over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cycle advice needed

nick08

Newbies
I am prepairing for my first bodybuilding competition, I am 5 months out. I am 5'7" at 208lbs at 11% BF and trying to get to 217-220lbs by the end of August, I will then cut to 198lbs. I am curently taking 900mg test blend, 600mg eq, and 400 mg tren-e. I just want to know if that is a good bulking stack and if not, what would be better. Also, what and when should I switch to when I start my cut and when should I stop everything. Thanks for your feedback!

You will most likely not maintain 11% bf while trying to add another 15 pounds. Also, if you do manage to hit 220 at 11% bf and diet down to 198, your body fat will not be low enough to do well at a show. Your weight would probably have to be in the mid 180's to get to a low enough bf percentage for a show assuming your bf at 220 is 11-13%.

I am prepairing for my first bodybuilding competition, I am 5 months out. I am 5'7" at 208lbs at 11% BF and trying to get to 217-220lbs by the end of August, I will then cut to 198lbs. I am curently taking 900mg test blend, 600mg eq, and 400 mg tren-e. I just want to know if that is a good bulking stack and if not, what would be better. Also, what and when should I switch to when I start my cut and when should I stop everything. Thanks for your feedback!
First of all I want to say is what I have said in the past........ You absolutely will not gain that much pure LBM in this time frame. It is not possible with or without drugs. Anyone that actually believes gaining muscle this fast and in that quantity is delusional at best. If it where that easy then the world would be full of fucking freaks, and the latest news flash is......IT ISN'T! Top level pros with all the science and drugs only manage a few pounds a year of true lean muscle. There I said it. Now down to you! You are better off keeping a good clean diet all the way through and growing into your show, yes I said grow into your show. With the right diet and training you should not have to lose 20,30 or more pounds to get on stage. Plenty of guys including myself start a prep at a certain weight and get on stage at very near the weight we started at. Hell I used to only have to shed around 5kgs toward the end of my prep. Mostly water. I did all the hard work during regular season training. BTW prep was still a pain in the ass but I did not suffer the head fuck of shrinking right before my eyes!! LOL.

Thank you for all of your advice. I have just been going off of the advice of my prep coach who believes that I need to get to atleast 217 to do well in the light-heavyweight division. I have stayed pretty lean through the bulk and I was just curious about when to stop the cycle. Yes I'm new to bodybuilding but not to training or nutrition. How do you post pics? If you could critique I would appreciate the help. Thanks again.

Thank you for all of your advice. I have just been going off of the advice of my prep coach who believes that I need to get to atleast 217 to do well in the light-heavyweight division. I have stayed pretty lean through the bulk and I was just curious about when to stop the cycle. Yes I'm new to bodybuilding but not to training or nutrition. How do you post pics? If you could critique I would appreciate the help. Thanks again.

As long as you make your weight class, the number doesn't mean a lot. The mirror doesn't lie :D Best of luck bro!

Also, my original plan was to compete next april but my coach believes that I could be ready for a show in november. He believes the stage time will greatly benefit me for the start of the next season. That is why I'm trying to put on the weight so fast.

Well Imy trainer and I decided to shoot for april 2014. I'm getting dence and putting muscle in the right spots. But, he beleives I could not only win the novice overall but be in contention for the open over all. I posted a pic. If I could get some feed back I would appreciate it. I'm bulking but for some reason leanining out in all the right spots. Is that normal for a bulking cyvle?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131