over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting - Deficit via expenditure vs Caloric intake

5mg yohimbine is too low of a dose, your dose should be 0.2mg/Kg of bodyweight, for best results you need to be completely fasted (as little circulating insulin as possible). Even the slightest bit of insulin pretty much shuts down the alpha 2-adrenergic receptor antagonist properties...you can also pair with 2g L-Tyroisne, and 200mg caffeine for the most effective combo.

another thing you can try to get your NEAT up without further cutting food is to wear weighted vest / clothes / ruck when walking your dog or doing anything where you are moving your body (pretty ineffective if just sitting around). The other reason we hit stalls behind metabolic rate slowing to adjust for lower intakes, is that it requires less calories to move the smaller lighter version of you through space. Replacing the lost weight with weighted clothing when moving requires the body to love our old load, and also ha some very preliminary research that it may even stave off some of the hormonal downregulation from getting leaner with regards to leptin and ghrelin.

I personally have had a lot of success doing this. I prefer one that looks like this. I have a 35lber, but because it wears like a pack and is made of sand it, it distributes weight evenly and is comfortable you truly don't even notice its there, but less than say a plate carrier style or just wearing a rucksack.

Obviously, you can just add and or up steady-state cardio as well, but if you are looking for some more convenient options, and enjoyable options its worth a try. I threw on the 35lb vest and go on a 40 minute dog walk and I am taking off a couple hundo extra cals without evening really "making an adjustment"

Lastly, I don't want to insult your intelligence because I am sure you already know this, but another tactic if you hate cutting food is just to do a diet comb-through. a lot of times even experienced dieters have, how do I say it, "calories on the table" no pun intended. Meaning there are places you can make a swap or an adjustment to your meals and suffer virtually no food volume / satiety losses but find an extra 100 up to sometimes 300 cals. Finding more voluminous options that are lower calorie. This is obviously very individual depending on what you are already eating and digestion etc, but swap one meal with rice out for cauli rice or palmini rice and free up 25grams of carbs or switch from 93/7 to 96/4 beef and free up a few fats.

Will up the Yoh slightly but wont be jumping up to 19mg (as per your calcs). Im an oldie (52) so I do try to avoid stims to a large extent. I do always take it fasted in the am, americano then LISS.

I do have a weighted vest! Just have to find that bitch.

Will try PSMF on non-workout days (2 per week), more Yoh, and weighted vest in the morning for my dog walking.

Thx for the suggestions.

Will up the Yoh slightly but wont be jumping up to 19mg (as per your calcs). Im an oldie (52) so I do try to avoid stims to a large extent. I do always take it fasted in the am, americano then LISS.

I do have a weighted vest! Just have to find that bitch.

Will try PSMF on non-workout days (2 per week), more Yoh, and weighted vest in the morning for my dog walking.

Thx for the suggestions.
word, yeah, yohimbine hcl can have some really shitty effects for some...

if you can't find a vest, you can even just throw some books or weight plates in a old backpack or something and throw it on, 25-35lbs actually will make a lot of difference and not feel like too much if its not dragging your shoulders and traps too hard. If you can replace the amount of weight you have lost on the cut, that will make a lot of impact. good luck and let us know how it turns out / if you can get the scale moving a bit

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131