over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting cruise time

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Is there any way to clear your receptors faster and reset to shorten the cruise time needed before the next blast? JP has me in the cruise mode. :( It's over due and need. I was just wanting this to not take 4 to 6 weeks.

Is there any way to clear your receptors faster and reset to shorten the cruise time needed before the next blast? JP has me in the cruise mode. :( It's over due and need. I was just wanting this to not take 4 to 6 weeks.

What does "clear your receptors" mean? Its a myth that receptors need to up regulate again or down regulate or clear.

You're taking time off because of your health, right? Thats what cruising usually means before using higher doses again to "blast".

THIS

What does "clear your receptors" mean? Its a myth that receptors need to up regulate again or down regulate or clear.

You're taking time off because of your health, right? Thats what cruising usually means before using higher doses again to "blast".

-F2S

Funny JP has you doing that when Dean who logs on his website, posts studies all the time stating the opposite.

You cruise for health you don't need to cleanse receptors as it doesn't exist in the way many think it does. Androgen receptors will actually upregulate the longer you stay on. The cruise should be about health and perhaps a mental break from the drugs (reason I come off). Guys also think it somehow makes them more sensitive to hormones. Obviously it does because you have just gone down to 10 mph to putting your foot on the gas but it had nothing to do with "cleansing receptors".

Now there are many things that have been proven to increase androgen receptor sensitivity and density and they include resistance training, intermittent fasting, l-carnitine, vitamin d and even caffeine (increases intracellular cAMP levels). I would just take the break, improve health markers, heal your injuries and hit it hard after 6 weeks. You wrote yourself it's overdue so will probably help you progress more in the long run.

Last edited:
I would just take the break, improve health markers, heal your injuries and hit it hard after 6 weeks. You wrote yourself it's overdue so will probably help you progress more in the long run.

Exactly. Good time to detrain some and heal up. Your body cant go 180 mph week after week. Eventually you have to slow down some or your engine is gonna blow!

Cruising is not for receptors lol. It’s for your health.

He doesn’t have you running bloods during or after your cruise?

Just listen to your coach. That is why you pay the man. He clearly knows what he is doing from his track record.

Cruising is going to do you worlds of good. Your body will have a chance to recover a bit. You might even come back with a renewed tenacity and be able to crush it past a prior sticking point.

Its like a machine you run it 180 mph all the time its going to break down

you have to take time to maintain.

4 to 6 week cruise and wanting to cut it shorter?:eek:

I must be a pussy :eek:

Funny JP has you doing that when Dean who logs on his website, posts studies all the time stating the opposite.

I would be willing to bet JP has him cruising in order to get his bloodwork back to normal, not to "clear up" his receptors.

If there was a way to cut the cruise shorter I’m sure that JP (or one of his colleagues) would know about it. I know you’re probably already thinking it, but just following JP’s advice is probably the best for now. Best of luck.

If you can in fact clear out receptors, the fastest way to do it would be to take nothing at all.

LOL

Hook it up with some Denkadiol, LS. I wanna run 100mg ED :eek:
I actually saw it on a price list last weekend believe it or not by the way.

Shit was like $95 a bottle at 100mg/cc I was like who the fuck is actually spending money on this garbage?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws