over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting water to meet Navy weight

Cito33189

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys need some help with water manipulation.

My wife is in the Navy short thick Latina from Puerto Rico. Bottom heavy woman.
I have her on a diet currently down 28 lbs from where she started.
She has new orders and needs to make weight and her weigh in date just got changed.

Can anyone recommend a safe way to effectively pull a good amount of water out her. I’ve only done contest water manipulation even then I never needed to go crazy so my knowledge on this is minimal.

Any tips or tricks to pull lbs off to make weight will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Cito

Hey guys need some help with water manipulation.

My wife is in the Navy short thick Latina from Puerto Rico. Bottom heavy woman.
I have her on a diet currently down 28 lbs from where she started.
She has new orders and needs to make weight and her weigh in date just got changed.

Can anyone recommend a safe way to effectively pull a good amount of water out her. I’ve only done contest water manipulation even then I never needed to go crazy so my knowledge on this is minimal.

Any tips or tricks to pull lbs off to make weight will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Cito
How long and what percentage of her TBW?

Do a very drastic diet like PSMF till w
She weighs in , she's gonna have to suffer but it work.
Keep water intake high for the two weeks leading into the day she weighs in and start adding a little sodium to her food.
The week she has to make weight increase water 16oz a day and keep sodium intake a little higher than normal.
24hr before she has to make weight cut water intake Only drinking enough to get her food down.
On 24hr she will be dehydrated as hell and feeling like shit (from dehydration) but she will be as water free as she can get without a diuretic.

And then there is diuretics . . .

Can she not pass tape?

I mean i'd just not eat any food and completely fast.

Can she not pass tape?

I mean i'd just not eat any food and completely fast.
She is off an inch.
She got into a program to be an instructor. Been in 4 years and just got recommended for E6. She does really well and is on a good pace to be an officer. She just wants to make a good impression and never likes to leave doubt for anyone to question her. She wants to be under her weight. She started at 191. She’s down to 165 and has 5 more weeks to go to get to 149.
I was just thinking if we had to, pull 5-10lbs of water if we absolutely had to.

She is off an inch.
She got into a program to be an instructor. Been in 4 years and just got recommended for E6. She does really well and is on a good pace to be an officer. She just wants to make a good impression and never likes to leave doubt for anyone to question her. She wants to be under her weight. She started at 191. She’s down to 165 and has 5 more weeks to go to get to 149.
I was just thinking if we had to, pull 5-10lbs of water if we absolutely had to.

Are they still using that ratio with the neck? Can't remember all the details, but years back I had a lady officer train her traps and neck to pass tape.

Are they still using that ratio with the neck? Can't remember all the details, but years back I had a lady officer train her traps and neck to pass tape.
Yes, well it's been a while since I've been in the Army, but it was neck to waist ratio. And yes, I advised a few and also trained my traps with shrugs a few weeks prior to get my neck a little thicker. It worked if you know how to shrug properly, since the muscle starts at the base of the neck, you make sure to feel the contraction starting there. Also, tensing the muscles of neck and traps and keeping stomach tight all the while looking relaxed helped during tape measuring.

She is off an inch.

Gotcha. I was in the Marines and taping usually Fcks over Females. Supposedly they're getting rid of it? Not sure how soon, but its a dumbass method regardless.

Legitimately i'd give her Adderall and have her fast. How much time does she have?

In addition to training her neck i also had my client put preparation h on the skin around her waist.

Gotcha. I was in the Marines and taping usually Fcks over Females. Supposedly they're getting rid of it? Not sure how soon, but its a dumbass method regardless.

Legitimately i'd give her Adderall and have her fast. How much time does she have?

how much time do you have?

Just read his posts. It's not a long thread...post #6!

She is off an inch.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws