over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle advice and opinions

Red Devil

Newbies
I've been on cruise for almost 3 years due to an accident and about to finally start another blast. Looking to start with test e, deca and drol. I've actually never done drol before so opinions on that would be great. Thinking about test e 1,000 mg new.. Deca 800 mg ew and debating Drol 50-100 mg ed.

You gave us absolutely no information to give you advice. What are your stats , goals ? Do you have pics? Previous cycle history? How's your nutrition?

You gave us absolutely no information to give you advice. What are your stats , goals ? Do you have pics? Previous cycle history? How's your nutrition?

I was just looking for general thoughts but I get where you're coming from. I gained 15lbs I need to drop but diet but diet is clean and on point again. I'm 260, was 245 before. Arms cold were right under 21 and they're 18 1/2 now. Waistline is 38 and was 36 with 9% bf. Goals are to get back to what I was and more.. But not worrying about trimming fast. It'll come with the work. I've been on blast n cruise for over 7 years and make all my own gear. Ilike to know everything's on point. I usually do 6 month or so blasts with random totals. Depending what I'm running I've comboed right under 4g ew. I'm not going to get into everything I've done because I've done almost everything. Lol So I'm looking for thoughts on the cycle I purposed. I also have test c, tne, Winny, dbol on hand.

Your taking enough inj to make good gains if you've never tried drol before I would start with 50 1hr pre workout. I've noticed with drol when I run it at a higher dose I lose my appetite after about the 2nd week due to increased liver enzymes.

Your taking enough inj to make good gains if you've never tried drol before I would start with 50 1hr pre workout. I've noticed with drol when I run it at a higher dose I lose my appetite after about the 2nd week due to increased liver enzymes.

I've heard that about drol. Just figured I'd give it a try because dbol can give me acid reflux. I've also been thinking about taking both dbol and drol.

With your history, i would have thought you'd pick a more efficient cycle to cut down. Of course, diet controls the scale, but that must test and deca is not an ideal cycle of your goal. The doses are too high for me. I'd just run 500mg test, 300-400mg tren/primo, add in some var and call it good.

My best cycle for mass and staying lean was

test e 1000
Eq 600
Tren 500
Drol 50 per day for the first and last 4 weeks

I also did gh and slin pre and post wo

If nutrition isn't on point I would get it there before going beyond a cruise. Also I'm not sure if drol and a nandrolone together is the best idea from what I've read, but I don't have real world experience there.

Test/deca/drol is a classic cycle. Just not the best one for someone with high'ish bf%.

The classic you should/could use right now would be a cutting stack like test/tren/mast 50/50/50 EOD.

I think it's good but throw something in for DHT like for proviron or mast.

test e 1000
Eq 600
Tren 500

I've done similar but with tbol instead of dbol. It was years ago but a great blast.

With your history, i would have thought you'd pick a more efficient cycle to cut down. Of course, diet controls the scale, but that must test and deca is not an ideal cycle of your goal. The doses are too high for me. I'd just run 500mg test, 300-400mg tren/primo, add in some var and call it good.

Great point, I'm just not concerned about the 15lbs right yet. Most would want to drop it first. I'll just let that drop as I go. I might have to get some tren now that you mention it.. I like tren e most.

Test/deca/drol is a classic cycle. Just not the best one for someone with high'ish bf%.

The classic you should/could use right now would be a cutting stack like test/tren/mast 50/50/50 EOD.

I'm not a big fan of mast.. I don't see much off of it and my friends that have used it a few times hair is crazy thin or gone. Lol For the little I get from it, it's not worth it.

test e 1000
Eq 600
Tren 500

Interesting. If you don't mind, how long would a cycle like this last? I've seen orals used as kickstarts and even utilized in the middle of cycles (like 1-4 and 8-11 of a 16 week cycle) but rarely hard of one usine it to kick start and cap their cycle.

Was this for a show and you used SD to help you harden or another reason?

I'm not a big fan of mast.. I don't see much off of it and my friends that have used it a few times hair is crazy thin or gone. Lol For the little I get from it, it's not worth it.

Dump the mast, then...

50/50 test/tren EOD will keep all your muscle while you trim your fat. Then you can switch to a classic bulker.

Even 250 test will spare your muscle.

Dump the mast, then...

50/50 test/tren EOD will keep all your muscle while you trim your fat. Then you can switch to a classic bulker.

Even 250 test will spare your muscle.

EOD? With test I only have e, c and tne. I don't have any test p or tren at the moment.

EOD? With test I only have e, c and tne. I don't have any test p or tren at the moment.

I rarely mess with short esters except trestolone. I don't care for mast either. I never noticed much from it!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131