over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting gear easy on the hairline....

I don't exactly understand the concept of cutting gear. There's dry gear, yes, and on an androgenic environment it will be hard to gain fat. But you can use this supposed cut gear and not lose anything if your diet sucks...

Cutting is all about nutrition, cardio and perhaps accelerating your metabolism with your preferred concoction of clen/T3/ECA or whatever if you're really into these. None affects your hairline.

During a cut, gear will simply keep your lean mass.
well well well look who is back in the house after a layoff period .

Mr Brazil is here.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

What's everyone's thoughts on Finasteride for hair loss and prostate health? I read somewhere in forum that Big A used to take it regularly for about 20 years or so without any side effects and good results.

Finasteride works pretty damn good for maintenance of hair. However, some people do experience side effects and need to drop it. So that's probably the
biggest downside. I'm taking it and experience 0 side effects. And it works great.

Finasteride works pretty damn good for maintenance of hair. However, some people do experience side effects and need to drop it. So that's probably the
biggest downside. I'm taking it and experience 0 side effects. And it works great.

If I try it out and in case experience side effects, and I stop taking it, are the side effects reversible? The sexual side effects? And, once stopping will I lose more hair?

I have been taking .5mg duta ed for 3.5+ years maybe longer I forget. I have had zero sides. I just started using minoxidil and wish I would have sooner but I was afraid of the sides I read.

I wish I would have started taking dutasteride sooner but I was afraid because of all the side effects I read online. Biggest mistake of my life. I feel I need to mention that I never completely come off of test. At the minimum I do use 180mg test c every week.

Using rogaine has already had a positive impact on my hair. I have only been on it for three months and I already have had growth (in my hairline). I know it's not suppose to work that fast or work well in the hairline but that's my experience.

Superdrol has always been kind to my hair. Test is not that bad either since I am on duta. I started tbol 2 weeks ago 60mg ed (I love it) so it's probably to early to tell but so far so good.

I have been taking .5mg duta ed for 3.5+ years maybe longer I forget. I have had zero sides. I just started using minoxidil and wish I would have sooner but I was afraid of the sides I read.

I wish I would have started taking dutasteride sooner but I was afraid because of all the side effects I read online. Biggest mistake of my life. I feel I need to mention that I never completely come off of test. At the minimum I do use 180mg test c every week.

Using rogaine has already had a positive impact on my hair. I have only been on it for three months and I already have had growth (in my hairline). I know it's not suppose to work that fast or work well in the hairline but that's my experience.

Superdrol has always been kind to my hair. Test is not that bad either since I am on duta. I started tbol 2 weeks ago 60mg ed (I love it) so it's probably to early to tell but so far so good.

Used anything else besides Test and SD in these 3.5 years? Did Duta actually cause regrowth?

Used anything else besides Test and SD in these 3.5 years? Did Duta actually cause regrowth?

Duta made my hair look worse before it got better. I went through a shed then it all came back stronger and thicker.

I ran tren three times in the last year 500-700mg ew with the same amount of test and some mast. Hair was unhealthy on those cycles but I have been off since December (just running test 375mg ew) and its looks great now.

It's all going to depend on your personal genetics though. My experience is not guaranteed to be yours. I can't say if I noticed regrowth from duta but I have done a good job of maintaining what I have since starting.

Getting a hair transplant in December.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner