over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting while cruising....

Lilleo187

Registered
I normally bulk on my blast and then cut when i cruise. Is this a good way of doing things? I feel like i lose alot of my gains when i cruise/cut. I gain like 30 lbs on a blast then i have to drop most of it to get lean again.

Last edited:
Well it would make sense that you lose muscle on a cruise vs a blast wouldn't it?

Well it would make sense that you lose muscle on a cruise vs a blast wouldn't it?

Yes is it does my cruises are now 100test/120tren. That seems to work better than 250mg of test for me.

I normally bulk on my blast and then cut when i cruise. Is this a good way of doing things? I feel like i lose alot of my gains when i cruise/cut. I gain like 30 lbs on a blast then i have to drop most of it to get lean again.

I wouldn’t go from a bulk and blasting to a cut and cruising. You need to let your body adapt to the weight/muscle you put on, basically allowing your body to reach a new set point. I’d personally recommend staying at maintenance or a slight surplus during your cruise right after a blast, and then possibly think about dropping some fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would clean bulk on your cruise now. Nothing over the top but try and build some quality muscle without gaining too much fat. Lot's of good food and training. Then for your next blast... well decide closer to that date for that. For most I would say cut on the next blast but I doubt you will get too sloppy so you could just carry on lean bulking on your next blast too. Plus I know size is your ultimate goal so don't go on a cutting diet now as you will just lose all your gains and go back to where you started. You still haven't perfected your diet, want to grow and are not fat so why would you cut.

Just wasnt sure if this was the best way to do things.

Eat maintenance or slightly above on cruise, then when you blast keep diet the same and you'll grow and get leaner at the same time

I would clean bulk on your cruise now. Nothing over the top but try and build some quality muscle without gaining too much fat. Lot's of good food and training. Then for your next blast... well decide closer to that date for that. For most I would say cut on the next blast but I doubt you will get too sloppy so you could just carry on lean bulking on your next blast too. Plus I know size is your ultimate goal so don't go on a cutting diet now as you will just lose all your gains and go back to where you started. You still haven't perfected your diet, want to grow and are not fat so why would you cut.

Damn bro well im already 4 weeks into my cut/cruise so i might as well finish it up. My abs arent showing so im not that lean. I was went from 150 to 180 on my previous blast. Mow that ive been cutting im down to 167lbs. My diet is Pretty decent. Im doing 2200 cals 230p/250c/30f

Last edited:
Eat maintenance or slightly above on cruise, then when you blast keep diet the same and you'll grow and get leaner at the same time

Thanks this helps alot. I will start doing this from now on. But when do i cut? I don't really like doing lean bulks, i rather go all out on eating considering i have a pretty fast metabolism.

Last edited:
This is where im at currently
dVnoWT3.jpg

Thanks this helps alot. I will start doing this from now on. But when do i cut? I don't really like doing lean bulks, i rather go all out on eating considering i have a pretty fast metabolism.

But what is your definition of all out eating? That's were you go wrong imo. I doubt you have ever "bulked" using a 100% clean diet before. From what I have seen in your past posts you are both extremes... so you eat whatever for bulking and next to nothing when cutting.

I would recommend you lean bulk. So 5-6 meals of things likes chicken, rice and a sppon of cashew butter. For breakfast maybe 5 whole eggs instead. But all your meals should consist of things like beef, turkey, sweet potatoes, avocados etc. To that and bump up macros in each meal or add another meal if needed.

Looking at your pic you are just going 1 step forwards and 1 step backwards. You just need to consistently eat more. You should not be cruising on tren especially at your weight and condition. You need more of the basics and lot's of clean food consistently regardless if you are cruising or blasting.

Dont try to lean out purposely while cruising. Try to maintain. Carb cycle and implement keto into your diet.

You're still relatively lean. I'd cruise, eat maintenance, drop volume to more strength based stuff for a few months, then get back to lean bulking.

Def wouldn't recommend a hard cut when cruising, right when coming off of a blast. Let your body get "used" to the new muscle for a few months. Then decide.

You're still relatively lean. I'd cruise, eat maintenance, drop volume to more strength based stuff for a few months, then get back to lean bulking.

Def wouldn't recommend a hard cut when cruising, right when coming off of a blast. Let your body get "used" to the new muscle for a few months. Then decide.

Ive just been dropping 100 calories every week. Losing 1-2lbs a week, no cardio. Cut my volume in half and been lifting heavier. Strength is going up every week. Must be from the tren. Forgot to mention im running 100mg of masteron too lol.

Last edited:
Stop cutting and start bulking...
Add more muscle and you will have a easier time cutting later...

Also, how do you manage to eat only 30g fat? Thats way to little to even be realistic i think.. maybe add some good fats to your diet ?

Ive just been dropping 100 calories every week. Losing 1-2lbs a week, no cardio. Cut my volume in half and been lifting heavier. Strength is going up every week. Must be from the tren. Forgot to mention im running 100mg of masteron too lol.

Damn bro well im already 4 weeks into my cut/cruise so i might as well finish it up. My abs arent showing so im not that lean. I was went from 150 to 180 on my previous blast. Mow that ive been cutting im down to 167lbs. My diet is Pretty decent. Im doing 2200 cals 230p/250c/30f

How are you losing 1-2 pounds per week when you went from 180 to 167 in 4 weeks? Regardless of that again eat above maintenance. If you have a fast metabolism eating just above maintenance won't get you fat especially if you are cruising on test, tren and mast :banghead:

Stop cutting and start bulking...
Add more muscle and you will have a easier time cutting later...

Also, how do you manage to eat only 30g fat? Thats way to little to even be realistic i think.. maybe add some good fats to your diet ?

I just got off my bulk/blast a month ago. I need a break from all that eating. I was at 3800-400 calories maintaining 180lbs. Its easy for me to keep fats low. Im not overexagerating.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members