over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting cycle summer

skyblob

Registered
Hey guys, any difference between those cycles for this summer, except the injection frequency. I'm a bit sick of injecting ED.. So just wanted to know if I should expect more water with cycle 1 vs cycle 2.

1. 250 Test E / 500 Tren E / 100 Deca
2. 175 prop / 350 Tren A / 100 Npp

Thanks!

I never use short esters , I have never seen where it made any differance what so ever. Sustanon doesn't blaot me any more than prop or suspension does so why the fuck stab myself every day

I'd get some 200mg Test Enanthate , 200mg Tren Enanthate , 200mg Mast Enanthate and shoot 1cc of each Monday and Thursday

I never use short esters , I have never seen where it made any differance what so ever. Sustanon doesn't blaot me any more than prop or suspension does so why the fuck stab myself every day

I'd get some 200mg Test Enanthate , 200mg Tren Enanthate , 200mg Mast Enanthate and shoot 1cc of each Monday and Thursday

I like the idea of mast enanthate in this, i'm keeping test low cause I bloat easily. The addition of deca is only for joints and tendons. I'm trying to figure my summer cycle.

i've been on test en and test prop. i tend to bloat a lot less with prop compared to en. however i dont notice a difference between tren en and tren ace

i've been on test en and test prop. i tend to bloat a lot less with prop compared to en. however i dont notice a difference between tren en and tren ace

I don't think there is difference with tren enth vs ace.. Only time of release and the strength mg per mg

I don't think there is difference with tren enth vs ace.. Only time of release and the strength mg per mg

Some people say that they have worse sides from tren enanthate , its exactly the same for me

I wouldn't cut on deca. I've tried it and it wasn't good for me.
For the life of me I couldn't drop a pound no matter what I did.
Soon as I got off it lbs started melting away

I would do option 2, npp is my sh&t and it has less bloat than deca

I'm gonna be running this
1-10 150 test e
1-10 350 tren e
1-10 300 mast e
Nolva and maybe add var or winny

Adonis and Zeus gave this idea so I'm pretty pumped

I'm gonna be running this
1-10 150 test e
1-10 350 tren e
1-10 300 mast e
Nolva and maybe add var or winny

Adonis and Zeus gave this idea so I'm pretty pumped

I am reading more and more of less test and higher on other compounds. I have always ran my test higher. Is it really better to run lower test with other compounds?

I am reading more and more of less test and higher on other compounds. I have always ran my test higher. Is it really better to run lower test with other compounds?

From what I have read ad been told yes when cutting it is.. Tren has less sides when test is lower. I'm not an expert so u might ask Zeus or Adonis they are the ones that told me for what I'm going for is best..

From what I have read ad been told yes when cutting it is.. Tren has less sides when test is lower. I'm not an expert so u might ask Zeus or Adonis they are the ones that told me for what I'm going for is best..

Lowering the test to HRT dosages makes the world of difference on Tren. For guys who have used Tren in the past and thought "never again", they should give it another shot with a very low test dose... the sides are infinitely more manageable.

Lowering the test to HRT dosages makes the world of difference on Tren. For guys who have used Tren in the past and thought "never again", they should give it another shot with a very low test dose... the sides are infinitely more manageable.

Ya 1st run with tren I used tren a and used test at 700mg and man sides was a little much.. But I did research and asked around so I came up with low test in the 125-200mg per week is best with tren and mast

Tren is so powerful, if your stuff is truly dosed and pure, that just the 500 mg of that and 100 mg/wk test would produce tremendous results. In the beginning when I first used tren, got it from the pellets, id use nothing but the tren and got great results with zero bloat. Believe it or not I felt pretty good too, although bp was high. Tren is not a healthy drug so stay away if you want to try to be safe,IMO.

:yeahthat:

I agree here! I believe esters make little difference. if you are really worried about water, watch your salt intake...

only difference i would change to gunsmiths suggestion is go 100 or 150 test e / 500 tren e / 400 mast e per week! in fact that is exactly what im doing now :headbang:

Damn, my next cycle was gonna be 525 test prop and 350 tren a, but y'all are making me reconsider.

After reading all your posts, I think I will go with option 2, all your posts have been helpful, but fuck it, Ill pin myself ED with 25 prop 25 npp 50 tren. Its only 1cc per day so I think I can do this with slin pin. Yes tren is hard, I run it once per year. I've had tren pellets once also, made me cough to death though loll... Never again -_-

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131