over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CUT AND BUILD QUALITY MASS CYCLE!

RICO SWOLE

Newbies
PLEASE CRITIQUE:LEAN MASS, GET SHREDDED CYCLE.....MODERATE DOSAGE,MINIMAL SIDE EFFECTS....

TEST PROP 100MG EOD
TREN ACE 75 MG EOD FOR 56 DAYS
MASTERON FOR THE LAST PART OF 12 WEEK CYCLE AT 100MG EOD
EQ 400MG-600MG EW
HGH 2 I.U ED
T3 25MG WORK UP TO 100MG ED
I WILL RUN THE AAS FOR 12 WEEKS AND CONTINUE TO RUN T3 AND HGH FOR 3-6 MONTHS........POST AAS CYCLE AND BE ON A LEAN MASS DIET........
THIS BASICALLY MY IDEA OF A CUTTING CYCLE......LEAN MASS CYCLE.....2GETHER

CLOMID
NOLVADEX FOR PCT
CLEN FOR EVEN MORE CUTS......WHEN DONE WITH AAS DURING PCT I WLL BE ON HGH,T3, CLEN..........AND VERY STRICT DIET......

why dont u pick to cut or bulk and stick to one?

Rico,

Please - take the Caps Lock key off. All these caps are the equivalent of shouting. Thanks!

PLEASE CRITIQUE:LEAN MASS, GET SHREDDED CYCLE.....MODERATE DOSAGE,MINIMAL SIDE EFFECTS....

TEST PROP 100MG EOD
EQ 400MG-600MG EW
HGH 2 I.U ED
I WILL RUN THE AAS FOR 12 WEEKS AND CONTINUE TO RUN T3 AND HGH FOR 3-6 MONTHS........POST AAS CYCLE AND BE ON A LEAN MASS DIET........

CLOMID
NOLVADEX FOR PCT
CLEN FOR EVEN MORE CUTS......WHEN DONE WITH AAS DURING PCT I WLL BE ON HGH,T3, CLEN..........AND VERY STRICT DIET......

very nice, GH is a bit low a 2IU though. And I'd do 14weeks with EQ......very similar to the cycle im going to do.....

very nice, GH is a bit low a 2IU though. And I'd do 14weeks with EQ......very similar to the cycle im going to do.....
thanks,keep in mind that when combining all these hormones, the effect of each individual aas or muscle enhancing compound is increased......hence a high dosage is not needed for good results......and if i run EQ any longer than 12wks, i will just do a full 16wks......ran the same way though....i have used gh at 2i.u a day before with aas and the results are incredible,plus you keep your gains......going more for the cutting effects of gh....but good looking out......

thanks,keep in mind that when combining all these hormones, the effect of each individual aas or muscle enhancing compound is increased......hence a high dosage is not needed for good results......and if i run EQ any longer than 12wks, i will just do a full 16wks......ran the same way though....i have used gh at 2i.u a day before with aas and the results are incredible,plus you keep your gains......going more for the cutting effects of gh....but good looking out......

If you know so much about what you are doing and have thought it out this much then why are you asking for a board response? It seems to me you are comfortable with what you plan to do. Why the hell even ask us?:confused: sorry but I just dont understand what you are looking for. I could be wrong but it seems to me like you know exactly what you are going to do and want us to respond to it to give you the opportunity to show us how much you think you know about what you are doing. You may take this as harsh but what kind of urks me about this thread is that you openly post a gear cycle and openly post that you plan to do it and have done it before and you dont know any of us. You might as well tell us were its coming from because thats about all you left out. If I were a cop I would be saying thank you for the info right now. If you know so much than why the need to talk about it... openly... and put yourself at risk? Again, sorry for the rant I guess.

Last edited:
If you know so much about what you are doing and have thought it out this much then why are you asking for a board response? It seems to me you are comfortable with what you plan to do. Why the hell even ask us?:confused: sorry but I just dont understand what you are looking for. I could be wrong but it seems to me like you know exactly what you are going to do and want us to respond to it to give you the opportunity to show us how much you think you know about what you are doing. You may take this as harsh but what kind of urks me about this thread is that you openly post a gear cycle and openly post that you plan to do it and have done it before and you dont know any of us. You might as well tell us were its coming from because thats about all you left out. If I were a cop I would be saying thank you for the info right now. If you know so much than why the need to talk about it... openly... and put yourself at risk? Again, sorry for the rant I guess.

I thought he was a cop, seems a bit sus.

TEST PROP 100MG EOD
EQ 400MG-600MG EW
HGH 2 I.U ED

CLOMID
NOLVADEX FOR PCT

I thought you were gonna be a test subject for Supreme Sports bro?

and I am sorry if you are not in the U.S.

you sound like a cop, and i didn't say anything about having the shit on hand......plus i could give a fuck about anyones opinion period,other than a mod.....i believe in using aas personally, for my fucken self........does not mean i recommend it to anybody.......this is just a great cycle period........wanted to see if anyone could add or advise to make it better........well, you need to chill, or stop screaming suspect, because right now you are acting suspect........cop? hmmmmm? no one else posted a stupid ass comment like yours......not even a mod.......and as for being in the usa, maybe i am or maybe i am not......bottom line is this!!! i sure as hell would not let you know.......that other comment sounds like your fishing for a answer, "if not in us, sorry", what the fuck is that.....i know i am new to the board but i don't take shit from no one, and i am not understanding when it comes to stupid people.......check yourself real quick........and stop being suspect......funny that i am really good at figuring a person out fast......words say everything.......and actions louder.......take it easy, and be kool.......

you sound like a cop, and i didn't say anything about having the shit on hand......plus i could give a fuck about anyones opinion period,other than a mod.....i believe in using aas personally, for my fucken self........does not mean i recommend it to anybody.......this is just a great cycle period........wanted to see if anyone could add or advise to make it better........well, you need to chill, or stop screaming suspect, because right now you are acting suspect........cop? hmmmmm? no one else posted a stupid ass comment like yours......not even a mod.......and as for being in the usa, maybe i am or maybe i am not......bottom line is this!!! i sure as hell would not let you know.......that other comment sounds like your fishing for a answer, "if not in us, sorry", what the fuck is that.....i know i am new to the board but i don't take shit from no one, and i am not understanding when it comes to stupid people.......check yourself real quick........and stop being suspect......funny that i am really good at figuring a person out fast......words say everything.......and actions louder.......take it easy, and be kool.......

Are you having a hissy fit or a tantrum. You need to relax. I don't think you are that good at figuring people out if the only opinions you care about are mods. There are a lot of people on this board with an insane amount of knowledge about this sport. Why don't you read a few posts and see how knowledgeable Phil, Oldfella, Main, and TP4U are, just to name a few. If you don't care about these guys opinions because they aren't mods you're crazy or stupid

and as far as your cycle goes, how long exactly are you planning on running that T3. Your'e crazy if you mess with your thyroid for long periods of time, especially if you aren't prepping for a show

Are you having a hissy fit or a tantrum. You need to relax. I don't think you are that good at figuring people out if the only opinions you care about are mods. There are a lot of people on this board with an insane amount of knowledge about this sport. Why don't you read a few posts and see how knowledgeable Phil, Oldfella, Main, and TP4U are, just to name a few. If you don't care about these guys opinions because they aren't mods you're crazy or stupid
i was referring to me posting my cycle on the thread, misunderstanding on your part.......its kool! i just don't take shit from anyone.....that's all.....and as for hissy fit or tantrum, it's the fact that he is posting stupid shit, trust me i just laugh at stupid shit like this but i will definitely not let anyone talk shit to me or about what i post unless it is in my best interest and comes from a mod or really knowledgeable person.....:D

and as far as your cycle goes, how long exactly are you planning on running that T3. Your'e crazy if you mess with your thyroid for long periods of time, especially if you aren't prepping for a show
well, as far as t3, i think as long as i am on tren, i will run it......then get off for a month or maybe six weeks and run it again......whats your advice?

Any cycle is a cut and build cycle if diet is right and your lifting heavy.

i was referring to me posting my cycle on the thread, misunderstanding on your part.......its kool! i just don't take shit from anyone.....that's all.....and as for hissy fit or tantrum, it's the fact that he is posting stupid shit, trust me i just laugh at stupid shit like this but i will definitely not let anyone talk shit to me or about what i post unless it is in my best interest and comes from a mod or really knowledgeable person.....:D

Honestly bro, take a deep beath when someone offends you and relax. You came off bad in your post. Sometimes the best thing to do is not reply. Then it becomes a non issue

As far as the T3, I've heard of people running it for excessive amount of time but it doesn't interest me. I would only take it if I was really lean already and for a month max. Taper up and taper down, for me fucking around with my thyroid isn't worth running it too long especially if you go up to 100mgs. I wouldn't stay at 100mgs for more than a week. I'm sure there ar epeople here that have done it longer and also people that don't think it's that big of a deal but in my opinion I wouldn't mess with my thyroid too long.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws