over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting while cruising....

How are you losing 1-2 pounds per week when you went from 180 to 167 in 4 weeks? Regardless of that again eat above maintenance. If you have a fast metabolism eating just above maintenance won't get you fat especially if you are cruising on test, tren and mast :banghead:

The first week i dropped to like 177 from coming off the gear. Then the week after i was going through hurricane irma and it was very stressful so i got down to 170 in a week n a half. I was eating around 2700 calories at that time.

I just got off my bulk/blast a month ago. I need a break from all that eating. I was at 3800-400 calories maintaining 180lbs. Its easy for me to keep fats low. Im not overexagerating.

Eating low fat for long periods is extremely bad for your overall health and results. Yes it can be highly effective (when getting lean) for some but a low fat diet shouldn't be followed all year. I would recommend the first thing you do is bump up your healthy fats. Healthy fats are good for too many things to list. Eggs, avocados, cashews, olive oil, brazil nuts, coconut oil, argan oil etc. Add a small amount ot most meals and you will feel and look better for it.

Since we are talking about cutting and grams of fat etc. Are there any good diet threads anyone can recommend.

Eating low fat for long periods is extremely bad for your overall health and results. Yes it can be highly effective (when getting lean) for some but a low fat diet shouldn't be followed all year. I would recommend the first thing you do is bump up your healthy fats. Healthy fats are good for too many things to list. Eggs, avocados, cashews, olive oil, brazil nuts, coconut oil, argan oil etc. Add a small amount ot most meals and you will feel and look better for it.

I get most of my fats from eggs, turkey sausage, turkey bacon, or lean ground beef. Is this bad? Thought fats were only good for natty test levels so i figured being on hormones that thhey arent really needed.

Last edited:
After looking at your pics Do the following:

Forget blasting and cruising, take 300-500 test per week with an AI if needed and follow a good, balanced diet for 6 months to a year Roughly:

40% 30% carb 30% fat, eat at or slightly above maintenance.

Make small adjustments to diet as needed don't go from 2000cals to 4000cals overnight etc, you just need to be consistent for a few years and let the muscle grow

After looking at your pics Do the following:

Forget blasting and cruising, take 300-500 test per week with an AI if needed and follow a good, balanced diet for 6 months to a year Roughly:

40% 30% carb 30% fat, eat at or slightly above maintenance.

Make small adjustments to diet as needed don't go from 2000cals to 4000cals overnight etc, you just need to be consistent for a few years and let the muscle grow

more like for 5 years lmao

OP using juice but doesn't really look like he lifts..

No offense, but how long had you been lifting naturally prior to hitting the sauce? You are nowhere near your natural genetic limit, so you really shouldn't be losing much lbm cutting, even on a cruise. I would keep in a caloric surplus and run a low dose of test to keep my numbers in high natural range. Should be able to make some serious gains still before actually hitting the gear. Just my $.02.

I wouldn't listen too much to the 2 dozen Mr. Os in this thread. You have good shape and a decent amount of muscle. You should have no problem holding muscle on a low dose cruise. Even 150 mg/w of Test C will give you top of normal range test levels. What you lose coming off the higher dose AAS phase is intracellular water and super compensation glycogen. Say you gain 20 lbs on a cycle. You will lose 8 or 9 lbs just from loss of this water. that is not muscle loss but more or less intracellular and extracellular water rentation. Dieting from there you may lose some more intracellular and extracellular water from reducing insulin (insulin makes you hold some water) through dieting and loss of glycogen storage, which also holds fluid. Once you do a refeed you will see a lot of that fullness come back into the muscle. Then does again for the next say 10 days and it drops off again until the next refeed. All the while you are getting leaner. It doesn't take much androgen to guard against loss of real muscle once you realize this. I use to diet down on 3 IM shots of minstrel a week, 150 mg and that was it and get diced. It's mostly the diet, discipline and training. A little androgen/anabolic hold a pretty good amount of muscle. Now if you were prepping for a show or something that is a different story but for most applications for folks a small amount of AAS/test is enough to get it done as long as the other bits are in place.

Last edited:
Diet diet diet. I have gained more on a cruise with diet than blast and eating like shit. U can gain quality muscle on a cruise as long as your diet is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really appreciate the advice guys. I think my diet is pretty decent consodering i cook all my meals. I never eat out and i only drink water. I get all my protein from egg whites, whey isolate, 0% fat milk, chicken, turkey products, and lean ground beef. Im happy how the way i look at the gym with a pump and being in a stringer. People are always complementing me in there but im just not happy wth my short off. My abs never show and it really puts me down. I always only did 10-20 reps on everything. Maybe this was my problem. I just dont like lifting heavy cus i always seem to get to het hurt. My joints are weak. Ive only been training 2.5 years and i hopped on 1 year ago. I dont want to be a huge monster. I just wanna be aesthetic with good size like Jeff seid. I think we have similiar structure.

Heres a cuple pics of me on my last weeks on 150test/450npp

https://imgur.com/a/OKy5A

Now i look like this lol

100test/120tren/100mast

https://imgur.com/sEzK1qx

Labs were done last week on this cruise. The e2 is wrong due to the tren. Should be around 20. Last time i checked it on 150mg test.

https://imgur.com/v4yosjl

Last edited:
There's probably 130 lb guys with shredded abs who would trade that for your physique. What's with this ab obsession? Train them, you're lean enough to see them or maybe you won't ever truly have them due to genetics.

Eat more, stop worrying about egg whites and whey isolates. Eat more.

You won't turn into a monster on accident, I promise you that [emoji41]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

chicks dig em

or so I'm told..

they don't like mine tho :confused:
That's cuz u got a boat tied to each side of your neck. And cuz the buns are bigger than hers.

Women like obesity. An obese wallet and you're set.

That's cuz u got a boat tied to each side of your neck. And cuz the buns are bigger than hers.

Women like obesity. An obese wallet and you're set.

true.

I also don't think abs have the same appeal when they are accompanied by massive love handles :eek:

true.

I also don't think abs have the same appeal when they are accompanied by massive love handles :eek:
Women just don't like dudes looking like boxes. And unless u got bumstead genetics, large amount of muscle tissue accumulation is going to make your frame look like that.

This is a bizarre endeavor. Train like a demon, eat eat eat, take drugs, sleep sleep sleep, don't fit into clothes and look oddly shaped next to other people.

If Satan had to define insanity to God, he'd drag a bodybuilder up by his hair in front of god as a demonstrative example.

I normally bulk on my blast and then cut when i cruise. Is this a good way of doing things? I feel like i lose alot of my gains when i cruise/cut. I gain like 30 lbs on a blast then i have to drop most of it to get lean again.

Its all individual obviously with your own goals.

Back seven years ago i was do over the counter oral cycles once or twice a year and would try and cut down a bit on cycle while gaining strength and size, then maybe eat more maintenance in pct to help possibly keep the muscle ive built

Now a days, I'm more experienced, wiser, and the fact i compete in Classic Physique is nice because it makes me more conscious of my waistline. I just completed a month deca, phera cycle and now transitioning into trt( deca is still in my system)

My Nutrition is something im experimenting with , and may try and bring my protein down to 1-1.25 grams per day. I've been taking in 1.5 grams for so long its almost difficult not to get in this much and it reasons while on a cycle since anabolics increase protein synthesis, more protein can benefit on cycle

After I competed in JR Nationals ending in Mid June I did trt 70-140 mgs weekly for two months and gained size, via the contest rebound and kept my waist tight. Sure it could still be leaner and I kept it tight. I kept it tight this cycle and limited my carbohydrates mainly, and while I did add strength and size overall, and in some places, quads, aiming for lower back, arms, chest, trying for calves.....I didnt eat like I used to because keeping my waist tight was more important than size and in the Classic Physique I cant be over a certain weight so I see no reason to obviously gain unnecessary fat.

No One likes to hear this but sometimes its two steps forward , one step back. Just like a car, if you run it too long, and hard, dont keep it maintained itll break down. Same is true with your body, and Ive been there, Ive had the serious injuries from training hit for too long. Its easy to maintain muscle, you don't have to go nearly as heavy and true hit training, so backing off for however long is best for you , training -and maybe periodically doing a hit set here or there, but not like on cycle, basically toning down training a bit because you cant keep progressing forever and its okay to back off a bit for the time being. Joint health is important, tendons, ligaments and it takes true mental discipline to back off when you know you could push harder that day. Remember they'll be another day when you can train to absolute failure. Its all about health , getting your labs done, and seeing what your body can do. You cant do more than your body can do, the mind sometimes says yes, and the body just breaks down, this happened to me, almost ten years ago when i trained HIt and wouldn't back off.

Last edited:
Dont try to lean out purposely while cruising. Try to maintain. Carb cycle and implement keto into your diet.

Interesting?? How do u implement keto and carb cycling into your cruise brotha? Sounds effective!

Do not "cut" during cruise, focus on getting back a good Insulin Sensitivity, carb cycling is one of the best approach for that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131