over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting painful gear

franktasey

Registered
I purchased some filtered grape seed oil 100ml. I don't think it has BA in it. Should I add 2ml BA to the solution in order to preserve sterility? I plan on using any left over amount in the future if needed again.

Not quite sure I am following you. You have already purchased some gear that is painful and you want to cut it with some more oil? Most oils if produced correctly, shouldn't cause you any pain.

Try mixing it with another ass that is not painful,this really helps me.

Usually the pain comes from too much BA in the mixture. Try adding .5cc GSO to each shot and that should help with the pain or like cardealer said add it with another less painful gear. :)

I purchased some filtered grape seed oil 100ml. I don't think it has BA in it. Should I add 2ml BA to the solution in order to preserve sterility? I plan on using any left over amount in the future if needed again.

I don't bother. I do, however, filter my GSO prior to each use. I filter the painful gear as well, and mix both into a new sterile vial. I've been doing this for a few years with no problem.

I don't bother. I do, however, filter my GSO prior to each use. I filter the painful gear as well, and mix both into a new sterile vial. I've been doing this for a few years with no problem.

So your just filtering both (separately) then adding together correct? Not adding any more BA.

So your just filtering both (separately) then adding together correct? Not adding any more BA.

The BA is generally what is causing the pain. Poor filtration practices can also contribute. If your grapeseed oil is filtered, there is no need to add BA. In fact, adding BA is likely counterproductive, if it was the BA count in the original solution that is causing you problems.

I'd first try cutting the solution with filtered BA. If the injection is still painful, resort to filtering, as mentioned. Again, if you've cut it, filtered it, and are still experiencing pains - reassess your injection protocol.

Also do not forget that by cutting your solution, you're diluting the dose:

• 1mL of test e at 250mg/mL = 250mg.
• 1mL of test e at 250mg/mL + 0.5mL of GSO is still only 250mg of test e, but on a mL per mL basis is 167mg/mL.
• Hence you now require 1.5mL to obtain the 250mg dose.

Last edited:
I just cut it with the GSO, .5ml is is plenty...get the sterile filtered GSO...few places have it online I dont 're filter anything...use the GSO and heat gear before injecting helps too...

Yep. Filter the painful gear first, then filter through an equal amount of GSO, into a sterile sealed vial. I typically only do a 10ml vial at a time, so it's not sitting around for 6 months.

I don't know if the BA concentration is too high or not - I think with EO based gear, that's not an issue, but the higher concentration test always stings me. As long as I cut it down to the 250mg/ml range, I seem to be ok.

I had some painful gear awhile back and decided to cut it with grape seed oil but it really didn't help as much as I thought it would.

I had some painful gear awhile back and decided to cut it with grape seed oil but it really didn't help as much as I thought it would.

This is probably a time in which filtration would've helped. I'm not sure if it is placebo, or actually a legitimate note. But I find gear filtered through .45 to be much more irritating than gear filtered through .22. I've personally brewed both of the same batch and quickly came to my decision.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131