over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cyanidin 3 Glucoside

Andro308

Registered
I have been taking this supplement now for over 6 weeks at 500-800mgs a day split throughout the day with meals.

what i have read about this is:

C3G acts primarily (through the Glut4-RBP4 system) to optimize molecular crosstalk between fat cells, which directly decreases adipocyte inflammatory signals. The overall effect causes the body to repartition nutrients so that what you eat literally turns to muscle instead of fat.

C3G actually up-regulates gene expression for fat oxidation (fat burning) and down-regulates gene expression for fat storage. The oxidation of fatty acids increases further directly through the release of adiponectin. The overall effect is that fat cells begin to shrink in size. The reduced inflammation also decreases the size of fat cells and disgorges the excess water associated with the inflammatory process (less bloated and squishy feeling to the fat under the skin).

Insulin sensitivity of muscle cells increases, thereby enhancing insulin signaling and glucose uptake, along with enhancing glycogen synthesis, which drives glucose and nutrients preferentially into muscle.

At some times i was taking upto 1g a day trying to see these results that are mentioned above. Also this shit is pretty expensive as 100mg caps which only comes out to 25mg of C3G. Also this powder stains everything it touches. My mouth and around my teeth were stained when i got it in a raw powder and was like hell no so i just get the pills now.

i know what i am getting is the real deal. just think the product is over hyped a bit. has anyone tried?

I feel like all the benefits this C3G has 98%Berberine has at less than half the cost since the pills are 500mg.

51 views and no one has ever tried or used?
The black bean rice off amazon is not real

I bought a couple bottles, wasnt super impressed though.

I would rather inject some stuff :eek:

Where did you get yours from. I had to get from a botanicals site out of Seattle.
Lots of this is fake. Every one of them on Amazon is fake. When you break the pill open it should turn water dark blood red.

I also was not impressed. Berberine is much more powerful and cheaper too.
Berberine is another Supplement you have to be very careful with when purchasing. I’ve tried some off Amazon and they actually upset my stomach pretty bad. Then I got a better brand of Berberine that was 98% HPLC and noticed a difference right away.

Why not just stick with the basics? You have been obsessed with ALA, Berberine, VS, Metformin....etc.

Stick with a plan. All these supps aren't going to jack if you aren't eating right and working out....Not trying to come off as a jerk.

I am eating right I stay single digit bodyfat all year.
Don’t make assumptions boss. I am investing different supplements that I never tried before to see if one may work better than another.

Currently on high quality Berberine and feel great. Going to try Metformin one more time. Got the lowest mg I could find of 250mg. Going to break in half and start at 125mg with each meal.

Some of the studies made it look so promising, but it just hasn’t seemed to translate into real world results - or it would be much more popular than it is

I’ve tried it but didn’t notice enough of a difference to justify the cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried this when Biotest brought it to the market as Indigo-3G, multiple times throughout the last few years. I don't feel that its worth more than a R-ALA and Berberine combination

Is there any synergy with Na-R-Ala and Berberine?

Where did you get yours from. I had to get from a botanicals site out of Seattle.
Lots of this is fake. Every one of them on Amazon is fake. When you break the pill open it should turn water dark blood red.

I also was not impressed. Berberine is much more powerful and cheaper too.
Berberine is another Supplement you have to be very careful with when purchasing. I’ve tried some off Amazon and they actually upset my stomach pretty bad. Then I got a better brand of Berberine that was 98% HPLC and noticed a difference right away.

The nation of the T.

I feel like all there products are over hyped bulshit

I am eating right I stay single digit bodyfat all year.
Don’t make assumptions boss. I am investing different supplements that I never tried before to see if one may work better than another.

Currently on high quality Berberine and feel great. Going to try Metformin one more time. Got the lowest mg I could find of 250mg. Going to break in half and start at 125mg with each meal.

Sure you are bro. Well, for one you sure ask a lot of silly questions. Go run you grams of Tren a week and tell us it bc of these sups.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131