over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting advice

Camillio

Newbies
Hello all,

I need your advice to give me new insights and ideas how to approach the following.

Since 6 years I found my old love again: working out like crazy in the gym. I started at 16 years old and transformed myself from a skinny teenager to a very muscular man at 24 (105 kg, around 10% fat at 6"1).
Unfortunately I got an injury (thorn biceps) and I lost a lot of muscle. Until I started to workout again 6 years ago. I gained a lot of muscle back in those years, but with a layer of fat over it because I never cutted deep. I used some test-e at 500 mg a week for 12 weeks and it gave me good gains. I workout 5-6 days a week with also cardio in my everyday schedule. I am now on maintainance caloric intake.

My question: I am now around 20% fat and it is around the waist and next to my chest/close to my armpits and I want to loose it fast.
I have been thinking about doing a cycle on Tren, but although my bloodwork is good, bloodpressure is perfect, I still am 45 years old and I have a good job. So I wonder if it's a good choice (also mentally because of the job).

What options are there nowadays for cutting fast? Should I just grab Clen like back in the days or are there better alternatives?

By the way, nutrition is on point and I know the importance of cardio... But I want to go beyond losing the 'average amount of fat', I want to cut in turbo-mode and let those abs pop out again!

Please let me know your opinion!

Fastest? DNP by a mile. Most responsible posts will be “learn how to diet, consistently track steps, food, moderate -high protein, carbs and fats skewed to make you perform the best you can in a caloric deficit.

In a clown world….I’m going to pretend you know how to do all those things, and being overfat is definitely hard on the psyche due to injury, life circumstances, or say depression or something.

250mg test, 200mg tren, 250mg DNP per day, PSMF.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree here. PED's should not be your go to. 200mg a week for TRT and proper diet and cardio is all you need.

What's your point of of all the sudden needing to lose this fat "fast"? You're 20% BF and you are asking/contemplating adding in Tren and Clen? Why not just dial in everything and get down to 10-12% on TRT and go from there?

Something isn't adding up.

Your nutrition isn't on point if you 20% bf. It all comes down to that first.

If your nutrition is already on point than you are in a large defecit, getting plenty of protein, prioritizing pre and post workout nutrition and you will lose weight just as you desire (assuming your nutrition is on point and your not eating remotely like what landed you at 20%). A small dose of test will help you retain muscle.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree here. PED's should not be your go to. 200mg a week for TRT and proper diet and cardio is all you need.

What's your point of of all the sudden needing to lose this fat "fast"? You're 20% BF and you are asking/contemplating adding in Tren and Clen? Why not just dial in everything and get down to 10-12% on TRT and go from there?

Something isn't adding up.
It's the age old debate, the same tired (no offense) argument both ways.

If someone's turning to compounds to make up for bad habits, poor diets, and doesn't develop good habits ever, it's an unhealthy waste of time.

In the "clown world" Juggy mentions, of course, there are plenty of people who use extreme cuts with compounds to cut quickly and in an ultimately productive way.

There's never any way of knowing which side and individual sits, and we're all just guessing based on clues and our own biases.

The only thing you can do is, like Juggy did, make the case that you have to be responsible, have the basics dialed in, and then provide a real answer to their question and wish them luck.

TRT test and at your age get your thyroid levels checked. But if you're 20% you're eating too much.

have a friend that wanted to get into contest shape at least once. he made a bet with some friends on who could get leanest.
He upped dose from 250mg a week to 1000mg a week and cleaned up diet. He did drink on weekends tho.
fat flew off of him and when it slowed down (couldnt get sub10-12%) he cut alcohol completely and added masteron and npp. he then got down to 7-8%
total diet time was like 4 months. he went from @230lbs to 200lbs. No abs to ripped.
imo thats the way to do it IF you have experience and really know how to diet.

I tell you one thing - you have a lot of bodyfat- a lot of estro- awful lot of sides from tren in this case. Your best bet? Test primo and otc fatburner for the first three months. Or even better injectible carnitine !!

You didnt get fat fast, you wont get lean fast. Make a lifestyle change or you'll just be making this same post 12 months from now.

Weigh and Write down EVERYTHING you are eating somyouncan see exactly what your daily calorie intake is that is allowed you to maintain your current body fat.
Once you have that figured out reduce the calories by 500-1000 a day and see what happens with that. If you see steady loss with that then you can do a deep cut int the calories with something like PSMF , do that for several weeks then bounce back your previous diet that was allowing fat loss. You will probably need to reduce calories some but follow that for a week or two till you are mentally ready to deep cut again. Doing these cycle should allow you do drop alot of fat pretty fasta light cycle like 200-300mg test per week will help keep training intensity higher and prevent muscle loss.

Why do you need to lose it fast? Just take a reasonable amount of time and spare the most amount of muscle you can.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws