advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting out OWN Gyno...IDIOT ALERT. One of our own!

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I cant call out who it is because of his right to privacy, but we have a retard about to try something stupid. At the moment he is texting me hes about to attempt to cut out his own gyno. He says once i get the gland snipped il go to the ER and insurance has cover it to be finnished. This is going to be so terribly bad. Hes planning on sedating HIMSELF. WTF? I really hope this is a joke bro.......

Please tell me this is an early april fools joke ...... no one can be that insane!

come on man ur pulling our leg(s). no one could possibly be that ignorant as to attempt to perform surgery (or partial surgery) on themselves. the amount of pain would be inconceivable. and whilst enduring that pain you would need to retain 100% of ur mental focus AND keep a steady hand.

Hottt!!! how in the hell can you do that procedure AND post in this thread? :cool:

if you remember, there was a guy that posted his pics after he did it...

he was a tattoo and piercing guy. He did a damn good job of it.

but just for anyone to start cutting away on their tit is pretty stupid.

HEll have them say it could be cancerous...then insurance will cover it.

Hottt!!! how in the hell can you do that procedure AND post in this thread? :cool:

LOL, multi tasking! I think I need an appointment with Ouch after as well and hell, I don't even have gyno, must be dysmorphia!

I hope whom ever is even considering this (and I pray it is just a joke) comes to their senses and realizes the amount of blood loss that will occur.

Iv been waiting for him to tell me hes joking for the last 20min. Hes dead serious. This is not funny, and can someone PLEASE tell him how dangerous this is??????

LOL, multi tasking! I think I need an appointment with Ouch after as well and hell, I don't even have gyno, must be dysmorphia!

I hope whom ever is even considering this (and I pray it is just a joke) comes to their senses and realizes the amount of blood loss that will occur.

:D

Seriously, what do you tell the folks at the ER? Oh! I was just cutting on my nipples and oops! I realized I was not a surgeon...

WEll there are a million things that can go wrong...perm nerve damage...infection...all kinds of shit.

GYNO is NOT bad...not worth losing your pec over.

Iv been waiting for him to tell me hes joking for the last 20min. Hes dead serious. This is not funny, and can someone PLEASE tell him how dangerous this is??????

massive blood loss, infection, permanent scarring, disfigurement for starters

He needs to realize just because he is taking something to numb the pain doesn't mean with the blood loss he will even make it to the ER for help. Also the blood loss and vascular damage could cause his nipples not to receive blood flow and they would just become rotten and fall off. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard and that does not even take into account the infection/gang green problems that can spread thru the body, just to name a few problems.

Bro...its called natural selection...this is natures way of breeding out people who are idiots...let him go ahead and do it

Thank god you didn't. Is achieving a certain physique worth risking your life? Hey we have all been there and made mistakes in one way or another but this is extreme. I know I have pushed it too hard at times but never thought about cutting myself to make it! INSANE!!!!!!

look at it this way. you busted your ass and pinned your self. now you want to screw up your body by adding nasty ass scars to your chest. that is all bad. save your money get the surgery if your gyno is really that bad. also think of how long you are going to be out of the gym due to trieng to heal the infection you are going to get.

INSANE is exactly what it is. Even if by luck this goes okay until he gets to the ER, I would hate to see the GYNO job that gets done on him by an ER doc. Sedate himself huh, well that sounds like a nice time to pass the fuck out and lay on floor bleeding while people wonder if your joking. Also if you show up at the ER after having cut yourself up they might committ you for mental evaluation and worse than that they might not let you get your workouts in. WTF can he be thinking to mull this over and come up with" yeah sounds like a good idea, what could go wrong"?

if you remember, there was a guy that posted his pics after he did it...

he was a tattoo and piercing guy. He did a damn good job of it.

but just for anyone to start cutting away on their tit is pretty stupid.

HEll have them say it could be cancerous...then insurance will cover it.

I was just going to say the same thing. You couldn't even see a scar, but hell the only way Im cutting something out of myself is unless its alive and moving.

For the love god, someone stop this person from a pool of bloods and mistake!

Yea bro, why dont you reply and explain yourself haha

At least it's not a do it yourself circumcision but, yeah, that's still pretty bad for many reasons.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131