over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting on Insulin, How do you do it?

I've read various protocols out there. I want to know;
1. Can you use slin for cutting?
2. What's your best technique?

Yes, but not in the way most use it. It needs to be run with GH and taken on lower doses of 2-4 iu.( start low, if you feel it, its too much!!) Multiple times a day only with your carbs meals, and long with 1 IU GH each time. Your carbs should all be low glycemic. Also, keep fats low on carbs meals. This includes your PWO. So NO slamming sugars PWO. White rice, whey and fruit work well for this.
Essentially your giving your pancreas a break, burining up extra sugars and increasing IGF levels.
I personally don't run it for fasted cardio as im to sensitive to it and its may be over kiil.
BTW, this protocol is for Humalog.

I apologize for my ignorance but are you saying do the fasted cardio and then pin AFTER the cardio or to pin before?

And also, could you explain what you mean by a skip load? I understand the depleting part, just not the skip load.

Thanks, this is helpful to me

Before. Google Skip Hill Skip Load. Basically eat tons of junk (delicious) food.

just cruised through this thread really quick without reading any of the posts... but

has anyone who looks impressive (by PM standards) posted in this thread?

always ask yourself this.. know who you are getting advice from.

It's a good point you're making, Little Slice. I think at least two folks who look pretty impressive did post. Their two protocols seem reasonable and only slightly varying on others I've read.

Of course, prior to attempting the whole course of the slin experiment, I've been getting comfortable with monitoring blood sugar, etc. When I try something new, I always try to err on the side of caution.

In this case I did a fasted cardio this morning, then this evening I pinned my HGH pre-workout, then came home and did a very small amount (3 IU) of the insulin (Novolin R).

I'm keeping the blood sugar monitor on standby so I can get information for moving forward on this in the future.

First I want to be able to use it correctly and safely, then I want to figure out how to use it get cut.

Yes, you can

Yes, you can use slin while cutting but imo and experience it needs to be used during workout. And imo most of your carbs for the day need to be pre/intra/post so you can use slin during workout.

imo and experience the leaner you want to be the less often you should use slin in a week. i'd start using it 3x a week then if fatloss starts to slow or i want to speed up the fat loss using it 1-2x a week or every 4-5 days works well for keeping muscle full and holding muscle but still able to lose fat.

to get ultra competition ready peeled last 3-4 weeks of prep i'd suggest using it only 1x a week
-F2S

I've done it where I will use slin 2-3x a week whilst cutting/prepping and i will go IF essentially all day and do fasted cardio in the AM then have almost all my cals/carbs in a 4 hour window pre/intra/post workout with 7-10iu of humalog ... just enough to clear it all and then put my BG in the mid low range once it is all cleared to get right back into fat loss. Kept me full as fuck and I tend to look my best cutting this way (whilst utilizing t3/t4, gh, and a fair bit of the usual hardners/dht drugs/tren for prep)

Before. Google Skip Hill Skip Load. Basically eat tons of junk (delicious) food.

Not the old shit load but skip load. He keeps sugars down unless u aren’t filling out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the old shit load but skip load. He keeps sugars down unless u aren’t filling out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the person but from what I see him posting, his gourmet breakfast skip loads sure aren't low sugar.

Yeah the skip loads I saw him eating at IHOP looked like an eating contest that he was trying to win. Lots of sugar and syrup etc

When I competed, I would run slin with GH all the way up to 4 weeks out. I ran them both pre-workout with something similar to a Meadows protocol. The water does build up on GH, but it always came off fast for me. I experienced the best results of fat loss/muscle gain of my life running Slin and GH together pre workout with an pre/post meal and an intra drink.

You sure can...with some injectable L-carnitine too

In car at the gym...
5iu humalog
3 ml synthetine

Then sip 40g hbcd, 20g EAA, 5g creatine throughout workout

Obviously some kind of caloric deficit is also necessary.

This is also an interesting protocol. I might try this on days when I'm working out my biceps, which is my weakest area by far.

Do you feel you had more power when doing the squats? I would assume so if there is more glycogen now in the muscle.

I guess I would say I felt stronger on those days but I also have more carbs than I do on all other days so thats probably the main factor. Pumps are great though.

You sure can...with some injectable L-carnitine too

In car at the gym...
5iu humalog
3 ml synthetine

Then sip 40g hbcd, 20g EAA, 5g creatine throughout workout

Obviously some kind of caloric deficit is also necessary.

Everyone always says only 20g eaa.. why not more? That’s the point of insulin.. shuttling the aminos to rebuild muscle.. ?

Any science behind this “20g eaa”... as more sounds better to me? Somehow 20g aminos just got parroted to being the norm?

Everyone always says only 20g eaa.. why not more? That’s the point of insulin.. shuttling the aminos to rebuild muscle.. ?

Any science behind this “20g eaa”... as more sounds better to me? Somehow 20g aminos just got parroted to being the norm?

I’m not sure...

But you could take 40g Intra and show us you built twice as much muscle as us and change our mind that more is needed. Go for it...

I’m not sure...

But you could take 40g Intra and show us you built twice as much muscle as us and change our mind that more is needed. Go for it...

Or you could take 10g and show you built just as much muscle as the 20g group 😉

I am type 1, insulin pump, so its pumping through me all day. But I use it to stay alive lol.

I still get in to damn good shape. My use is different, but with intelligent use, it can be done with cutting. Depends on you, your diet, training, and how you respond to insulin...endogenously and exogenously

It's not certain insulin helps shuttle any more aminos into muscle or increase protein synthesis. Insulin reduces catabolism and it also causes water retention which partly explains the pump.

Here's something to think about: during a workout you probably don't want to overload your digestive system. A good strategy is to have say a whey shake an hour before the workout. The aminos will peak in the blood when you train. The intra shake could be fairly light on aminos, mostly carbs to prevent hypoglycemia. That way you should get an even better pump.

One thing I'm too lazy to look for, maybe someone here knows, is the speed of digestion of free aminos v. peptides - which is faster? I know it depends on degree of hydrolysis of the protein, but I seem to remember some data saying peptides are even faster than free aminos?

One thing I'm too lazy to look for, maybe someone here knows, is the speed of digestion of free aminos v. peptides - which is faster? I know it depends on degree of hydrolysis of the protein, but I seem to remember some data saying peptides are even faster than free aminos?

I don't see how peptides could be faster. Peptides are essentially chains of amino acids. So if the amino acids are the smaller component (in the same way a simple sugar is a smaller component of a starch) then I'd be willing to bet the small block amino acids would digest faster.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member