizure???

Mr Genetics

Newbies
Hello bros. I have a question regarding customs seizures. I know if you receive a letter from customs your addy will be flagged. My question is are domestic deliveries still safe if your addy is flagged by customs? Sorry for being so ignorant. Thanks for your help.

So does that mean if you get a customs seizure you can't ever order foriegn to the same address again? Do they just automatically check every foriegn package to this address or what?

Yes your address is on a hot list...

Maybe even the town if it is small enough?

BE SAFE...

WHOA!!! Ok foreign seizures go into a database. That doesnt mean all you packs will flag and be seized. Just that they have a record of it. They barely have time to check the packs they do. Do you think they have time to go into a computer and check addresses? NO. I believe its random, and after you acquire several (for me its was 20+ seizures back about 3-4yrs ago before my raid) you may have a problem. Finally they decided to follow one package/order in and BAM!

hey i have a question for mikeS. well i know of a situation where one ordered 1000 dbol (but sent from thailand so thats why it was caught i suppose) and got a customs letter AND A KNOCK ON THE DOOR LOOKING FOR THE PERSON WHO'S NAME WAS ON THE PACK!! this house still gets things not very legal delivered even after that with no customs inspection? its been like over 6 months. would it still be ok to send to this location?

no offense

rippedboy said:
hey i have a question for mikeS. well i know of a situation where one ordered 1000 dbol (but sent from thailand so thats why it was caught i suppose) and got a customs letter AND A KNOCK ON THE DOOR LOOKING FOR THE PERSON WHO'S NAME WAS ON THE PACK!! this house still gets things not very legal delivered even after that with no customs inspection? its been like over 6 months. would it still be ok to send to this location?

But does he REALLY need to answer this? No two ways about it bro, once the house is "infected" or "tainted" once, you can be sure it was flagged etc... And if other stuff is getting in illegally, well, customs prolly knows and is waiting to hit you when you become more at ease w/ your ordering, you know, feeling comfortable again....Then they pop you, and then find other things to add to their list of charges. Next thing you know, you are sitting in a room alone, handcuffed, waiting for the officer in charge to talk to you one on one. All you can think about was: "how could I have been so carelessly stupid?" etc etc. Then your world just got shitty in a day. Never, EVER think that you are (and I am not saying you are man) smooth operator that cannot be caught because you have been doing it for a while so successfully. I know what it is like, your ego can take control of you. So always use a new address, I find one, and use it maybe three times total, then I get another one.

Last edited:
read my reply to the convicted felony thread. i was already there bro so i know how it feels, and i was probably punished harder AND probably possessed less than most people who ever got popped for it. i was a true example of the system.

BTW, the illegal things im talking about, is not gear or drugs at all. its just not legal to send through the mail, like food, etc.

I had dozens of seizures

to a certain addy and continued ordering with no probs. Never really gave a shit or took it too seriously. Large seizures also containing more than supplements. (benzos straight outta Thailand) Still receiving to this day...(research purposes only of course) but the addy is not my residence. I know the risk Im taking and I know its illegal and if I keep it up Im going to the clink. I personally think its random as hell and they just have to do it to make out like they are acheiving somekind of goals and winning the war on drugs. The only way to be certain is plain and simple....Stop breaking the law..Only then will you be risk free and no longer have that "hot" mailing addy....Dont listen to anyones advice on this subject cause you will NEVER actually have a clue on what,where, or when the fuzz is coming to get you until youre sitting in the back of that car thinking about how those 1600 dbols just cost you 10K in lawyers fees and 1000s of hours of your life payable in community service. OK. How was that for my first post on this board? Sorry if I offended anyone! Im really just trying to talk myself into following my own advice. All of posts from now on will be a whole lot more constructive....Thanks...

Re: I had dozens of seizures

Iceybreaker said:
to a certain addy and continued ordering with no probs. Never really gave a shit or took it too seriously. Large seizures also containing more than supplements. (benzos straight outta Thailand) Still receiving to this day...(research purposes only of course) but the addy is not my residence. I know the risk Im taking and I know its illegal and if I keep it up Im going to the clink. I personally think its random as hell and they just have to do it to make out like they are acheiving somekind of goals and winning the war on drugs. The only way to be certain is plain and simple....Stop breaking the law..Only then will you be risk free and no longer have that "hot" mailing addy....Dont listen to anyones advice on this subject cause you will NEVER actually have a clue on what,where, or when the fuzz is coming to get you until youre sitting in the back of that car thinking about how those 1600 dbols just cost you 10K in lawyers fees and 1000s of hours of your life payable in community service. OK. How was that for my first post on this board? Sorry if I offended anyone! Im really just trying to talk myself into following my own advice. All of posts from now on will be a whole lot more constructive....Thanks...

i took no offense to it at all. actually, i couldnt afford an attorney so i didnt have to pay 10k but i definately regret it all. thats why sometimes i think to myself, im not a pro, i dont need this shit, its too expensive anyway, and its not all that great anyway. i can achieve the results naturally. i only juiced to get there quicker, and of course i did want the crazy vascularity, size, strength, etc.. i love it all but i guess its too risky to have it. i know i can get along fine with personal use and i have been, but i just dont want to worry anymore at all.

I completely understand bro

Its not worth all the shit we put ourselves through. Guarding the mailbox like a pit bull, waiting on the next source to turn scammer and we find out about it like 15 minutes after we leave Western Union. Only your grandmother is supposed to know what time the mailman comes everyday. We are supposed to have more to do in our lives,but guess what? I cant wait until tomorrow so I can send off more funds for some winny! God we need help!!!! Later bro and good luck to all of us....

Re: Re: I had dozens of seizures

rippedboy said:

i took no offense to it at all. actually, i couldnt afford an attorney so i didnt have to pay 10k but i definately regret it all. thats why sometimes i think to myself, im not a pro, i dont need this shit, its too expensive anyway, and its not all that great anyway. i can achieve the results naturally. i only juiced to get there quicker, and of course i did want the crazy vascularity, size, strength, etc.. i love it all but i guess its too risky to have it. i know i can get along fine with personal use and i have been, but i just dont want to worry anymore at all.

if you did quit on that basis, that would be extremely mature and wise of you, you're a better man than i am

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131