over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CYBER-RIGHTS/HUSHMAIL ISSUES

Its not anything to worry about other than it does look like you need to find an alternative.

They give you what, and you get what you pay for on those free accounts.

IPG

Mine went down this afternoon I have emailed them however still have not received a response.

My hush was literally just deactivated. Log in says account hasbeen disabled. Nothing to worry?

Hush and safe-mail are utter nonsense. They will and have turned over details, IP's, payment details and emails between parties in the past and will continue to do so.

My advice - Don't use an email client located INSIDE the USA, hide your IP and use random email clients located miles from your jurisdiction, such as Russia, China and some in Asia and elsehwere.

My hush is shut down too. I emailed them from another anonymous email to find out why...no response.

Hush and safe-mail are utter nonsense. They will and have turned over details, IP's, payment details and emails between parties in the past and will continue to do so.

My advice - Don't use an email client located INSIDE the USA, hide your IP and use random email clients located miles from your jurisdiction, such as Russia, China and some in Asia and elsehwere.
Are there any other email services you can recommend. Maybe over pm?
Thx brother

I guess I'm jumping in this thread too. Tried to log on today and my account was disabled. Who know's whats going on over there at Husmail. I know I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Time for a new email provider.

Its even a little more phucked up then you thought. Two hushmail accounts placed orders from their accounts in the last two hours and the email sent back was returned saying their accounts had expired.

These two people were able to use their account to order, but may never know we could not respond back to the same account as hushmail says they have expired.

IPG

Its even a little more phucked up then you thought. Two hushmail accounts placed orders from their accounts in the last two hours and the email sent back was returned saying their accounts had expired.

These two people were able to use their account to order, but may never know we could not respond back to the same account as hushmail says they have expired.

IPG

What do you think is up

I have a good friend who works for Google mail for last 8 years and he told me not to use any of the paid email providers as they are easily tracked especially after 9/11. Not a lot of people use them and traffic is much less than other mail providers as Gmail and yahoo.
Millions of people around the world use Gmail and yahoo accounts and it’s hard to track and separate those emails.

Oh and he also told me never use AOL

IPG

I believe they will know soon and will contact by another email account. Once their account starts bouncing back like that, it will deactivate shortly after. At least this is from what I've heard from multiple diff. people.

I have a good friend who works for Google mail for last 8 years and he told me not to use any of the paid email providers as they are easily tracked especially after 9/11. Not a lot of people use them and traffic is much less than other mail providers as Gmail and yahoo.
Millions of people around the world use Gmail and yahoo accounts and it’s hard to track and separate those emails.

Oh and he also told me never use AOL

I've seen this suggested before, that gmail and yahoo have more traffic so its fine. This is utter nonsense.

Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, Hotmail, Facebook and soon Twitter and Skype all have backdoors the feds can go and snoop when they want.

They also have very advanced filters to track mail and intercept it. Don't believe me? Have you ever seen those ads that pop up on the right hand side of gmail about what you've been talking about in your mail? Gmail has also recently changed its privacy settings to suit marketing/LE.

You cannot "blend in". Those email clients and social media outlets are the most heavily tracked.

I've said this above and got more than one PM on what I suggest so here goes:

Use a VPN.

Choose one that is located OUTSIDE of the USA and NEVER use USA servers. There are hundreds if not thousands of VPM providers.

Make sure they dont log traffic.

Make sure they do not log connecting IPs. If they do, see how long they hold them for.

You can pay for a VPN (most) with a pre-paid CC in a fake name.

Use a VPN provider that does not co-operate with your jurisdiction. Or if they do, the logs or connecting IPs are deleted in X time frame so a court order means nothing.

Use foreign email cleints situated OUTSIDE your jurisdiction. Russies, China are good ones as they will tell the USA to fuck off if they ask for Joe Black's email communication.

Change your email client every 1-2 months.

If you want, you can chain proxies, VPN's, TOR, but now your getting complicated and unless your on the run, not needed.

Some of the above is not needed for everyone, but I wish to stay "Anonymous" online and dont want no LEA's snooping my traffic.

More steps...

Only use disposable (change every 4 weeks) pre-paid phones to access the internet. Paid for with a prepaid CC (fake name) in a metro area only.

Or only access the internet using public WIFI.

Make fake Facebook, Twitter accounts with your emails as you go along. Got to leave some rabbit holes! :)

Google yourself and your fake accounts so you know they're available for all to see.

Last edited:
Long time lurker of this board, but since this is the main discussion I can find regarding this issue just wanted to chime in and ask what the consensus is here?

Not really a big deal and nothing to worry about? What is the point in them deactivating all these accounts?

What if someone currently had an order in process? Would it be wise to cancel it or just let it ride?

I've seen this suggested before, that gmail and yahoo have more traffic so its fine. This is utter nonsense.

Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, Hotmail, Facebook and soon Twitter and Skype all have backdoors the feds can go and snoop when they want.

They also have very advanced filters to track mail and intercept it. Don't believe me? Have you ever seen those ads that pop up on the right hand side of gmail about what you've been talking about in your mail? Gmail has also recently changed its privacy settings to suit marketing/LE.

You cannot "blend in". Those email clients and social media outlets are the most heavily tracked.

I've said this above and got more than one PM on what I suggest so here goes:

Use a VPN.

Choose one that is located OUTSIDE of the USA and NEVER use USA servers. There are hundreds if not thousands of VPM providers.

Make sure they dont log traffic.

Make sure they do not log connecting IPs. If they do, see how long they hold them for.

You can pay for a VPN (most) with a pre-paid CC in a fake name.

Use a VPN provider that does not co-operate with your jurisdiction. Or if they do, the logs or connecting IPs are deleted in X time frame so a court order means nothing.

Use foreign email cleints situated OUTSIDE your jurisdiction. Russies, China are good ones as they will tell the USA to fuck off if they ask for Joe Black's email communication.

Change your email client every 1-2 months.

If you want, you can chain proxies, VPN's, TOR, but now your getting complicated and unless your on the run, not needed.

Some of the above is not needed for everyone, but I wish to stay "Anonymous" online and dont want no LEA's snooping my traffic.

More steps...

Only use disposable (change every 4 weeks) pre-paid phones to access the internet. Paid for with a prepaid CC (fake name) in a metro area only.

Or only access the internet using public WIFI.

Make fake Facebook, Twitter accounts with your emails as you go along. Got to leave some rabbit holes! :)

Google yourself and your fake accounts so you know they're available for all to see.

now i am even more confused i seen the other guys point of using gmail or yahoo but you also make a better point. can you recommend any emails?

i also wondered why the sponsors never used product numbers to talk with over emails when ordering or just used code words and talked in apples and oranges? like you said make it harder for LE to search through emails.

My cyber-rights was permanently deactivated.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws