over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cutting cycle what do you think ?

not true as well!!! you have no idea what this person looks like.
if he is fat now now matter what he takes he will still be fat unless he eats clean.

most people think it's all drugs!!!! you need to work hard,eat good and train for awhile, this is where you get alot of guys just abusing drugs cuz they dont have all the other things inline.

how about show us some pics and then we could let you know.
in the last few weeks i have seen so many on-here showing pics that they dont even look like they ever picked up a weight and now they are talking about using, sure they get a bit better but then off the drugs and right back to where they were and sometimes worse because they dont want to train without the drugs

pow

YO, TO THOSE WHO DID NOT READ WHAT I WROTE READ BEFORE YOU MAKE COMMENTS AND JUDGE PEOPLE OR SAY SHIT . I HATE DICKHEADS LIKE THIS . I LOOK FINE . I POST THIS FOR COMMENTS FOR A CUTTING CYCLE NOT TO ABUSE DRUGS TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK . IF IT WASN'T FOR THE INTERNET I WOULD HAVE PUNCHED YOU IN THE FACE .THIS IS A FORUM RIGHT! A FORUM FOR INFORMATION A FORUM TO USE FOR PEOPLE . THAT WANT FEEDBACK NOT FOR DICKHEADS WHO JUMP AND JUDGE PEOPLE . LAST TIME I LOOKED IT WAS CALLED Professional Muscle Forums .

thank you guys for all your kind words . i know about diet and cardio i am just fine at both i am 5'9 210 right now . but i trough this out there to see what people think i think its a great cycle . plus im not fat lol i was at 250 then i leaned down to 210 with no gear just diet and cardio .i am not one of those guys that just use gear for anything . i use and dont abuse .
DEMONS TO SOME ANGLES TO OTHERS

lol these guys here are just trying to help you man...just a word of advice..when you ask for advice...always post stats goals workout routine diet info so you don't get hit with comments like these..no one was bashing you or assuming you were fat..they just didn't know what your body comp was like

pow pow

Last edited:
lol these guys here are just trying to help you man...just a word of advice..when you ask for advice...always post stats goals workout routine diet info so you don't get hit with comments like these..no one was bashing you or assuming you were fat..they just didn't know what your body comp was like

Exactly man , their are alot of people that think that the answer is in a bottle and while it can be its not the safest or smartest idea.
I meen you can take the average lazy fat fuck put him on
150mcg T3
140mcg Clen
600mg DNP
1/2mg A-dex
100mg winstrol
a day and i guarnfuckingtee that he will peel a bunch of fat off with out changing anyhting at all as far as diet a workout but thats not exactly the smartest idea.
but as far as your inital cycle , i think its great , pretty much what i plan to do the last 6 weeks leading into a show

Step back take a deep breath man , nobody called you out as being some fat lazy underacheaver , but you dident point out that you weren't first so first though was you were in the 80% of the guys who ask this question.

next time pose your question like this
"this is who i am , this is what im doing , this is where im at and this is where i want to be.
What do yall think about this cycle?"

Exactly man , their are alot of people that think that the answer is in a bottle and while it can be its not the safest or smartest idea.
I meen you can take the average lazy fat fuck put him on
150mcg T3
140mcg Clen
600mg DNP
1/2mg A-dex
100mg winstrol
a day and i guarnfuckingtee that he will peel a bunch of fat off with out changing anyhting at all as far as diet a workout but thats not exactly the smartest idea.
but as far as your inital cycle , i think its great , pretty much what i plan to do the last 6 weeks leading into a show

Step back take a deep breath man , nobody called you out as being some fat lazy underacheaver , but you dident point out that you weren't first so first though was you were in the 80% of the guys who ask this question.

next time pose your question like this
"this is who i am , this is what im doing , this is where im at and this is where i want to be.
What do yall think about this cycle?"

Needs tren ace and gh then is good to go!!!!

OK , i did post my stats 5'9 210 right now my goals is to lean down and get more definition . on my off days i do cardio i do a lot of resistance training. and compound movements which works the whole body . for every max i do i cut it down by 60 percent and do reps for over 12 and i do a lot of sets and it has been working great for me .

YOU CAN SEE A PIC IN my profile . i don't know why it dose not show .when i post ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131