over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cutting....abs getting more visible but my stomach still protudes

thebaron1

Registered
like im fat.....ive lost 3 percent bodyfat putting me at 13 and my abs are now visible but my stomach still bulges out like when i was fat.....lol...i dont get it.....and my waist measurement is still the same when i stand relaxed.....all do if i suck my stomach in....it will suck in quite well.....verses when i was heavier and i would try and suck it in just to make it look flat.

any ideas why?

Youre used to pushing out. Hold or "pull" your stomach in at all times, esp. when you train. Contract in, not out to make your abs hard.

so if i continue to hold them in more often will they eventually just stay that way?

like im fat.....ive lost 3 percent bodyfat putting me at 13 and my abs are now visible but my stomach still bulges out like when i was fat.....lol...i dont get it.....and my waist measurement is still the same when i stand relaxed.....all do if i suck my stomach in....it will suck in quite well.....verses when i was heavier and i would try and suck it in just to make it look flat.

any ideas why?

Yes, you have decent abs, but your BF is still to high for a flat waist, once you go below 10 you will see a difference. Also try not eating to much late at night, cut out all carbs out at 6-7pm.

Yes, you have decent abs, but your BF is still to high for a flat waist, once you go below 10 you will see a difference. Also try not eating to much late at night, cut out all carbs out at 6-7pm.

thanks bro....i do eat up until bedtime but its only protein....i cut off all carbs at 5pm and only have proteins healthy fats and broccoli......is it still ok to eat say...cottage cheese or chicken breast before bed....?? im starving like every hour....within an hour of eating im super hungry again....im only eating about 2800 calories and its very clean.

good job losing the fat. Now, depending on your lifting history this is how it is. You use your abs when doing squats deads and other lifts. If you area heavy lifter your abs will strain to force enough pressure to help support your spine. People like to say it is from the GH, but many people will not have totally flat stomachs just because of the force they have to use when lifting heavy weights.

i just recently started doing heavy squats and have only just started deadlifting with the last month......

i have been doing deadlifts for about a month and love the overall results. i am in similar situationa dn a guy told me it took years to put it on so it is not all going to come off real quickly, just keep working at it and like they said, down below 10% you should really start seeing them more

Don't rely on lifting belts.. Use only on very heavy sets.. Try arnold's ab exercise.. Let all the air out of your lungs and squeze your abs as tight as possible..

Man I m going thorugh same thing .Even though my Six pack are visible and now I am starting to see ribs showing below my chest still there is this 1 or 2 pounds of Fat stuck on the lower part of my stomach which I cant seem to get rid off .. I am doing Muay thai twice a week as a cardio and and hitting gym least 4 times a week .MT Freaking makes me sweat like a pig ... Even though I am only 145Lbs I still cant seem to get rid of this lil flab and oh yeah my Double Chin which I freaking hate .... I dont even take my pictures cos of this chin : (

Man I m going thorugh same thing .Even though my Six pack are visible and now I am starting to see ribs showing below my chest still there is this 1 or 2 pounds of Fat stuck on the lower part of my stomach which I cant seem to get rid off .. I am doing Muay thai twice a week as a cardio and and hitting gym least 4 times a week .MT Freaking makes me sweat like a pig ... Even though I am only 145Lbs I still cant seem to get rid of this lil flab and oh yeah my Double Chin which I freaking hate .... I dont even take my pictures cos of this chin : (

a while back you said you were chatting with Phil. Are you using him or not?

Yup Phil is really helping me out here I am seeing alot of difference in my chest and arms also back area ... But some how belly and chin stays the same ... Well I think its still early to expect anything to dissapper ..I just gotta keep on pushing

Yup Phil is really helping me out here I am seeing alot of difference in my chest and arms also back area ... But some how belly and chin stays the same ... Well I think its still early to expect anything to dissapper ..I just gotta keep on pushing

its only been a short time man. Just forget about it and do what he says and it will come. If you are impatient like me that is easier said than done I know.

Incorporate stomach vacuums into your workouts (e.g. do 3 for as long as you can hold during your cool down).

As said before, exhale all the air in your lungs and try to suck your belly button up towards your back. It works the transverse obliques (the muscles that hold your abs and exterior obliques to your insides), also significantly reduces the risk of herniation.

Works wonders for me and the Golden Oldies of the BB world swore by them too.

ive been doing the vacuums and they really do help.....only thing that sucks is when you cramp up......ab cramps are bad mmmkay

The only thing i can think of is by doing vacuums (look at Frank Zane). Have you tried switching to protein and fats primarily diet.

ive been doing the vacuums and they really do help.....only thing that sucks is when you cramp up......ab cramps are bad mmmkay

You may just need to lose some more visceral (sp) fat. This is the brown fat inside your body (as opposed to subcutaneous fat under your skin) which accumulates around the middriff. I have a friend who looked like he swallowed an ostrich until he got <10% then his stomach flattened out.

Either that or your pregnant:p

Same here

I have a decent visible 6 pack all year just about.

But I always stand around relaxed and the muscle protrudes out and literally if I stand straight and look down... cant see privates. lol.

Never used GH so its not GH gut.

Its just relaxed muscle that hangs out.

Weird.

Im gonna try vaccums too.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads