over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting Advice

Zafd

Newbies
Hello PM,

This is my first post here, I've read a lot of threads on this forum over the years and have found it the most useful and the people the most helpful. I'd like some advice on running a cutting cycle, I'm planning on starting this cut in 1-2 months after I hit some strength goals I have in mind. Some background on me:

1) I have done countless cycles and have been using AAS in some form for well over 4 years. I've trained in the gym for well over 12 years.

2) I blast and cruise. I've mainly used tren/test but I'm trying to move away from tren as the effect on my bloodwork is becoming unacceptable.

3) My current cycle is high tren/low test. I cruise on 125/250 Test E for a few months at a time.

4) I'm a strength trainer, and close to hitting 550/450/650 in the High Bar deep squat, bench and conventional deadlift. I only use a belt on the pulls and nothing else on the others. I'm only 10lbs or so off each, so once that happens I'll begin a cut.

5) The goal of the cut is to reduce my bodyfat down to a reasonable range. My only other goal is to maintain my strength, I'm under no illusion that will be hard enough to do at my level of strength.

6) I'm currently around 225 and plan on increasing that to around 230 before I begin the cut. I'd like to cut back to 210. So that's 20lbs of fat reduction.

Now in regards to my questions for you guys.

1) I would ideally like to cut on my cruise. Is this possible/preferable? Or am I better off cruising for a while to get my bloodwork back to normal and then a dedicated cut cycle?

2) What sort of cycle would you recommend for this? I want to avoid tren, the sides don't agree with me.

3) What is an acceptable rate of loss per week, to ensure my strength stays stable?

4) How high should I keep my protein?

Some of these are basic questions I know, but while I have your attention I may as well get your opinion on anything I can do better. Any other constructive comments are more than welcome.

Best regards,

Zafiri

Running peptides or GH will def help keep the BF, ever tried these?

I've never tried peptides.

I did use hGH for a good 12 months around 2009. If I remember right I was having 5-8 iu a day, 7 days in a week. That was actually really good, it just costs a lot!

It's an option though, perhaps I'll look into cheaper dosing schedules.

I've never tried peptides.

I did use hGH for a good 12 months around 2009. If I remember right I was having 5-8 iu a day, 7 days in a week. That was actually really good, it just costs a lot!

It's an option though, perhaps I'll look into cheaper dosing schedules.

A peptide stack of
GHRP 2 x3 200mcg pins a day

with

CJC 1295 w/0 DAC x3 100mcg pins a day.

I would go the Clen/T3 or ECA route myself. Cheap, effective and easy. And it will give your work outs a boost.

I would go the Clen/T3 or ECA route myself. Cheap, effective and easy. And it will give your work outs a boost.

I do have plenty of T3.

I used Clen years ago, way back before I got into AAS properly. I quite liked it, never used it since.

Thanks.

Well, I like tren for cutting, but masteron works somewhat the same and is more mild. I would go with test, masteron, and GH even if you can only swing 3-4 iu a day, keep the T-3 on the low side, otherwise you will burn your muscle. I use the most gear while cutting, for me its the only way to stay big and strong while getting lean.

Thanks, I'd like to stay on Tren but the effect on my bloodwork has been getting increasingly harder to justify over the last few years.

I'll look into Masteron though, it's not something I've ever tried before.

I use the most gear while cutting, for me its the only way to stay big and strong while getting lean.

Okay makes sense, so perhaps not a good idea to do it on my cruise then.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws