over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cutting

1bigmofo

Registered
My buddy is 5-10. 210. BF around 11%. He is wanting to do: 30 days of phentramine, winny ( inj.) And test susp. Calories will be around 1200 daily, distilled water intake at 1 gal. Daily, sodium 2 grams per day. He is just finishing 8 weeks of DY style training and will switch over to high volume sets. Any thoughts on the compounds that make up the cycle would be helpful. Thanks brothers.

My buddy is 5-10. 210. BF around 11%. He is wanting to do: 30 days of phentramine, winny ( inj.) And test susp. Calories will be around 1200 daily, distilled water intake at 1 gal. Daily, sodium 2 grams per day.

He is just finishing 8 weeks of DY style training and will switch over to high volume sets. Any thoughts on the compounds that make up the cycle would be helpful. Thanks brothers.

I went ahead and highlighted all the bad ideas.

is he taking phentramine or phentermine? (yes, there is a difference).

Why is he drinking distilled water? Do you mean "DC" style training? I don't know what DY training is?

That would be one big bikini...its only for 30 days...1200 calories is not uncommon for cutting...IMHO

you (err...i mean 'your friend') sound like you got it figured out bro

go for it and keep us posted on the results :rolleyes:

haha, I had 1200 calories by 11 am. Metrx collosal(400 calories). Then a bacon cheeseburger(tons of mayo) with fries and a huge home made chocolate chip peanut butter cookie after...I only weigh 165 pounds. :D

haha, I had 1200 calories by 11 am. Metrx collosal(400 calories). Then a bacon cheeseburger(tons of mayo) with fries and a huge home made chocolate chip peanut butter cookie after...I only weigh 165 pounds. :D
Im jealous....i did splurged on fathers day though with 3 chicago dogs and chili fries:)

Last edited:
you (err...i mean 'your friend') sound like you got it figured out bro

go for it and keep us posted on the results :rolleyes:

Never said i had it figured out...but i do have a good understanding when it comes to calories and my matabolism...:rolleyes:

1200 calories a day...thats starvation mode for 5'10 210 man that works out and stays active...as far as the compounds I love test suspension it is the only test I am running right now 150mg/day...better find a source that knows what he's doing though or life will be pretty painful on a dialy basis

Never said i had it figured out...but i do have a good understanding when it comes to calories and my matabolism...:rolleyes:

I've never counted calories, just relied on hunger signals. If I am trying to lose bodyfat, there has to be hunger before eating. Everyone has different activity levels and body mass that will dictate the amount of calories needed. Remember the body does not want to give up fat easily. Picking an arbitrary calorie number is foolish imho, too many variables.

1200 calories a day...thats starvation mode for 5'10 210 man that works out and stays active...as far as the compounds I love test suspension it is the only test I am running right now 150mg/day...better find a source that knows what he's doing though or life will be pretty painful on a dialy basis
Yep...it works out to about 6 pieces of swai, 3 cups of rice, 3 tsp. Light soy sauce and 3 zuccinis a day.
Good sponsor on here for susp.
Thanks for ur feedback brother...i appreciate it.

1,200 calories a day is how the guys in the golden era dieted. They had flat stomached like a cobra.

Is your test suspended in water or TNE in oil?
I loved water based test suspension but half the time it froze up in the needle.
I had to use a 21 gauge and lube the tip inside with oil so it would work.

1,200 calories a day is how the guys in the golden era dieted. They had flat stomached like a cobra.

I loved water based test suspension but half the time it froze up in the needle.
Yep....flat stomach is the goal...Zanes physique is what im going for...im not there yet...nor would i ever think im Zane like...but thats the look im going for.
Susp. Is water based...love it! But can only tolerate it for short periods.

going to need some citations

going to need some citations

I'm just going by my buddies dad who won the NABBA Mr. Universe. That's how he said they cut up for contests back then. We tried to tell him it would work better to up the number of meals, protein, and calories. Haha it's funny looking back how arrogant youth can be, here me and my friend telling Mr. Universe he did it wrong.

I know what you mean. The other day I was just talking to the next Ms America. Was arrogant as hell trying to convince her that she's doing it all wrong. If you ask me, a baby bump is the next big thing for figure competitions.

So I recommended that she sub the pheterderamine with a steady dick diet and up the calorees to around 1500. But then again, I'm not the full-time trainer; I merely assist with some of the exercise.

IF he is going to go down to 1200 calories a day, ensure he is refeeding every 3-4 days. This will work fine on AAS. And theres a certain area off the world that use this tactic and get in better condition than 90% off BB'ers

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131