over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CUT TO BULK, smooth transition? Help...

cashrolling

Registered
Ok, make it short. Many years in bodybuilding, never completed, but last summer I was in a very good shape, 220, 5'11", nice and. Then I kinda let the clean eating go for a while and suddenly got fat( in my term fat is 14%, where abs barely show). So I got mad and go on a serious cut for the past 2 months, mostly keto diet with some carbs reload when needed. 60min. Cardio a day plus high reps weights 5x a week. Well it worked as my fat is gone, but as usual I got skinny, lost plenty of lean mass, I am now 198. It's time to clean bulk and try get back into 220ish by June. How would u transition from this highly catabolic state to eating plenty of carbs and doing little cardio without getting fat? I want to mantainance my body fat, which calipers saying 7%, well, abs nice and showing now. Don't ever want to slack again and having to go thru this again. So how would u adjust ur diet and cardio in order to gain back good amount of misled staying as mean as possible?( I don't mind putting on a little bit of fat to gain some good size, but I said A LITTLE BIT) Cause I'm afraid my metabolism really slow, as I'm functioning at 1600 calories a day, where to build mass I need at least 3500 with 400gr or more of carbs, I'm a naturally skinny hardgainer........

Small caloric surplus, and keep adjusting upward as necessary...Usually what's lost comes back pretty fast during a rebound.

Controlled eating! Don't blow back up.

Body is pretty insulin sensitive at this point, so the response should be very good.

This is the cliff notes. There's a lot more to it if you go into detail, this is where experience with your own body comes into play.

Small caloric surplus, and keep adjusting upward as necessary...Usually what's lost comes back pretty fast during a rebound.

Body is pretty insulin sensitive at this point, so the response should be very good.

This is the cliff notes. There's a lot more to it if you go into detail, this is where experience with your own body comes into play.

Exactly!!! Slowly increase carbs over time. Don’t ever eat until full!

This right here......I'm no expert but you can have a look at my log in the member's section.

I put on about 33lbs in 6-7 months while staying relatively lean considering the weight I put on.

I have pics and everything.

But basically I added 250-300 calories in as a surplus daily....and rode it out until my body stopped progressing....then bumped calories by the same amounts and started the process all over.

Muscle memory is a beautiful thing!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Thank u everyone, mtt I'm gonna look at the log. It's very easy to make the mistake to over feed after such a starvation!!! What about the cardio ? I was thinking to slowly cut it down to 2 30min session per week.

Thank u everyone, mtt I'm gonna look at the log. It's very easy to make the mistake to over feed after such a starvation!!! What about the cardio ? I was thinking to slowly cut it down to 2 30min session per week.
You can slowly cut it back....but keep the calories you were burning with it as a factor of the equation in your surplus.

My only cardio during this time frame was HIIT for only 15 minutes for heart health....and it also helped stimulate my appetite....especially in the last couple of months when I felt like I was force feeding myself.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner