over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutest Pup

Rory33

Banned
Check out this gal. Pit mix. Came in with both front legs crushed. One can be saved an soon she'll have to get the other amputated. You'd never tell tho since she plays just fine and doesn't let her legs hold her back or keep her down. Sweetest thing ever. True to the pit in her, she thinks if you make eye contact for too long you must need kisses.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351307688.559369.jpg

Yeah we've had alot of injured dogs in lately. Good thing is tho she's alive an doing good. Hoping around, being a puppy, playing an loving her treats.

Puts things in perspective watching her. We bitch about little injuries an she's got a broken leg an crushed other leg thats useless an still makes the best of it an doesn't let her stop doing what she wants to.

Check out this gal. Pit mix. Came in with both front legs crushed. One can be saved an soon she'll have to get the other amputated. You'd never tell tho since she plays just fine and doesn't let her legs hold her back or keep her down. Sweetest thing ever. True to the pit in her, she thinks if you make eye contact for too long you must need kisses.

View attachment 57750

Lol awwww whata cute pup she is. Thats terrible to hear about her legs thought especially since she is losing one :(

So cute!! Wonder if she can eventually be fitted for one of those doggy wheelchair's??

Are you thinking about keeping her??:)

So cute!! Wonder if she can eventually be fitted for one of those doggy wheelchair's??

Are you thinking about keeping her??:)

I'm not sure if she can fitted for one. She's definitely not letting that keep her down tho. I'll ask the vet at her next appt.

If I don't find her a good home (meeting my standards besides the shelters) I'll keep her. I'd never take one back that's why I end up with all the ones I have lol.

Last edited:
I hope she has a speedy recovery and continues to stay strong. It's never easy seeing an animal in pain, especially a young pup. Best of luck!

I hope she has a speedy recovery and continues to stay strong. It's never easy seeing an animal in pain, especially a young pup. Best of luck!

Thanks! Shes in trouble this morning lol. Overnight she chewed off her recovery collar, managed to knock my laundry over in a separate room, chewed on some other things as well. Typical puppy but its good that she wants to play all the time. Does this hopping thing and shes learned to stand up using her cast as a crutch.

Cute pup. Glad someone can fix her up and gets another chance.
I love animals. Humans suck tho....

I'm not sure if she can fitted for one. She's definitely not letting that keep her down tho. I'll ask the vet at her next appt.

If I don't find her a good home (meeting my standards besides the shelters) I'll keep her. I'd never take one back that's why I end up with all the ones I have lol.

Super cute pup. Major props to you for taking such good care of her. Its people like you that renew my faith in humanity!

Pits are the best dogs, so cute and lovable! They really do not deserve the bad name they typically get.

Shes doing really well. This coming week tho she'll go in for her amputation. But shes as happy as can be and gets around great without that leg anyway.

Great job for saving her. She is beautiful. Some friends of mine rescued a 3 legged dog they named tripod. The dog gets around as good as any. Hell there is a youtube video with a 2 legged dog running around. Goes to show these animals are not disposable and with proper care can lead happy lives and bring joy to others.

Great job for saving her. She is beautiful. Some friends of mine rescued a 3 legged dog they named tripod. The dog gets around as good as any. Hell there is a youtube video with a 2 legged dog running around. Goes to show these animals are not disposable and with proper care can lead happy lives and bring joy to others.

Yep. Shes learned to stand on her back legs and move around already lol. Trying to reach the table and the bed. Built up those muscles pretty well.

"INSPIRATIONAL". Its stories like this that makes me feel bad for not wanting to lift cause i am "tired".

"INSPIRATIONAL". Its stories like this that makes me feel bad for not wanting to lift cause i am "tired".

Me too. Everytime I think I dont want to lift for being sore or in pain I see her and my problems seem small.

Its amazing how resiliet animals are compaired to humans.
This thread made me think of a pic i saved a while back and its very fitting.
Rory33-1.jpg

Like a typical pup. She got into the closet an created a mess in the bedroom. She had her vet appt yesterday. Doing great. Giving another 2 weeks or so till amputation now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352217785.321879.jpg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner