YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting for 1 year and a half weight plateau is leading to depression! Need Advice...

No, I've been lifting since I was 14, I don't know anyone who's been CUTTING for a year and half and it's probably going to be 2 years till I'm done.

Alright then. Read what your writing though. Your depressed your thinking about meth. Your diet is what someone be on of they did bikini. Stop the madness already. You need help yeah your name fits you. Just stop the cut even bodybuilders dont cut that long for a show. You sound unbelievably self destructive at this point of your life. Stop it

Hey guys, I'm 5' 9 220lbs(carb depleted) around 10 bf% and I've been dieting and cutting for a year and half now. My weight has been stuck at 220lbs for the last 3 months(give or take a few pounds of water weight) and even doing hours of cardio everyday. The first few months I did a few cycles of dnp cruising on some test, doing regular calorie deficit, regular amount of cardio, and lifting and got down to around 240lbs from a 290lb huge fat strong powerlifter(with lots of muscle mass), nothing to extreme and than I was around 230lbs(carb depleted in January of this year).

Than the beginning of this year I started using test ranging from 500mg-1500mg and this is where my weight stayed the same, I assume because I was building muscle as well, all while keeping my estrogen pretty low with letro, because I read it would aid in getting rid of estrogen related fat. Than I upped my cardio to hours of cardio a day, I'm talking 3-4 hours, even upwards to 6 hours. Somedays I'd be in the gym 6-7 hours doing 4-5 hours of cardio and lifting for 2 hours, not everyday was like that but I have been staying persistent with with the theme of doing hours(at least 3 hours+ of cardio everyday), normally doing 2 hours of cardio every morning burning from 1500-2000 calories in those 2 hours depending on my intensity and how I felt. My main goal has been to burn up all the calories I eat everyday plus more with my calorie intake being on average 2000 cals a day.

Now the last few months I've cycled off the test, so my test levels are pretty low(so I'm sure that's not helping my weight loss). I've tried keto, low carbs, adding carbs, refeeds but it doesn't help or just takes me a few steps back and my weight on the scale barely moves and has been staying around 220lbs for the last few months.

The shittiest feeling is when people will come up to and be like "Hey big guy, man your gonna look great when you lean down!! All the girls will be over you when you get down to 200lbs!" and than I say "Haha, thanks....." and in the back of my head all I can think is I've been doing these hours of cardio and cutting for a year and half and I still feel like I got to lose more? What the hell.

Basically, in summary, I've been eating on average 2000 calories a day for the last year and doing 3-4 hours of cardio daily, plus lifting, and my weight has been staying the same for the last three months despite this.

I can't lose muscle and barely any fat, I know people are going to say I have to raise my calories but how long? I hope it's not months, I don't want to do it for weeks or months because I just want to get down to 200lbs/205lbs as quick as I can . Thanks for any advice.

3+ hours of cardio a day ??

I am afraid to say that is NOT bodybuilding.

You appears to believe that your "persistent" efforts of 3 plus hours of cardio should get you gaspari lean.

In theory when u doing more cardio you are increasing the deficit on paper but body doesn't work in that way.

You need to 'coax' the body the burn fat not force it.

change other variables & calm down on cardio.

Last edited:
I'm just so fucking pissed off I've been killing myself for a year and half and I've been stuck at the same weight for the last 3 months, today I only did a hour and half of cardio and feel like just pigging out because I'm depressed even though I just want to starve, dammit, I don't know what to do, I even tried smoking ciggerates but couldn't get into it, I would start doing meth if I knew someone around town. The only way I can lose weight is if I'm in locked up in a jail or something and be deprived of food. Last time I felt like this I snapped and started doing 4-6 hours a day but had to cut back due to constant fatigue and exhaustion and it was effecting my looks with dark circles and watery eyes and twitchy eyes.

This right here sounds like someone with mental issues... a cry for help... Is that what's going on here? You have to understand that, if you have REALLY been doing what you say, its batshit fucking crazy.

No one fucking "cuts" for 2 years. sure someone who is morbidly obese may lose weight for 2 years but...

Do me a favor. I know you have to have a smart phone of some kind. Go in the bathroom, strip down to your skivvies and take ONE pic to see what the fuck we are dealing with here.

Seriously. Your next post needs to be a pic. Followed by what a day or two of eating looks like for you.

5'10 230 10%...21 yo

HAVE ANY PICS BUD....??????

i need a good laugh

:cool:

Last edited:
On my phone now but this will be the guy who has been banned multiple times. His name is water retention guy because he always asks questions about losing water or looking leaner. This is about the 6th thread. I see he has changed his wording a little but it's definitely him. 300mg tren a daily and loads of letro and test with 7 hours training daily :eek::D

I wouldn't respond anymore. This is probably an OCD or autistic teen-ager who will end up f'ing himself up real bad and the parents will read the thread and blame the board. I hope he gets real help.

On my phone now but this will be the guy who has been banned multiple times. His name is water retention guy because he always asks questions about losing water or looking leaner. This is about the 6th thread. I see he has changed his wording a little but it's definitely him. 300mg tren a daily and loads of letro and test with 7 hours training daily :eek::D

I smelled a troll from the first post. :cool: He went from 5'10" at 230 to 5'9" at 220. When he loses weight he shrinks too. ;)

Last edited:
This mother fucker is even liking all the damn posts calling him out... BAN HAMMER

This mother fucker is even liking all the damn posts calling him out... BAN HAMMER
this is what i noticed too. helpful, sarcastic, calling him out, making fun of him no matter the post twat has liked them all. typical trait of a troll.

He is getting pleasure out of annoying people and working them up.

Go on OP like my post too now to confirm you are a troll

Don't understand this guy. He posts how he's doing everything wrong then asks what to do. Totally full of shit!

How did I miss that ?!?!?!

The bloated mess strikes again :st:r-wars

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear