over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutler interview in Las Vegas

Why is it that everytime someone disagrees with someone on this board, everyone somehow takes it personally? LOL ...

It's a fact that he wasn't asked about steroids directly. That's all I'm stating. I didn't talk about your reasoning, or your subjectivity, or anything about *YOU*.

Jeez. LOL

Why is it that everytime someone disagrees with someone on this board, everyone somehow takes it personally? LOL ...

It almost always revolves around how the disagreement is posted...

I understand you disagreed with my interpretation of this news interview. I don’t take it personally because you have to know me to come at me on a personal level but as I said in my response, you made a comment about how you interpreted this video and used my post as a reference to what you were talking about and or who you are talking to. I don’t take it as a personal assault at all but I do take it as something you intended for me to read... just that... nothing personal taken. Your post led me to believe you wanted to make a point about how you perceive the video and only because you referenced my original post did I bother to reply to it in the first place.

It's a fact that he wasn't asked about steroids directly.

I agree with you. Again, as stated in my response post, I do not intend to argue my interpretation or force my opinion on you or anyone else. He was asked a question about supplements that even now after looking at it fresh just screams to me “WHAT ABOUT STEROIDS JAY?”
The interviewer added phrases to his question that I personally interpreted to suggest steroids without actually disrespecting Jay by making him take a stance on steroid usage directly. I have never stated what I feel about the question is a fact, just an opinion.

I didn't talk about your reasoning, or your subjectivity, or anything about *YOU*.

I agree. I didn’t see anything in your post that made me believe you were. I mentioned my reasoning, the subjectivity of opinions on forums because I felt I needed to amplify my reasoning behind why I felt what I felt. Again, you used my post as a reference point so I used yours as mine. My intent was not to prove me right and you wrong… people can figure that out for themselves if they choose to waist the time… I just wanted to explain myself so that it could be understood where I was coming from.

In closing… you’re never going to get it. You will come back and say something and drag me into some sort of pissing match. I am not interested. Ill just say your right… I am an idiot and don’t know what I am talking about so that this thread can go on and yet another stupid piss match can be avoided. You’re absolutely right… I am an idiot… I apologize for answering your post that was so clearly not directed at me and will move on to my pathetic existence.

Last edited:
you are such a bimpy boy!!! Muscletach is for the littles..... i like the " Walmart Supplements " !!! hubba......hubba........:p

Hey stop it meany!!!!!! You are being mean and I don't like it one bit.....My feelings are hurt WA WA WA!!! lol:D

Ok now.........

Hey stop it meany!!!!!! You are being mean and I don't like it one bit.....My feelings are hurt WA WA WA!!! lol:D

Take some " Hydroxyslut " !!! When is the Vid coming out....freakkkk!?????;)

Editing is done should be ready to ship in two weeks!

I'LL GET ONE YOU SEXY BIATCH.

Editing is done should be ready to ship in two weeks!

LET ME SEE THE MAN IN ACTION....THAT'S ALL I ASK!:cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity