WEEKS 3-8: T3 50-75mcg Every Day
WEEKS 1-10: Anastrozol 0.25 mg Every Day
Clenbuterol 80-100mcg: 14 DAYS ON, 14 DAYS OFF
WEEKS 1-8: PREGNYL (HCG) 300-500iu Every 4-5 days***

WEEK 9: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid daily
WEEK 10: 30mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid daily
WEEK 11: 20mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid daily.

I dont think it'll work worth a shit if your diet isint right

I wish people would understand that its not the damn drugs that cut your body fat its the nutrition !! that cycle thrown on top of a clean diet that is right at maintaince cals , yes it'll work good , that same cycle thrown in on top of maintaince calls plus 1500 from burger king and you gonna gain fat (and muscle!!)
at the same time if you take the old stand by bulking cycle of test cyp , deca and D-bol while eating clean then you gonna lose fat.

dont get the mind set "well im kinda fat , i gonna do a cutting cycle"
have the mindset
"this diet and cardio was working great now lets add some compounds and see what it will do"

I wish people would understand that its not the damn drugs that cut your body fat its the nutrition !! that cycle thrown on top of a clean diet that is right at maintaince cals , yes it'll work good , that same cycle thrown in on top of maintaince calls plus 1500 from burger king and you gonna gain fat (and muscle!!)
at the same time if you take the old stand by bulking cycle of test cyp , deca and D-bol while eating clean then you gonna lose fat.

have the mindset
"this diet and cardio was working great now lets add some compounds and see what it will do"

Hmm disagree
Sooooo taking gh along with tren and t3 wouldn't let u get by with eating a little more junk? Come
On we both no better

Add some dnp and u can eat sushi all day long and mid night snack and still drop

Cycles awesome
Bro you gonna look like a
Freak
Listen to gun smith tho I just give him a hard time... Id you trying to get shredded which is what it looks
Like make sure u eating good

Hmm disagree
Sooooo taking gh along with tren and t3 wouldn't let u get by with eating a little more junk? Come
On we both no better

Add some dnp and u can eat sushi all day long and mid night snack and still drop

you dick :headbang:

yes you certainly can get away with eating shit , he'll you could probably get away with eating fast food and twinkies if you had the chems right , I'm just saying that it's kind of a backwards way of looking at it

how many times have you seen somebody say their shit was bunk because it wasn't working , but they ate shit and trained like a bitch?

you dick :headbang:

yes you certainly can get away with eating shit , he'll you could probably get away with eating fast food and twinkies if you had the chems right , I'm just saying that it's kind of a backwards way of looking at it

how many times have you seen somebody say their shit was bunk because it wasn't working , but they ate shit and trained like a bitch?

Yeah very true bro... But u know I had to bust ya balls on that one.... It's too fun given u a hard time especially after your it's Friday text today while I gota work tomorrow lol

Yeah very true bro... But u know I had to bust ya balls on that one.... It's too fun given u a hard time especially after your it's Friday text today while I gota work tomorrow lol

it's not easy being a lazy union fuck on a government contract

thank you guys for all your kind words . i know about diet and cardio i am just fine at both i am 5'9 210 right now . but i trough this out there to see what people think i think its a great cycle . plus im not fat lol i was at 250 then i leaned down to 210 with no gear just diet and cardio .i am not one of those guys that just use gear for anything . i use and dont abuse .

thank you guys for all your kind words . i know about diet and cardio i am just fine at both i am 5'9 210 right now . but i trough this out there to see what people think i think its a great cycle . plus im not fat lol i was at 250 then i leaned down to 210 with no gear just diet and cardio .i am not one of those guys that just use gear for anything . i use and dont abuse .

Hell I use and abuse I won't lie lol contest prep comes around I clean up the diet n do cardio

Pretty good stack. Have you researched Benadryl or Keto for the purpose of staying on Clen longer?

nice, suparay , i hear ya ,i didn't want you to think i was one of those you see on you-tube under fail . or the ones who wear flip flops on the treadmill . i think i am gonna order some horror movies .hope they can ship fast in time for my girls birthday . lol

have the mindset

:yeahthat: best advice...

but it does look like a pretty solid cutting cycle

Cycles awesome
Bro you gonna look like a
Freak
Listen to gun smith tho I just give him a hard time... Id you trying to get shredded which is what it looks
Like make sure u eating good

look like a freak? how so? you have no idea what he looks like now!!

Hmm disagree
On we both no better

not true as well!!! you have no idea what this person looks like.
if he is fat now now matter what he takes he will still be fat unless he eats clean.

most people think it's all drugs!!!! you need to work hard,eat good and train for awhile, this is where you get alot of guys just abusing drugs cuz they dont have all the other things inline.

how about show us some pics and then we could let you know.
in the last few weeks i have seen so many on-here showing pics that they dont even look like they ever picked up a weight and now they are talking about using, sure they get a bit better but then off the drugs and right back to where they were and sometimes worse because they dont want to train without the drugs

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws