advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting Cycle, Enough Gear? Your input please gents!

Machine1986

Registered
Hey there, been around for awhile but rarely post. Been on gear for awhile, also on trt so im traditional blast and cruise and come off on occasion to clear receptors and do bloodwork.

Im 5'9 226 and i say %15 BF based or inaccurate handheld digital caliper but ill be redoing that with a standard caliper and doing weight and measurements as well every 2 weeks.

GOAL: Reach %6-7 BF and assess my body and see if im near ready to compete at light heavy or if i need to bulk before cutting back down to compete light heavy. . .or perhaps shoot for heavy eventually and hold off on competing at light . . . not sure which path to take yet but after reaching low BF ill have a better idea of which way to go.

Anyways my questions are as follows:how do you think im looking on gear for a 12 week cutting cycle
400 mg test per week 200 on Mon-Thurs
Primo 800 mg per week pined EOD or Masteron at 600-800 a week pinend EOD
.5 anastrozole mon/wed/fri

Also might injectable carnetine for fat loss. And also take EFAs and a Multi with milk thistle or liv care 52.

Any thoughts or suggestions? After reading a few other threads im leaning towards masteron and thinking i should increase my test? Im going to stay away from tren and win . . .i love tren but its a love hate relationship lol. As i have a daughter im all paranoid about my health.

Diet %80-90 clean, primarily eggwhites, talapia, turkey/chicken breast and whey.
Carbs: Oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potato
Fats: Olive Oil Avacado, nuts and coconut oil MCTS. primarily all essential fat

Basically im gonna check my BMR and keep my calories a few 100 below maintenance and stay in a deficit with protein high, carbs and fats moderate to low. I will over eat on Leg day though and leg say only as i feel my quads do lack . . .but at the dsame time this may hinder fat loss and perhaps i should save the growth for when i bulk next?

Training 5 day split 16 sets or so 8-12 reps per set of larger muscles and 12-14 sets same rep range for smaller like bis tris and the like. Il linclude drop-sets and burnouts as energy allows or as i push

Cardio 30 min a day post workout
eventually start 2 a days a few days a week.

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated ill also get some pcis up soon so you guys can give me opinions on whats lagging all your input is greatly aprecciated.
Thanks in advance!
-J

Last edited:
Bump:yeahthat: lol i know its alot to read but any input would be most appreciated.

masteron eod definatly! primo is too expensive and its often faked :(

I don't know your experience with anabolics but trenbolone perhaps?

I havent used it myself, but ive heard its bascially the god of cutting drugs

If you aren't precontest, why not just cruise at low dose and cut? It will be just as easy to reach non-stage excellent condition, and then you will can use your next cycle for pure growth.

Don't confuse the load of gear people use precontest as necessary for fat lose whatsoever.

masteron eod definatly! primo is too expensive and its often faked :(

I don't know your experience with anabolics but trenbolone perhaps?

I havent used it myself, but ive heard its bascially the god of cutting drugs

-Thank you for the input from everything i read masteron seems to be the way to go, im thinking of running the primo with the mast lol but probably a good idea not to burn through primo as its expesive . . .assuming its %100 legit

And as for Tren I love it but hate it . . The gains and losses are phenomenal on it but as far as my health is concerned i believe it not necessary at the moment, for me anyways.

If you aren't precontest, why not just cruise at low dose and cut? It will be just as easy to reach non-stage excellent condition, and then you will can use your next cycle for pure growth.

Don't confuse the load of gear people use precontest as necessary for fat lose whatsoever.

-
-I can definitely see the value of this and know with diet and training dialed in its possible to cruise at 250 mg of test and attain this while maintaining the majority of lean mass. Definitely something to ponder.

Throw in some gh and switch the primo with anavar.

-Iv never used GH but have ran Ghrp2/6 Sermorelin blend which i loved. And as far as var id like to stay on injectables and for now faitly mild ones at that and i stray away from orals as of late.

Thanks guys!

Exactly this, if your not going into a competition or photo shoot or something just use a nice cruise dose like 300 mg a week or 500 mg , that will definitely hold onto the muscle you have since you're really not to heavy being 15% bodyfat at 229 5'9 .

Exactly this, if your not going into a competition or photo shoot or something just use a nice cruise dose like 300 mg a week or 500 mg , that will definitely hold onto the muscle you have since you're really not to heavy being 15% bodyfat at 229 5'9 .

I will very much agree with you. The slight boost of everything as well as the hardening effect of Masterson would be nice. But Alas I like most have at times become dependent on these things we call steroids. Im finding I have strayed toward that which I used to frown upon and at times, well not as of late . . .but have myself used steroids as a crutch rather than to enhance my maximum efforts and strict diet. . . did I just ramble:confused:

bump

looks ok
i do agree with my fellow members

i like the low 200-300 test a week
if you havent tried tren a ( wouldnt start with tren e)
25 mg eod or so

var
pricey

i believe you can cut with the test and tren
again( your call if you wanna try tren)

gh ( if you can afford 2-4iu per day for as long as you can

diet looks good

looks ok
i do agree with my fellow members

i like the low 200-300 test a week
if you havent tried tren a ( wouldnt start with tren e)
25 mg eod or so

var
pricey

i believe you can cut with the test and tren
again( your call if you wanna try tren)

gh ( if you can afford 2-4iu per day for as long as you can

diet looks good

Thanks for the input man, way back when i did tren 100mg EOD like clock work for a few months. . . . results phenomenal, like nothing iv ever done before. Sides barable but right now not worth it to me. Always hot and sweating, a noticeable increase in aggression, I dont mean "raging" or any nonsense just in general. Ah and I dont miss the cough! lol

25mg eod of tren i dont agree with, extremely low imo
Thanks for the input man, way back when i did tren 100mg EOD like clock work for a few months. . . . results phenomenal, like nothing iv ever done before. Sides barable but right now not worth it to me. Always hot and sweating, a noticeable increase in aggression, I dont mean "raging" or any nonsense just in general. Ah and I dont miss the cough! lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131