over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CUTTING QUESTION W TREN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both honestly. I know a lot of guys that eat like shit and tren still works its magic. Unlike OP they didn't expect an anabolic steroid to make them lose weight without caloric restriction, but it definitely is a potent insulin sensitizing agent and anti-adipogenic (keeps new fat cells from forming; prevents deposition of fat). Also seen it significantly lower blood glucose in bloodwork.
At what point in time did I say I’m not restricting my calories and I thought tren directly burns fat?

At what point in time did I say I’m not restricting my calories and I thought tren directly burns fat?
Tbh, I zoned out of your replies on this thread when I saw your replies to helpful posts (everything you reply with is a smart ass quip), but I'll entertain your reply this time. I don't see how you can assume you're in a caloric deficit when you "don't track macros" and "don't care about carbs or fat," particularly when you say that you're eating within 200 kcal of your supposedly accurate BMR assessment. This is cutting it kinda close to just track your protein intake really. We know nothing of A) your means of calculating your BMR and its accuracy, B) your actual activity level (note: lifting weights doesn't burn many calories), and C) how you're able to calculate intake when you exclude the relevance of two out of three macronutrients, especially considering D) you don't eat the same foods every day.

As a matter of fact, you know how I know you're not in a caloric deficit?

You "haven't dropped a single lb." Pretty good indication.

Tbh, I zoned out of your replies on this thread when I saw your replies to helpful posts (everything you reply with is a smart ass quip), but I'll entertain your reply this time. I don't see how you can assume you're in a caloric deficit when you "don't track macros" and "don't care about carbs or fat," particularly when you say that you're eating within 200 kcal of your supposedly accurate BMR assessment. This is cutting it kinda close to just track your protein intake really. We know nothing of A) your means of calculating your BMR and its accuracy, B) your actual activity level (note: lifting weights doesn't burn many calories), and C) how you're able to calculate intake when you exclude the relevance of two out of three macronutrients, especially considering D) you don't eat the same foods every day.

To be fair to him, I assume he is using MFP and typing in what he eats and just looking at the total calories and protein as they add up. This is how I typically do it as I don't have a set meal plan. But different than the OP, I can add calories, or subtract, the the scale moves whatever way I want. 3,000 I maintain, 3500 I get fat, 2000 I shed weight fast etc.

I feel like if he is eating 1500 that is basically starvation and he SHOULD be losing weight, the fact that he isn't, something isn't right. That is a really slow metabolism. 180x10 = 1800, I think anyone would lose weight fast at bwx10. Especially at 19% close to obese.

The bro science that "tren chews through carbs" is mediated by tren's reducing PPARγ mRNA expression. Some evidence (I believe you are familiar already with this study? This is how it can be applied):

[159] Daniel G. Donner, Grace E. Elliott, Belinda R. Beck, Andrew C. Bulmer, Alfred K. Lam, John P. Headrick, Eugene F. Du Toit, Trenbolone Improves Cardiometabolic Risk Factors and Myocardial Tolerance to Ischemia-Reperfusion in Male Rats With Testosterone-Deficient Metabolic Syndrome, Endocrinology, Volume 157, Issue 1, 1 January 2016, Pages 368–381, **broken link removed**

"... only TREN treatment significantly reduced HOMA-IR values..."

For recollection, HOMA-IR is defined as the fasting serum insulin (μU/mL) * fasting plasma glucose (mmol/L) / 22.5.

TBA+E2 decreased PPARγ (and SCD) mRNA expression during increased feeding [55]. Recall that PPARγ controls formation of new fat cells, FA uptake and storage, therefore insulin sensitivity.
[55] Chung, K. Y., Baxa, T. J., Parr, S. L., Luqué, L. D., & Johnson, B. J. (2012). Administration of estradiol, trenbolone acetate, and trenbolone acetate/estradiol implants alters adipogenic and myogenic gene expression in bovine skeletal muscle1. Journal of Animal Science, 90(5), 1421–1427. doi:10.2527/jas.2010-3496

There's good data on methyltrieonolone substantially reducing serum glucose concentrations to the tune of 43%... I'd reckon tren is comparable qualitatively in this regard.

[150] Didebulidze, N. A., Kakabadze, M. S., Gordadze, N. G., Latsabidze, I. N., Kordzaya, M. E., & Sikharulidze, I. T. (2015). Correction of Hormonal and Metabolic Disorders in Male Rats with Developing Experimental Diabetes. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine, 159(1), 20–23. doi:10.1007/s10517-015-2879-8
I had a hope that you will take part in discussion.

What I've noticed is trenbolone is a great multi-purpose compound. Tren loves calories. Lots of calories. Tren also loves estrogen. So if you're bulking and eating a ton, and taking enough testosterone that will raise E2 (none of this 150mg/wk shit), you're going to get huge if you train hard and often and eat a ton.

On the other hand, if you're dieting, tren will still do wonders for keeping lean mass. You'll feel like hell but it's usually only for a month or two. So suck it up. At that point you may be low E2, slowly decreasing sodium (water), replacing test with more non-aromatizing compounds, eating maintenance or lower, training hard, lots of cardio... you're going to be big, lean, and dry.

I don't care about the OP doing 700mg of trenbolone, that's fine. But what concerns me is that he doesn't know WTF he's doing and is on a runaway train and the bridge is out up ahead. I don't see a good outcome here.
Agree - that is the reason why dbol test and tren is one of the most effective stack to put on lot of mass.

You’re actually an idiot. Most of you are, I track everything I eat through MyFitnessPal, I said I don’t care about carbs or fat meaning, if I have a high carb meal that I can fit into my diet and I’m wanting to eat it. I will. Im
Not saying I only track protein, I’ve said multiple time I track every single calorie that intake and you would have known that had you actually read more.

I just gave you my daily caloric intake. I don’t track macronutrients besides protein.
Then you really need to start. Big difference when you figure out what macros and food works for you. As a broken down old man I can start at an out of shape 20% BF and end 5 lbs heavier at 14% regularly and my genetics are average if that. The drugs help.. a lot but the bigger factors are nutrition (#uno) and training (close second).

What does your psmf diet look like? 600 calories I think is the official, but I've had success at 2k. Carbs always under 50 fat under 30. I guess not true psmf lol

Yea those 600 studies were using humans damn near bed ridden due to activity intolerance, so limited MPB. We are lifting and hopefully being active through the day.

What always worked well for me, was protein set at 1.5g per pound. Then I’d make sure to get at least 4g total EPA/DHA daily. You’ll have to check your fishoil and see the total omega-3 content. My Nordic natural fishoil, I’d take about 9 fat grams to hit the 4g epa/DHA mark.

Then, I’d eat like a large handful of mixed veggies with 4 or the meals or so. Get a spring mix, chop up some red bell peppers because they are a great source of vit C, some cucumbers, a few baby portabellas cuz they are delicious and add some volume, and a couple tablespoons of Salsa. This will give you about 10-12g carbs per meal (damn near half of which is fiber)

This will put you in a LARGE caloric deficit even at 250mg DNp per day. At 500mg per day, it puts most in damn near 1500-1800 daily deficit.

You’re actually an idiot. Most of you are, I track everything I eat through MyFitnessPal, I said I don’t care about carbs or fat meaning, if I have a high carb meal that I can fit into my diet and I’m wanting to eat it. I will. Im
Not saying I only track protein, I’ve said multiple time I track every single calorie that intake and you would have known that had you actually read more.

I knew you wouldn't last long. Just waiting for a fuck up like calling members here idiots. You are a former banned member, that was obvious and a known troll. Your stupidity gave it away. Why people respond to you is beyond me. They don't see the known patterns.

People don’t understand this concept…..calories in VS calories out
Is what matters. BUT WHaT and WHEN you eat affects the calories in and the calories out.

Plenty of studies on time restricted feedings…..THey change NOTHING but WHEN the calories are consumed, and it changes blood glucose levels, fasting insulin levels, inflammation, sleep cycles….

Hell there’s new research on mice that isocsloric diets, they changed the carb content from moderate fructose, to low fructose+glucose, to damn near
Zero fructose+high starch. Carbs being the same…..lean body mass and fat mass were statistically significant after two months. But keep in mind, that’s 10% of mice lifespan.

Long story short…..Macros do fucking matter, I could also rant about how ketogenic diets are not created equal. High saturated vs high mono, vs high polyunsaturated keto all effect insulin sensitivity, inflammation, hormone sensitive lipase differently

WHAT you eat creates downstream
Hormonal cascades that 100% affect how your body deals with energy and affects the energy balance equation.

To what significant degree….well unless we lock humans in a testing facility for 3-6 months and control every bite of food, we’ll never know exactly. But it sure as shit matters.

Last example then I’m done. This child obesity…..kids now, even lean, are being diagnosed with NAFLD due to outrageous fructose intakes. Breakfast cereal and sodas are the culprit. You can totally fuck insulin sensitivity and mitochondrial efficiency with an isoclsoric diet loaded with saturated fat and fructose if you eat
Fucking dumb. Aka typical western diet

So… you do actually track carbs and fat you’re just too dense to look at it. Just like Pesty said you’re a troll. I do find you entertaining though the same way I like to watch gym fails.

I would usually look better the morning after eating McDonald's if I was dieting hard and cheated on tren. The girlfriend at the time pointed it out, it was pronounced.
That's always very true for me too and I've never taken tren.

Oh boy! :rolleyes:

I knew you wouldn't last long. Just waiting for a fuck up like calling members here idiots. You are a former banned member, that was obvious and a known troll. Your stupidity gave it away. Why people respond to you is beyond me. They don't see the known patterns.
But he has a MyFitnessPal account!

He was making the whole thing up to troll? I can't see how anyone taking aas, working out, and who knows how to track calories touching 19%. I feel like at 15 youd look in the mirror and think it's time to make a change.

Because I don’t eat the same foods every single day, if I eat 150g of carbs today and 200g tomorrow, what does that matter if I still eat at a 500 calorie deficit hitting my protein goal?
As you have written that you do not track macros, how do you know if you are taking carbs out of your diet or are in a deficit?

People don’t understand this concept…..calories in VS calories out
Is what matters. BUT WHaT and WHEN you eat affects the calories in and the calories out.

Plenty of studies on time restricted feedings…..THey change NOTHING but WHEN the calories are consumed, and it changes blood glucose levels, fasting insulin levels, inflammation, sleep cycles….

Hell there’s new research on mice that isocsloric diets, they changed the carb content from moderate fructose, to low fructose+glucose, to damn near
Zero fructose+high starch. Carbs being the same…..lean body mass and fat mass were statistically significant after two months. But keep in mind, that’s 10% of mice lifespan.

Long story short…..Macros do fucking matter, I could also rant about how ketogenic diets are not created equal. High saturated vs high mono, vs high polyunsaturated keto all effect insulin sensitivity, inflammation, hormone sensitive lipase differently

WHAT you eat creates downstream
Hormonal cascades that 100% affect how your body deals with energy and affects the energy balance equation.

To what significant degree….well unless we lock humans in a testing facility for 3-6 months and control every bite of food, we’ll never know exactly. But it sure as shit matters.

Last example then I’m done. This child obesity…..kids now, even lean, are being diagnosed with NAFLD due to outrageous fructose intakes. Breakfast cereal and sodas are the culprit. You can totally fuck insulin sensitivity and mitochondrial efficiency with an isoclsoric diet loaded with saturated fat and fructose if you eat
Fucking dumb. Aka typical western diet
Are you telling me I can’t eat my precious cereal!!!

So I’m standing 5’7 or 5’8 at 182. I’m about 19ish% BF. I’m currently running 250 TEST E/wk and 700mg Tren A/wk. since starting I haven’t dropped a single lb. My strength is not up but I did get tren cough and imma bit more vascular. I track everything and ate at around 1,500-2,000 calories for a week and dropped no pounds. I understand the recomp part of tren, but I’d at least expect to lose some weight given my BF%. Please help.
Why does everyone say things like this? "I'm 11% bodyfat," or "I'm about 12.5% BF" or "19ish%".... how about let's just say you have no damn clue and leave it at that. I THINK I'm carrying 20-30 lbs of bodyfat right now but if I hopped into the tank and someone said I have twice that amount or if they said I had half that amount, I'd believe it.

Here's my online gauge:

"I'm 11% BF" = I have a thick winter coat
"12%" = I'm chubby
"13%" = I'm really chubby
"14%" = I'm a fat pig
"15%" or more = I need a motorized scooter to ambulate
"I have no clue" = honest
"I'm 12.5%" = lying MFer (99.9% prob fat)

I suppose I could get one of those electrical scales but their accuracy is not that great. I'm sure some people have access to very accurate BF measuring equipment but I'm not one of them. The mirror is my most accurate gauge. The last time I got a truly accurate reading was in '96 in Atlanta while there to watch the Olympic games. I was not pleased. I had ripping abs and my brother did a 17-fold caliper measurement and calculated me at 6%. Turns out I was almost double that.

Are you telling me I can’t eat my precious cereal!!!

Oh no no, just make sure there is room in the liver to deal with the fructose lol.

My favorite thing was low-fat pop tarts with insulin. Then the bastards quit making them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear