over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutler interview in Las Vegas

nosmas

Banned
**broken link removed**

He is good in interviews. A real pro. I will give him that. Took the roids question head on and worked it well.

Last edited:
how odd it is that he is on the news they are in a sense honoring him when in the same week the largest ever huge steroid bust takes place and in a way he is the figurehead of such activities.

I really dont understand it.

He did a great job though and they took it easy on him as well.

Jay showed a lot of class and intelligence in his responses. They took it easy because it was a good promotional interview not an investigation. BB could use some good press in Vegas after the Titus murder rap and operation Raw Deal. Great ambassador for the sport.

Jay showed a lot of class and intelligence in his responses. They took it easy because it was a good promotional interview not an investigation. BB could use some good press in Vegas after the Titus murder rap and operation Raw Deal. Great ambassador for the sport.

its just strange how on the same channel you see reports about the big steroid bust then a nice interview. I hate the media.

Jay is a class act and an ambassador for the sport. He handles himself well and that's part of the reason I predict he will retain his title. Does he have the best physique this year? Maybe, maybe not. But he's a classy guy and does a nice job representing the sport. Weider is no dummy and realizes this...

As an aside, the interviewer was a hard on: "How much can you lift with those muscles?" LOL

Monte

its just strange how on the same channel you see reports about the big steroid bust then a nice interview. I hate the media.

It is crazy how that shit works. I mean u seen it at the expo our very own had booths there I mean wtf that was comedy right there.

**broken link removed**

He is good in interviews. A real pro. I will give him that. Took the roids question head on and worked it well.

There was no direct "roids question" in this entire interview. The guy asked about "performance enhancers" and Jay took that to mean creatine and protein powders. He didn't take anything head on regarding steroids.

But he did handle the idiotic "So do you have to always wear a muscle shirt since you're a bodybuilder?" question very well.

Jay is a class act and an ambassador for the sport. He handles himself well and that's part of the reason I predict he will retain his title. Does he have the best physique this year?
Monte

Hell no his physique was not Mr Olympia material
He won Mr Olympia because they wanted his clean looking all American boyish looks to represent the sport, and also because Muscletech is the main sponsor for the Mr Olympia. When you have weider,muscletech and those faggoty judges on your side, what chance does the other guys have. Jay was awfull, muscltechs products are awfull and the Olympia is a farce.

Plus Jay is a boring charector and hes got no color and you can tell the dudes in love with himself.

Hell no his physique was not Mr Olympia material
He won Mr Olympia because they wanted his clean looking all American boyish looks to represent the sport, and also because Muscletech is the main sponsor for the Mr Olympia. When you have weider,muscletech and those faggoty judges on your side, what chance does the other guys have. Jay was awfull, muscltechs products are awfull and the Olympia is a farce.

Plus Jay is a boring charector and hes got no color and you can tell the dudes in love with himself.

?????????????

In love with himself? You obviously have never met Jay or had any sort of conversations with the guy. I understand that a lot of people don't agree with his placings but your attacks on him as a person have no merit and you obviously are talking based on your assumptions as a guy who reads magazines and watches videos. Jay is so full of himself that the night before the Olympia he was the last guy to leave the meet the athlete's portion of the expo at 11:45pm. While other athlete's left as early as there contacts allowed Mr. O stayed until every fan was satisfied and got what they came for. He is a true pro and businessman.

, and also because Muscletech is the main sponsor for the Mr Olympia. When you have weider,muscletech and those faggoty judges on your side, what chance does the other guys have. Jay was awfull, muscltechs products are awfull and the Olympia is a farce.

Just answer this question honestly.......If Muscletech came to you and wanted to sign you and pay you good money to represent their products would you turn them down?? Would you walk away from the money? What would you do tell them that their products suck and you don't want to be a part of them and the faggoty judges??

Don't tell me for one second you would walk away from Jay Cutlers contract with MT.........You would sign it in a heartbeat.....

Faggoty Bulldog (muscletech sponsored athlete)

Just answer this question honestly.......If Muscletech came to you and wanted to sign you and pay you good money to represent their products would you turn them down?? Would you walk away from the money? What would you do tell them that their products suck and you don't want to be a part of them and the faggoty judges??

Don't tell me for one second you would walk away from Jay Cutlers contract with MT.........You would sign it in a heartbeat.....

Nice signature Bulldog! You must suck as a bodybuilder! oh, yeah, you're just full of yourself as well... LOL...
You just got your contract because of the FAGGOTY judges that placed you the way they did.
uncle, uncle, uncle..... jus play'n, jus play'n.... hehehe

Nice signature Bulldog! You must suck as a bodybuilder! oh, yeah, you're just full of yourself as well... LOL...
You just got your contract because of the FAGGOTY judges that placed you the way they did.
uncle, uncle, uncle..... jus play'n, jus play'n.... hehehe

LOL.......You know I want people in our sport to have their own opinions and judgments from this weekend but to sit and say you wouldn't want what Jay Culter has is downright crazy.

Supplement companies are the lifeblood of our sport and there would be no BB'ing as we know it if there are no supps companies as Massive G has said...

There was no direct "roids question" in this entire interview. The guy asked about "performance enhancers" and Jay took that to mean creatine and protein powders. He didn't take anything head on regarding steroids.

But he did handle the idiotic "So do you have to always wear a muscle shirt since you're a bodybuilder?" question very well.

Yes, that is exactly what I said to, that he was directly asked about steroids...
I will be more precise for you..

"He was asked about performance enhancers and although it was not an open question about steroids it was in my opinion IMPLIED, knowing better than to mention steroids, Jay was quick to list legal substances."

If you don’t see that, that’s ok... I don’t want to start a pissing match... I’m not even a fan of Jay, I posted what I thought was a good interview and that’s it. You take it or you throw it away... it doesn’t matter to me... see what you want... I am not about to try and make you see something in the interview that I saw and you didn’t... you can make up your own mind... I just don’t see the point in what you said because it seems like you are trying to call me out on something I said and my impression was that they were making an implication about steroids without pissing off there guest on the show.. By changing the subject to legal enhancers he was acting in a very professional manner and using his head... he seems to me to be intelligent so I make my own personal opinions about the interview based on his intelligence and my own.. contrary to popular belief I am an intelligent individual and see more about things than are said in exact words. I am not sure how to explain it except to say I keep an open mind and try to read between the lines when I watch news coverage of any kind. An implication is a very difficult thing to read into something without a solid foundation of an open mind… I am sorry that you think I am incorrect in my reasoning but it is no fault of mine… You may be correct… I may be wrong in thinking that was the implication… I don’t argue that one bit… but sue me… forums are for stating our subjective opinions abut what we read into these kinds of pieces of information regarding the sport we love and I don’t see the wrong in that.

LOL.......You know I want people in our sport to have their own opinions and judgments from this weekend but to sit and say you wouldn't want what Jay Culter has is downright crazy.

Supplement companies are the lifeblood of our sport and there would be no BB'ing as we know it if there are no supps companies as Massive G has said...

Agreed! Without supp. companies, kiss the magazines good bye! Do you really think that MD could stay in biz without the sponsors?? It's just like radio or television. They run commercials for advertisment and stay in business off of those sucky adds. Just like contests like the "O" can continue because they recieve sponsor money from "sucky" supp. companies like Musletech. Although pro bodybuilders are, for the majority, are not making a living off of prize money, more sponsors=more prize money. Maybe not dollar for dollar, but every little bit dumped into our sport helps! My point is, if you are not a fan, cool, just no need to bash. Remember that this is all about making this sport, that we are fans of, better as a whole.
As far as judging MR Olympia standards, well during these heated times, I think that we may not want a guy with a pending steroid case as the Head figure. Just the best for our sport through thick times. Every other sport that had athletes named in these scandals either suspended or terminated contracts of these athletes. Shoot, wasn't the Steeler's Dr. fired??? So, in all reality Vic is lucky to be taking 2nd, because if it were any other sport he wouldn't have been competing, let alone runner-up in the Superbowl of this sport.
Ok, theres my rant...

Hubba... hubba.....

you are such a bimpy boy!!! Muscletach is for the littles..... i like the " Walmart Supplements " !!! hubba......hubba........:p

?????????????

In love with himself? You obviously have never met Jay or had any sort of conversations with the guy. I understand that a lot of people don't agree with his placings but your attacks on him as a person have no merit and you obviously are talking based on your assumptions as a guy who reads magazines and watches videos. Jay is so full of himself that the night before the Olympia he was the last guy to leave the meet the athlete's portion of the expo at 11:45pm. While other athlete's left as early as there contacts allowed Mr. O stayed until every fan was satisfied and got what they came for. He is a true pro and businessman.

Maybe I dont know the guy personaly, but its what I see in the t.v and hear from people that know him. He might sign autographs for fans becuase thats part of his job as the winner of the "beauty pagent", the winner of the beauty pagent must travel the world and visit sick children and give serving soilders moral support. Well its basicly the same thing as being Mr. Olympia, he has a responsability. Maybe he aint a bad guy, and maybe I would like him if I knew him but he just has one of those faces that I dont like. So sue me:rolleyes:

Of course I wouldnt turn them down, with them not only I get paid well but also have a better chance of being Mr.Olympia;)

Yes, that is exactly what I said to, that he was directly asked about steroids...
I will be more precise for you..

"He was asked about performance enhancers and although it was not an open question about steroids it was in my opinion IMPLIED, knowing better than to mention steroids, Jay was quick to list legal substances."

If you don’t see that, that’s ok... I don’t want to start a pissing match... I’m not even a fan of Jay, I posted what I thought was a good interview and that’s it. You take it or you throw it away... it doesn’t matter to me... see what you want... I am not about to try and make you see something in the interview that I saw and you didn’t... you can make up your own mind... I just don’t see the point in what you said because it seems like you are trying to call me out on something I said and my impression was that they were making an implication about steroids without pissing off there guest on the show.. By changing the subject to legal enhancers he was acting in a very professional manner and using his head... he seems to me to be intelligent so I make my own personal opinions about the interview based on his intelligence and my own.. contrary to popular belief I am an intelligent individual and see more about things than are said in exact words. I am not sure how to explain it except to say I keep an open mind and try to read between the lines when I watch news coverage of any kind. An implication is a very difficult thing to read into something without a solid foundation of an open mind… I am sorry that you think I am incorrect in my reasoning but it is no fault of mine… You may be correct… I may be wrong in thinking that was the implication… I don’t argue that one bit… but sue me… forums are for stating our subjective opinions abut what we read into these kinds of pieces of information regarding the sport we love and I don’t see the wrong in that.

Why is it that everytime someone disagrees with someone on this board, everyone somehow takes it personally? LOL ...

It's a fact that he wasn't asked about steroids directly. That's all I'm stating. I didn't talk about your reasoning, or your subjectivity, or anything about *YOU*.

Jeez. LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity